Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 68)

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
loved the contrast of emotions of theirs in the beginning of the update to theirs at the end. so very much them. from one to the other in seconds.

have a feeling sonam might be that small catalyst to change things for these two. though arjun is already on a path of change. i think thats one of the things i love about your characters. their realizations are timely and not drawn out. arohi saying all those things in the beginning and the hurt and vulnerability that she had displayed was a huge step.

though arjuns now slowly realizing and admitting. arohi perhaps had already known. just in denial. but now with her sister having seen her...anything is possible.

these two. are just as much a please to read in their happy as well as their angry time. their fights are what makes them.

its perhaps greed on a readers end. but seriously. i am always left with wishing it had not ended when i get to an end of an update.

brilliantly done!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorsilverleavessalmankh1

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you so much for the wonderful update!! I simply LOVED it!!

I especially loved the part where Arjun pulls a sleeping Arohi towards himselfEmbarrassedROFL That was too goodStarThumbs Up

Now dying to read your next update!!

Edited by laado_007 - 27 June 2011 at 5:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Amazing update Clap
Love the way Arjun is changing Smile
Hope they'll understand  soon dat dey are 'Actually In Love ".

salmankh1

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
FANTABULOUS UPDATE - GREAT WRITING - NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS AT THIS MOMENT - FANTASTIC WORK - SUPERb CHAPTER

Keep up the good work and update regularly -

salmankh1

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
this was just WOOWWW... i enjoyed it thoroughly Day Dreaming

brilliantly written... esp loved the way arjun felt guilty and realised that hes jealous, even though arohi is a brat shes genuine and not a cheater... it was so sweet when he pulled her to him in her sleep Heart Heart Heart

i guess arjun will help bring sonam around and that'll soften arohis attitude towards him... arjun has already started falling for her Dancingi hope shes doesnt break his heart though Cry

just love the way you've expressed their chemistry... its the same for me as watching kmh2, i could not wait for the next episode... likewise i cant wait for your updates, you're sooo goooddd!!!  Thumbs Up

please make the next update sooner and as long as this one, if not longer!!! sorry for being greedy Blushing eagerly waiting to see what happens next Day Dreaming

salmankh1

silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Yay,you updated!Big smile
Loved it,loved arjun's realization that he wants arohi in his lifeSmile finally!
Felt so sad when arohi was pouring her feelings about feeling lonely but glad it made arjun realise.
Loved her attempt to distance them in bed(teddy bears! Like that would stop arjunLOL
Loved the end scene,really was a turning point for themEmbarrassed

Please update again soon!!!

salmankh1

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Awesome update. 

salmankh1

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Raman..:)
Loved the way you expressed Arjun's feeling..he was kind of, sort of maybe missing her..Tongue The whole of it was wonderful..Embarrassed.. so pure...
M waiting 4 d next part...n LOL... Neha n Arvind saw dem lyk dat...LOL

salmankh1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index