Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha! And here I thought I was going to see the schedule. πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo we'll manage ... i know this is a tiresome job asto ... and thanks a lot for what youve been doing πŸ˜ƒ ... this month is still to go once thats done we can think of the wu schedule .. i'll help you out if needed.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astonish

While Checking this thread... I realized that its already an year since I turned Coolbie and also did the Prestigious πŸ˜³ task of posting the Schedule... !!! πŸ˜Š 

Now I think its time to stop being very selfishπŸ˜›, by arranging my WU dates according to my schedule (before posting the scheduleπŸ˜›)  and then asking others if they are fine with dates (after posting the schedule πŸ˜†) ... 

Its time I should let someone else be Selfish  and relieve me from the responsibility of creating the Schedule πŸ˜Š

Here I resign from this task.. and I invite One of the WU updaters to step-up and take off the responsibility from my hands πŸ˜ƒ

ASTO, Main yahan apna Naam wapis lenny wala Hun n U...πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
I can make the schedule...πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Asto you have done a great job
]Very gud shreya πŸ‘
😊 😊 Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Asto can you just send me the list of the updaters and the date I need to start from? I'm lazy. I don't want to go searching. πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Asto can you just send me the list of the updaters and the date I need to start from? I'm lazy. I don't want to go searching. πŸ˜†

Check page 74... You have the list of updaters.. and the date from where you have to start
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asto you did a good job. πŸ‘
Shreya all teh best😊

And i thought i was going to see a new scheduleπŸ˜† 

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whoever is posting the schedule...my constraints are as follows:

1. I am free to do WU only on Saturdays and Sundays. I prefer Friday episodes, so that I am not under pressure...if anyone else has a major problem, only then give me Satuday episode. Definitely not Sunday episode.

2. Please give me only 1 episode per fortnight...max 3 per month if the month has 5 weekends.

Hope this is fine with you and other updaters/coolbies.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ive got no muh of constraints .. just no update for me in april feom 15th till 25th .. after that give me even a 100 episodes i can do them πŸ˜†