WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
GD & Bhav... you guys have a WU this week also... !!!!  So if you are busy and cannot take up both the WU's please swap with someone ... or let the backup team know 😊

@GD: Can you take up my 15th March slot and instead i'll do your 8th March slot?????
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

GD & Bhav... you guys have a WU this week also... !!!!  So if you are busy and cannot take up both the WU's please swap with someone ... or let the backup team know 😊

@GD: Can you take up my 15th March slot and instead i'll do your 8th March slot?????

Sorry ASTO, I already Swap it with VIS DII...
Hope SONY LIVE ko MUJH pr DAYA aa jayey...
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
😊Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

πŸ˜•

VIS DII, Dunt Worry...
I edited My Post...
I thought ASTO asking abt the Same which we already discussed in Two Weeks back...
 M so Sorry ASTO, I already swapped this with VIS DII...
Agar SONY LIV upload Saheh karay na tou main aap wala bhi kr dun ga...😊
Originally posted by gadhadada

M so Sorry ASTO, I already swapped this with VIS DII...
Agar SONY LIV upload Saheh karay na tou main aap wala bhi kr dun ga...😊

No worries... Its Fine... I'll manage it 😊
Thr trouble im facing is ... I'm reaching home in the evning and once home I'm getting busy with exam preparations .. so im not getting time to sit on pc and check the episode ..
I wikl try my best to do both last week and this week's update together ... if not i will take help ..
Sorry for the delay.
I have posted the 3rd March WU...so sorry for the delay...

I cant able to do WU in April-May...i will be very busy...so sorry...
Coming to april since youll prepare the list soon ... no update turn for me from 15th to 30th april .. after that i can do multiple updatea as and when required .. as i'll be doing total velapanthi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Kya yaar... Making the WU schedule has become such a complex puzzle... i feel like one of those puzzles asked in Infosys exams.. At the dining table.. A can't sit beside B... F & G have to sit side by side, but C has to be beside A and F... etc.. etc...πŸ˜†
While Checking this thread... I realized that its already an year since I turned Coolbie and also did the Prestigious πŸ˜³ task of posting the Schedule... !!! πŸ˜Š 

Now I think its time to stop being very selfishπŸ˜›, by arranging my WU dates according to my schedule (before posting the scheduleπŸ˜›)  and then asking others if they are fine with dates (after posting the schedule πŸ˜†) ... 

Its time I should let someone else be Selfish  and relieve me from the responsibility of creating the Schedule πŸ˜Š

Here I resign from this task.. and I invite One of the WU updaters to step-up and take off the responsibility from my hands πŸ˜ƒ