Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A . B . S . O . L . U . T . E . L . Y 

A . M . A . Z . I . N . G ! . ! . ! 

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  Sonam's shop lifting thing, and being forced to move reminds me of "The Last Song" I dun know why. But the whole part was written so well, like always, I can't help my heart from racing as you describe Arjuhi's moments! Your too good of a writer, I just hope ur not too busy for the next, week I need need need ur updates!!
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  Oh, and  I loved their lilttle seperation part, and the feelings Arjun is starting to have for Arohi, I think it's about time he realizes.  You write in such a flimsy way, all the Bollywood scenes captured, and even though the moments are so deep and intense, you always find a way to tone it down, and make it sound classy! Love that!!
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C update as always and written so nicely.
I thought this time Arohi would t
realize first but she's still to immature so the changing will take more time to operate...
anyway update soon because I'm so addicted to your story I just can't wait too long for the next updates
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
comment updated:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692091&PID=44043697&#44043697

p.s: sorry it took me so long it edit n sorry again coz it became extra long..😳😳

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vrshn

me first!
neha n arvind found them like that?? haha!!
res. will comment after my college gets over!!
your ff has made me so crazy that i have sneaked my phone into the class!!!

*edited*

the smallest detail of this update has also created such deep impacts in my mind!! truly,this update was very beautiful (yea...that's the word!)

di,i have to tell you this first,this update for reason i feel is the best update ever,i mean your updates have always been high on passion and have been very practical till date but this update was very high on emotional content! i remember the update in which arohi was confused with her feelings for arjun in RNBDJ,it was quite emotional,but not this emotional!

Arohi's character has always been of the one who did things without giving a second thought,but in this update every action of hers was very well justified! it had to be justified because in other ways it would have looked like anyother silly tantrum she throws! but this time her anger was anything but silly! her anger was expected and she had the right to be!

Arjun's jealousy and hurt was very well described! clearly,arjun is realising his feelings towards her,and probably he'll be the first one to realise his love 😊 though arjun's way of trying to force himself was very wrong and unforgivable, you had beautifully explained the way his emotions were messed up and yet again you justified his actions very well! no one could have pulled this off this well! 'coz if you missed out a little detail too,this update might have ended up
making us hate one of characters! i mean it would have looked as if arohi was over reacting or arjun was man handling her!!

it was like watching a kJo film for me! like the part were arjun and arohi were lost in each others eyes...it meant something more was growing between them,something far more than their physical attraction!

they way arjun pacified arohi towards the end was too good,soft and romantic, the way he progressed from making her smile to a slight brush against her lips to a passionate kiss was very lovable!
and yea...how did i forget the sonam part?? it nice,the way you explained a teenage girl's insecurities! i guess this girl is going to help in show casing a deeper version of arjun or arohi in the upcoming updates...like the way,arohi noticed how arjun was making her feel at home,and the place were arohi had compared arjun's behavior with sonam as the was he would have been with rashi and shefali was awesome!

the way you show neha and arvind relationship and the way they inspire arjun and arohi,
was also beautiful ( i don't know why i feel that arjun n arohi are inspired by them,may be because both the couples are compared in every step :) )

highlight of the episode was both arjun and arohi, and the way their relationship has changed! from arjun's feelings it was clear that he was falling for arohi, and although arohi's feelings were vague,it is clear that she has already fallen for him unknowingly(why do i think that its going to take more time for her than the RNBDJ arohi took, to realise her feelings)!
 and yea...finally,i don't know why but i think that this kiss is not going to lead them any further! i mean may be something is going to happen that night...may be something because of sonam? or will arjun and arohi end up becoming one??
to know the answer to the question,i'm going to have to stay tuned! i know thatπŸ˜†
so...i'm impatiently waiting for your update :)

p.s: i loved every bit of this update!
sry...the comment became quite long..i think i was in the mood to write!πŸ˜ƒ
also sorry i didn't add those cute smileys cause the comment was already too long ang it would make it look longerπŸ˜†
avoid any grammatical or spelling mistakes coz i didnt get time to re-check it :)
dii...you're the BEST!
now...i'm not going to update my ff now 'coz i ran out of time n 'em gonna have to leave for my test! wish me luck :D

WOW!  WOW!  I can't believe your break down of my update.  It was amazing.  You think my writing is good.  You're writing has blown me away.  When I write an update I sometime have insecurities because I'm trying to depict a certain emotion or feeling in a character. But am not sure if I have actually done justice to it in my writing.  This was one update that was like that.  I didn't want it to look like Arjun suddenly out of the blue had developed feelings for Arohi.  It was something gradual.  And more then just physical.  It's something very very new and they'll see where it takes them.  Reading your analysis makes me feel that I was able to show that.  And I thank you for that.  You're awesome and thank you for always writing such amazing reviews of my work.  Thank you to everyone that comments.  Without these comments I could never continue these FF's. 
GOOD LUCK today!  You're going to do great on your test.
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Being mostly a silent reader u forced me to write by ur awsome writing.i m sure if india forums organize a ff competition then u r going to win it.i m proud u r kmh n arjuhi luver.u r proud of kmh forum.ur writings r awsome really.hats off to u.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmankh1

WOW!  WOW!  I can't believe your break down of my update.  It was amazing.  You think my writing is good.  You're writing has blown me away.  When I write an update I sometime have insecurities because I'm trying to depict a certain emotion or feeling in a character. But am not sure if I have actually done justice to it in my writing.  This was one update that was like that.  I didn't want it to look like Arjun suddenly out of the blue had developed feelings for Arohi.  It was something gradual.  And more then just physical.  It's something very very new and they'll see where it takes them.  Reading your analysis makes me feel that I was able to show that.  And I thank you for that.  You're awesome and thank you for always writing such amazing reviews of my work.  Thank you to everyone that comments.  Without these comments I could never continue these FF's. 
GOOD LUCK today!  You're going to do great on your test.

you liked the comment?? thanks a lot di!!
i thought you might not like it...it was quite too long na...
the comments and compliments are something which you deserve di!!
i'm really glad that you liked it...we will do anything to make you feel good di..
i'm too happy...this is the way a perfect day should start...one i got an update from you n two you liked my comment
and yea...i have done my first test well :):)
thanks a lot for everything 😳

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its great nice turning point hope arohi realises son
.vrshn. thumbnail
someone here is dying for an update