Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
And yes I did not mean that I love SWTE any less. I love it equally much & I'm extremely desperate for the honeymoon so there has to be an update by Friday okay ? I know its worth the wait. You might be thinking ways to make the FF more passionate, intense, hot yet cute. The update that'll blow us off right ? So we'll wait for that <3
And I'm super excited for KI rightnow because I'm loving how Arjun is being with her through thick & thin even though she's someone he's known just for a week & never before. Also Arjun's past, the women he loved is making me curious !
BASICALLY, UPDATE BOTH OF THEM SOON <3
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😊
Hi Raman May I call you that. I have read SWTE in three days. I must say you are a fabulous writer. Both your ff (KI) are so different from each other. I have fallen in love with your Arjun and Arohi. The way you bring out their feelings for each other is superb. I loved the chapter when they finally became one. IT was HOOOT.  But love the way Arjun is supporting her in her business venture. This is what true love is all about. Waiting for the HM. Make it doubly hot. And once again YOU ARE THE BEST.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will wait for friday raman

waiting for an update for KI today
If Raman is an early waker, then she might be up already :D
Good morning Raman (:
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will there be an update for this soon???? I really want to know what happens next!!!!! Sooo impatient!!!!! Raman, plzzz update soon!!! I beg of you!!! Dont make us suffer like this!!!!!!!!
I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon  if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well. 
P.S. Its not our fault, the fault is all yours for getting me soo addicted to you & your FF's <3
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon  if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well. 

P.S. Its not our fault, the fault is all yours for getting me soo addicted to you & your FF's <3

wow, ayushi, loved your P.S - Not our fault at all - its totally raman's fault to write so beautifully and making us get atticted to her work

luved ur comment
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well.

U r soo true ... I kind of log on every hour 2 check her updates :)
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

wow, ayushi, loved your P.S - Not our fault at all - its totally raman's fault to write so beautifully and making us get atticted to her work

luved ur comment

LOOL. Really ? Haha, thanks. Ofcourse it not our fault at all :D Its totally Raman's fault to write so beautifully & making us addicted to her work, but without this fault of Raman now I cant ever survive :D

Aww, thanks alot. I meant it all (:
Originally posted by: kmh-all_d_way

U r soo true ... I kind of log on every hour 2 check her updates :)

LOOL I know, thanks :D
Haha, me too *high5* :))
Thats the Raman effect !