Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

But this is what she has posted for this week...

22 Mar - DreamyDeepz

23 rd March Shagnika

24 th March DreamyDeepz

Why 2 for Deepika...why no kids epi???

๐Ÿ˜†   Okie Vissy...

I was mentioning about the Chote heros of last week... and thought you were also mentioning about the last week case ๐Ÿ˜› GD just didnt add the date to WU..
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astonish

Kids episode of last week has been done... By GD... ohh wait... i thought the one by GD was kids.. is it not...๐Ÿ˜•

I think the Saturday one of last week is missing

ASTO, I have done my 15 march WU of Kids Special๐Ÿ˜Š, now according to SHERYA updated WU, my turn will on 30th march... look this...๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

WU Schedule

22 Mar               - DreamyDeepz

23rd March              Shagnika

24th March               DreamyDeepz

29th March 9PM      Bhavana

29th March 10PM    Visrom

30th March               GD

Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone warn dreamy deep that she has 2 Wu this weekend...I am not sure if she's aware...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

ASTO, I have done my 15 march WU of Kids Special๐Ÿ˜Š, now according to SHERYA updated WU, my turn will on 30th march... look this...๐Ÿ˜•

ayyo.. No GD.. confusion confusion๐Ÿ˜Š Mai aapke schedule ke baare mein nahi bata rahi thi..

Because Vis said.. sticky the kids special WU.. mujhe laga.. that she didn't observe that you have already done it for last week

But she was mentioning about the next week's kids special i think ๐Ÿ˜Š 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was talking about any WU that will be done...last weeks or this week...I may not be able to sticky them...so please shoot them to GM Aahaana.
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
   I just noticed it now that this Sunday Iam given both Caps and WU. I want to say if possible please exclude me from gving both of it a week... Can I be excluded from Sunday's WU??Well Todays episode I can download from office... But Sunday's episode willl take more time for me... I won't be able to post the WU on time... I hate to do it late, So please exclude me Sat-Sun WU the next time and this Sunday 24th. Edited by DreamyDeepz28 - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DreamyDeepz28

I just noticed it now that this Sunday Iam given both Caps and WU. I want to say if possible please exclude me from gving both of it a week... Can I be excluded from Sunday's WU??Well Todays episode I can download from office... But Sunday's episode willl take more time for me... I won't be able to post the WU on time... I hate to do it late, So please exclude me Sat-Sun WU the next time and this Sunday 24th. 

Do not exclude u as there is lots of problems we face regarding WU...i suggest u to exchange any caps with other...ask it on the caps volunteer thread...its just my suggestion...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
 The problem is that I don't know to shorten the WU's... So if I start in the morning 10.30 till 4.30 Iam typing... It numbs my fingers
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DreamyDeepz28

The problem is that I don't know to shorten the WU's... So if I start in the morning 10.30 till 4.30 Iam typing... It numbs my fingers

hmmm...
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
 Whom should I approach to change schedule?? Edited by DreamyDeepz28 - 11 years ago