Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

14th May I can do yours Bhavana. No problem.😊

Its 12 May Mallika,... I am swapping yours and Bhavs names... Lemme know in case of any issues
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So basically now I have 2 sets of Daraar episodes to update πŸ˜† kya kismath hai πŸ˜› ... apne pair pe kulhaadi maarna
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

So basically now I have 2 sets of Daraar episodes to update πŸ˜† kya kismath hai πŸ˜› ... apne pair pe kulhaadi maarna

πŸ˜†
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Astonish.
12th will do. 
I must thank Visrom for having done mine last month😊when I wasn't well and in a short time tooπŸ€—. As I have come after a long time, catching up is taking a while. Could not get the wu she has done so I am mentioning it here.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Please no WU for me before 5 June now ... firstly 2 updates back to back .. and one was such a nice epi and the 2nd such a disaster ..

I could've taken 2nd June one too .. but I might be coming to Delhi for 3rd :P .. I don't want to spend my birthday writing a WU πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi All,
I really need your suggestions and comments on this.
This is because of this tri-weekly CID. CID is not like a normal soap where the story moves at snail's pace and the Written Update hardly takeS a few minutes. Each episode is like a complete story and has lots of twists and turns and details, which even FW sometimes doesn't explain.
Written updates(WUs) and videos are compulsory for every forum as per IF rules. Caps and other stuff are optional. I hope every member understands the importance of WUs. Coolbies are actually more valuable and important to IF than viewbies.
Our updaters and coolbies are doing a great job, but I hope everyone will understand the extra burden they will have if the existing members are asked to take up 4-5 more episodes a month. Everyone has a life outside IF and it's not fair to expect them to handle everything.
The current regular updaters are
Astonish
Demonstar
Bhavana
Mallika
Sunny

In addition there are a few others like
Twinkles
Mansi,
Khota_Sikka_)Sri
and myself (visrom)

who do it in case there are drop outs.

Nandini and Deepika used to do, but they have dropped out of the regular cycle now.
5 regular people cannot handle something like 15 episodes a month (imagine a month having 5 Fridays, saturdays and Sundays)...it's going to be a big burden.

You are hearing of FW taking something like 5 new actors...πŸ˜†...

Even here we cannot do it unless we have more people in the regular cycle. This is not someone's private forum...this forum belongs to everyone. 

I request more people to volunteer for the regular cycle...or at least suggest as to what can be done about this.

(If this becomes too much to handle and I cannot get this going, I will have to resign my post before the mods question me)

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Those already present can divide the duty when no options left .. but it's definitely great to have help. ... we all try our best to manage the forums sharing all responsibilty isn't it ? Toh I feel if people volunteer to help out it'll be really useful :-) ..

Hoping to see more people coming in to help ..
Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I am busy with my exams which will get over by 18th May...

Then I am free and would love to take part in regular WU... πŸ˜Š
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hv vacations till 30th May...So would love to help till that time if needed..😊
Minionite thumbnail
Vis di you can make me a regular updater. But I can only do Sunday or Friday episodes. Please can you just put me down for one of those two?

Thanks