Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 92)

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
please if u dont do rnbdj for a while it ok! actually not really but update SWTE soonn!!! i amdying to  kno wat happenedd

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
trust me i read this last para 25 times!!!! it was that good!!will be back to comment!!
Arhi_Samrajlove Goldie
Arhi_Samrajlove
Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
that was the best!!! u r awesome!! and it was fast i love it plz plz carry one . well done 
sezo Goldie
sezo
sezo

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hi,  whats a story without any melodrama, loved it all. i cried as she did. your such an amazing writer.so whish this had been kmh story write now that they showed on tv, so would be a hit. imagine would never hve though of taking this off the air. no way. superb work as always.
shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah i certainly do agree.. you should carry on!! You know what, you should become a writer! These stories are worth being publlished... and even then there will be enough KMH fans in the world, perhaps increasing, that will buy and cherish your work!!! Great job on the story! Plzz continue soon... impatient to read what happens next!!! ^_^
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i didn't expect a pm so soon but when i saw SWTE in my pm box i was soo excited! couldn't be a better way to make her realize!i

beautiful part and cant wait for more:D or RNBJ..lol

continue soon!! 
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Omg, didn't expect you to update both these updates so quick! :) Thank you so much loved both the updates and now I press the like button even before I read the updates cause I know I'll always love the update! And yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She fell in love with him too, I loved part 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

OhMiGod finaly bth hav realised their love 4 eachother!!!

now i wonder wen they wil confess!!!

cnt wait 4 dat

thnx 4 pm raman

pls cont soon.x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index