WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Asto can you switch the 13th July slot with yours ??
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Asto can you switch the 13th July slot with yours ??

Done 😊
29th is fine for now ! I would be travelling on either 30th or 1st, so 29th should be fine, unless there are some changes in the plans. Just in case, there are some last minute changes in the plans, will it be okay if the WU is a little late by 1 or 2 days? Anyways, I dont think there should be a problem with 29th πŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by Shagnika

29th is fine for now ! I would be travelling on either 30th or 1st, so 29th should be fine, unless there are some changes in the plans. Just in case, there are some last minute changes in the plans, will it be okay if the WU is a little late by 1 or 2 days? Anyways, I dont think there should be a problem with 29th πŸ˜Š 

No problem at all 😊
Looks fine to me, but I might be quite preoccupied the next weekend. Will try my best and let you know if there are any last-minute problems. 😊
I have no visibilility till July 22...I may travel to Mumbai...if so, I will let you know.
am absolutely fine with WU schedule ...  just let me know a day before when i am suppose to da a back up... πŸ˜Š
I have on next week end. fine with me.😊
after that nothingπŸ˜” I don't mind doing more wus .
should I be unable to do them 'll let you know.

Originally posted by mallikaBalu

I have on next week end. fine with me.😊
after that nothingπŸ˜” I don't mind doing more wus .
should I be unable to do them 'll let you know.

Mallika.. I have posted only for one Cycle.. are you ok doing two in one Cycle.. ?? For now I have just put Vis.. Bhavs.. Ravi and myself twice in one cycle... Afterall we will have 3 cases every week from now on.. So... I don;t want everyone to feel that WU is a burden...
No problem Astonish.Just see to it I have a gap of a week atleast inbetween the wus. in case for some reason I can't do it, 'll let you know in advance.