WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I sort of feel weird there's no episode on Saturday night...It would have been better if they skipped the Sunday episode...😔

yes U are Correct, Sunday ko itna Weird Feel Nahi hota... 
Okay this is really weird. You guys are all seeing Talash, but here in Canada they're showing SOTY again. ðŸ˜•

And why did they do this on Saturday?
One request to all Caps, WUs and Rating thread posters

please mention the word Written Update, Rating or caps in the title

A;sp please mention the air date 

If possible mention the case title

I am saying this because then it becomes difficult to locate the thread while updating Episode thread/  Archives

I Kopw most of you do this but I found some caps and rating threads where word CAP and Rating was missing

it was real difficult to locate them while updating

this is only a request
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

One request to all Caps, WUs and Rating thread posters

please mention the word Written Update, Rating or caps in the title

A;sp please mention the air date 

If possible mention the case title

I am saying this because then it becomes difficult to locate the thread while updating Episode thread/  Archives

I Kopw most of you do this but I found some caps and rating threads where word CAP and Rating was missing

it was real difficult to locate them while updating

this is only a request

I cant find 16 march update

is it missing? Or I am unable to locate it
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
I am sorry to say...but i sm disappointed with the 16th March WU which was supposed to be done by a new member Tripti, who opened a thread to ask for a chance to do one WU. Bhav whose turn it was on 16th allowed her to do it, but she has vanished after that. 16th March update is missing. This is what i was telling Nandini, the budding new generation should show commitment before oldies like you and me can hand over the reins. Sorry if I am harsh.

Tripti...please understand...its a requirement of the forum and people are waiting. You should have chsen a WU only if you were sure you could handle it and complete it on time. You could have posted here if you are not in a position to finish it...a back up member would have done...now it's too late...Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Only one WU has been posted this week. Who is doing the others?
I wont be able to postd before tomorrow night ... im badly stuck up this week ... sorry for the delay.
Shall I do the march 16th WU?
or is somebody else doing it?
Thanks Mallika. Actually a new girl Tripti is supposed to do...she has told Bhav that she has done it, but it unable to post it...we are just left hanging.🤔
Hmmm... 
Now this is tough. Ok wait for a week and even then if it isn't up I feel a decision must be taken . 

NOM to newcomers. But a commitment is a commitment.
 I still remember my first wu. It was a golden era one and it was really tough. Not like the episodes of today.

I hope for everyone's sake, it will be posted soon. Those maintaining the Archives will have a tough time to remember which is missing as time passes as they are busy in exams or work or families too.