Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 74)

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Soon, very soon.  I hope you update one of the FF's tonite.    I don't like to see your guys sad faces so I will try to update very soon,. Tongue

AWW soo sweet of u dearEmbarrassed

midnightsun Newbie
midnightsun
midnightsun

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yaar plzzz update sooonnn...

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
raman, please update SWTE - eagerly waiting for the same - the last update was the most awesome chapter of the ff - i think u had put in your best in that chapter - JUST GREAT - pls i read the ff again and again so many times and i am just not over it - cant stop thinking of this arjuhi - u r doing a fantastic job - even the last update of RNBJ was also awesome - u have tried to do justice by finding out a route for prolonging the ff - great - Megha can help u with it - thanks i cant even think of these two ffs getting over - even if you start new ffs, pls dont finish these two ffs - pls update SWTE immediately and later on RNBJ (would be great if you update both - but i know it is not impossible - hence pls update SWTE now)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeenams1303addictive_kmhsilverleavescherry227

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

raman, please update SWTE - eagerly waiting for the same - the last update was the most awesome chapter of the ff - i think u had put in your best in that chapter - JUST GREAT - pls i read the ff again and again so many times and i am just not over it - cant stop thinking of this arjuhi - u r doing a fantastic job - even the last update of RNBJ was also awesome - u have tried to do justice by finding out a route for prolonging the ff - great - Megha can help u with it - thanks i cant even think of these two ffs getting over - even if you start new ffs, pls dont finish these two ffs - pls update SWTE immediately and later on RNBJ (would be great if you update both - but i know it is not impossible - hence pls update SWTE now)
i agree Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmhArjuhisis

kmh_kk Newbie
kmh_kk
kmh_kk

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
plz update

addictive_kmh Groupbie
addictive_kmh
addictive_kmh

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
yes plz do update SWTE first...these guys still have to find that they love each other...that's more interesting especially with their cute fights and Arjun constantly keep teasing arohi...the "being curious" scene and "arohi looks great when she frown"...those moments were great...plz updatre this one first...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorsilverleavesArjuhisis

arjuhi_kmh Goldie
arjuhi_kmh
arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i cant wait anymore:(
Raman please updat yaar(:

kmhalltheway123addictive_kmh

1qr4h Groupbie
1qr4h
1qr4h

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
heyyy!!!!
firstly great ff!!! absolutely awesome!!! love the concept...
i knw im rlly late in readin ur ff... but now im glad i was bored cos im hooked... i spent 2 hours readin from 1-3 AM!!! once i started i cudnt stop!!! 
ur an absolutely brilliant writer!! ClapClapClapClap
hats off to u!!!
so i cant comment on every chapter individually so ill just stick to the last chapter written... mind blowing!!!
arjun is soo cheeky... luv the way he always needs arohi on top of him to sleep... soo whipped!!! and he hasnt even realised he's loved her yet!! or has he... i mean surely the paasionate kiss in the end meant something... makin up for the moments he'd missed with her...
as for arohi shes soo stubborn... give in girl... there's more than just lust in ur relationship lol... and come on arjun has a right to be jelous... okay soo he went a little overboard but he has nothing else against u... so just deal with it lol.
curious arohi is soo funny... poor arjun cant help himself but flinch at her touch... the fire is burning equally on both sides!!! if only theyd notice!!!!
okay soo now comes mission sonam... i hope arohi works together with arjun as he's the only one shes comfortable with... lets just hope she turns out to be someone to bring emm together!!!
okay soo i knw the comment is kinda long... but it is my first one on this ffBlushing... btw i love RBNDJ tooo!!! ur too amazing yaar...
now the pleading... update soon plz... im soo despo for an update!!!
and can u plz add me to ur pm listEmbarrassed
p.s UR AMAZING!!! if i havent sed it alredy lol

addictive_kmhKudi_NextDoor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index