WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago

Who is doing wu for 4th an 5th. Can u pm me the link once u are done so that i can update the episode thread?
It was supposed to be Mallika and Pvkd. then PvKd was stuck with some college work, so Asto asked Twinkle to do...I don't know what Twinkle said...I can't do...my vacation is over...and I've been working from 5AM today...I am dozing off. 🥱
Originally posted by visrom

It was supposed to be Mallika and Pvkd. then PvKd was stuck with some college work, so Asto asked Twinkle to do...I don't know what Twinkle said...I can't do...my vacation is over...and I've been working from 5AM today...I am dozing off. 🥱

Thanks Vis for Co-ordinating... !! and Shagz Thanks for doing the WU for Saturday.
We have 2 WUs missing in 2013.

I understand everyone is busy, including me.

We don't need lengthy detailed updates if you are busy, a short one will do.  We have several updaters so that we get max 1 or 2 episodes a month and no one is burdened.

But please make sure you do the update allotted to you or swap with someone if you are unable to do.

Mallika and Asto, please do at least short updates of the episodes when you are free.

Bhavana and Shagnika...it is your turn this week...gentle reminder to be alert during episode.

Sorry... I havent watched the case yet will do it as soon As I get time To Watch It
Thanks for reminding 😊 will post my WU maybe slightly late but will do so .. if any other also missing, let me know I can do it along with my WU if needed but the WU will be posted during wednesday !!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Thanks for reminding 😊 will post my WU maybe slightly late but will do so .. if any other also missing, let me know I can do it along with my WU if needed but the WU will be posted during wednesday !!

Thank you Bhavi... Just confirm with Mallika ...about her WU... I think i'll do mine this sunday for sure Smile
Originally posted by astonish

Written update schedule

21 Dec - Shagnika
22 Dec - Mallika
28 Dec - Deepika

29 Dec  - Visrom
4 Jan     -  Mallika
5 Jan     - pvkd
11 Jan   - Shreya_luvs
12 Jan   - Astonish
18 Jan   - Bhavana 
19 Jan   - Shagnika
25 Jan   - Astonish
26 Jan   - Deepika
1 Feb    - Bhavana
2 Feb    - Visrom

(Backups - Twinkles, roopalgupta, Namratha)

Now that the last episode of KBC is on 26th Jan... Will the new schedule start from Feb 1st ? So on 1st Feb do we have a baby special ?? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by astonish

Now that the last episode of KBC is on 26th Jan... Will the new schedule start from Feb 1st ? So on 1st Feb do we have a baby special ?? ðŸ˜†

I'm guessing yes. 😆
I will be a little late in posting the wu of 18th .. im having exams and to add to this guests coming for the week ... parents busy so i'll have to take them here and there ... i'll post the update as soon as i get free time. Sorry for the delay