Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
mayb by June end or so...i had talkd to her in FB...shes missin our gang...
Originally posted by nikki028

mayb by June end or so...i had talkd to her in FB...shes missin our gang...
Tell her that am missing her too!  Btw where is she now?
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

OMG! Navz you go to sleep soo early?? 😳 LOL! It feels alienish to me if I hear that! 😆 Ok Im a night owl like Nikz! 😆 Hi5 Nikz! LOL!

dekh sis.. tonite im awake na post midnight.. 😆 thr r some exceptions too like watching PMMKA (n old memories repeat tekecast of MJHT)

im a sleepy person (usually sleep 7+ hrs daily).. bt i dont sleep when i travel bcoz i love travelling whther its day or nite... 😉 
shes in singapore nw...

bhai me too love travellin...esp nite times ka...😆
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Tell her that am missing her too!  Btw where is she now?

J has gone to S'pore... did i disclose any secret ?? 😆 if so, J will kill me... 😆
Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago
i need a makeovr for my siggy dabba n dps in IF... time to bug my siggie maker frnz...😆
Oye kaisa secret from me? 😲 Thats bad! I knew she's gone to singapore.. What is she doing now.. Would her number be with her now? Nikz the one you gave me? 

And bro I love travelling too! Be it anytime! I super love it! ❤️ You know am learning driving too.. Will hopefully get my driving license soon this summer! 😃 But I love travelling by train the most! 😳
ROFL Nikz! Go do it! LOL! 😆 I need to change mine too.. But am way too lazy for now! 😆
oye sisters.. why u wanna change all these things..?  i never do all these.. are we supposed to do this.. ? 😕
the only thing i do in IF is to visit Arjun's profile everyday n come here n few more forums.. thats it..  u ppl do a lot.. 😆

btw, what is that dps ? 
natz...tht num is nt active...she has switchd it off as its international roamin...and no secrets re,...evry1 knew here na J is goin to S'pore..bhulakkad kahin ki u onli 4gt...😆

bhai...ofcourse v do a lot...🤣 btw dp means display pic...😊