Pratigya

Is Amma for real?

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a question, Do women like Amma exist in real life?

Is it possible that a woman can be so jealous, so much against her own daughter-in-law that she would do literally ANYTHING to get rid of her? I have heard of stories where the saas has burnt the bahu alive... So obviously some MILs are pretty cruel. Thankfully I have never seen any such thing. Have you ever heard of cases where the bahu is stuck with an Amma like saas?

Also, what is the cause behind it? Would it make a difference if Amma was an educated lady? Or does a persons nature remain the same, educated or uneducated? (Coz I've heard of even educated women behaving in the worst possible way with their bahus)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Women like Amma or worse exist in real life too,yeah i also heard some cases where MIL burnt her DIL alive and education makes no difference to these types of women.I have seen some educated women who behaves or hates their DIL more.In real some MIL do more nautanki and conspiracy to get rid of their DIL maine khud dekha hain.But MKAP is a fiction so i want truth to win not evil intention of AMMA.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It won't make a difference if a Saas is educated or not... its all depended on the mindset and character...for tht matter even some bahus r there who treats their saas in a very bad way and put unnecessary blames on them to get rid of them... So its not tht saas or bahu...its the humanity in ppl matters...and something called guilty conscious... 😈
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm beta womens worse then amma are present in real life educated and not educated doesnot makes a difference once u r a saas a mil u came into new avatar totally different insecurity jealousy bacame part of ur personality u wont beleive how daughter in laws words are twisted 😲its a different kind of political game dear very difficult to understand πŸ˜•yes but in reality instead of giving bhashand u have to listen them
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Just a question, Do women like Amma exist in real life?

Is it possible that a woman can be so jealous, so much against her own daughter-in-law that she would do literally ANYTHING to get rid of her? I have heard of stories where the saas has burnt the bahu alive... So obviously some MILs are pretty cruel. Thankfully I have never seen any such thing. Have you ever heard of cases where the bahu is stuck with an Amma like saas?

Also, what is the cause behind it? Would it make a difference if Amma was an educated lady? Or does a persons nature remain the same, educated or uneducated? (Coz I've heard of even educated women behaving in the worst possible way with their bahus)

Yes, Elle ..People like Amma and very much worse than Amma do exist ...

Very much Possible, here at least Amma has made her intention's clear and is overt in her behaviour but in many a real cases ..it will be emotional and psychological abuse  , added to that the girls family will be  brought into the pic , and share of abuse will be reserved for them too...its not just jealousy, it's also fear of losing the favoured position in Son's life , Loss of control over Son and a insecurity  that if a DIL is treated with loove, she may climb the ladder to rule the roost..hence keeping her down the pecking order ...Having said that , let us not say that all DIL's are fresh , innocent flowers ..sometimes they can be very cruel too..

Many a times, it is educated people who will  be worse offender's..
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Very much Possible, here at least Amma has made her intention's clear Thank heaven for small mercies...the at least bit troubles me...and the intentions have only been made clear to P - to everyone else she has upped the game to actually show she has genuinely reformed! 

and is overt in her behaviour but in many a real cases ..it will be emotional and psychological abuse  , added to that the girls family will be  brought into the pic , and share of abuse will be reserved for them too... they have done already albeit in the past - the face blackening for example...

its not just jealousy, it's also fear of losing the favoured position in Son's life , Loss of control over Son and a insecurity  that if a DIL is treated with loove, she may climb the ladder to rule the roost..hence keeping her down the pecking order ...Having said that , let us not say that all DIL's are fresh , innocent flowers ..sometimes they can be very cruel too..Any rational person would rest assured that in a loving family, there is always room for more love to be given and taken. If its the Asian mentality we are talking about then its for the elders to open their arms and welcome the new member as much as it is the new member's duty to try and find a niche for themselves in their new family. No room for fear, unless what you care about most is appearances and what society thinks over and above what is best for your family. The fear isn't of losing favour - its nothing more and nothing less than fear of losing control.

Big up the cruel DILs!!!!!😈 At least no one will try and kill, maim, burn or blacken their face in a rush!!!!

Do I feel sorry for the MILs in such cases - No! What do they say about God only givin you what you can handle????πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ So handle it girlfriend!!!

Many a times, it is educated people who will  be worse offender's..Again the red herring about education! Such behaviour has no connection with education whatsoever! It has everything to do with having a controlling insecure personality. and actually, the worst offenders are likely to be the ones that had the same issues themselves, much like being bullied early in life can turn you into bully later on...Maybe here is where education is relevant...having enough knowledge to know you have a choice as to how you act towards people and it need not be the same as how you yourself were treated.

πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Women like Amma or worse exist in real life too,yeah i also heard some cases where MIL burnt her DIL alive and education makes no difference to these types of women.I have seen some educated women who behaves or hates their DIL more.In real some MIL do more nautanki and conspiracy to get rid of their DIL maine khud dekha hain.But MKAP is a fiction so i want truth to win not evil intention of AMMA.

πŸ˜† Even if MKAP would be real and not fiction, I would still want the truth to win. I don't think anyone will ever want anyone like Amma to succeed in her intentions. I say let Amma do as much as she can, she'll fall harder when the time comes, and I really want to enjoy that moment πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Very much Possible, here at least Amma has made her intention's clear and is overt in her behaviour but in many a real cases ..it will be emotional and psychological abuse  , added to that the girls family will be  brought into the pic , and share of abuse will be reserved for them too...its not just jealousy, it's also fear of losing the favoured position in Son's life , Loss of control over Son and a insecurity  that if a DIL is treated with loove, she may climb the ladder to rule the roost..hence keeping her down the pecking order ...Having said that , let us not say that all DIL's are fresh , innocent flowers ..sometimes they can be very cruel too..

Many a times, it is educated people who will  be worse offender's..

So, the MIL is really something to dread.. How a woman can be so jealous of the attention her son gives his wife is beyond me... the two relations are so vastly different, one's a mother, the other a wife. Each has its own place, just like we have our own love for our father, brother, sister, kids. Why is this jealousy limited to the Saas and the bahu though? Some is also seen in the Bhabi-Nandh relationship I guess. Is the jealousy trait limited to the females? πŸ˜†

No, not all DILs are innocent creatures, one of my Aunts is constantly on the recieving end by her bahu, so much mental torture, that she's now reduced to a frightened kitten. Reminds me of a show I saw on TV recently... the host was saying that when girls pray for a good husband, they should also pray that they get a good MIL... or no MIL at all!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No , but education aid the spoilt Apples to present a shiny surface while doing  their rotten deeds, added to that their moves  become pretty subtle...in comparison to the uneducated ..they are master dissemblers

You and me gonna have to agree to disagree on this one babe!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the best manipulators never had a day's education in their lives, just experience of life, people and their weaknesses as their qualifications to become experts in this field.
1 2
Next