WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 107

Posted: 10 years ago
Bhav I'm pretty good with my work schedule...if you still need help I can do the Baby in Danger one...

FW dekh lo! Ab toh hum updaters bhi updates nahi karna chahte hain! Ab toh kuch samjh jao! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Bhav I'm pretty good with my work schedule...if you still need help I can do the Baby in Danger one...

FW dekh lo! Ab toh hum updaters bhi updates nahi karna chahte hain! Ab toh kuch samjh jao! ðŸ˜¡

Dumb and Deaf FW...😉😆
BTW SHERYA, U will prepare for My backup, Theek hay as I'll tell U in Few days... might be I am not able to do Mine as per Schedule...
Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago
GD I'll be your back-up. I'll do it if you can't. ðŸ˜Š
WU updaters on or after 21st.. (leave me) .. i mean Shagz di and Bhav di.. if you cant do it , i can take it up...
Reshma do you mean you can't do the update? If you can't I can schedule someone else in place of you. ðŸ˜Š
I dint mean that dear..
I meant in addition to my schedule, If either Bhavi di or Shagz di cant do the WU i can take up theirs along with mine...
After 21st i'l be free till october beginning.. So can do a good number of WU's...
Oh sorry...didn't understand. ðŸ˜ƒ
Thats ok...Let me know if they say anything..
Can you do 25th one ???

As I said Iforgot to record it ... and ever since my lappy came back from repair ., it gives troubles with videos :-/
Yep I can do the 25th one Bhav. ðŸ˜Š