Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 15)

SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Brilliant!!! So fantastic that i want more of it now !! I think their parents will let them stay together they're gonna have such a spicy life !
Just can't wait !

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
great ff - good work - thanks for the pm - just loved it - continue as soon as possible please - cannot wait
..Hatz.. Groupbie
..Hatz..
..Hatz..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
for d 1st tym i liked gauri's action..LOL
luved d update...excited to knw hw deir parents wil react to it...
stry is getting more nd more interesting..
so let the fun begine...Wink
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I think both the parents will kick them out of house and cour will ask them to stay together for six month before divorcing and if it is the copy of 'what happen in vegas' than Arjun will win something 3 billion dollar in jackpot and by law Arohi will get half share but only on certain condition so aarohi will try to get evidance against hoim during that time she will fall for him ,but after six month she will live him and will not take money also and Arun will not know where is she because Abhi will create misunderstanding between them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo.vrshn.

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

i think there parents will be  happy

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
loved it! I think Arohi and Arjun's dad are going to be happy that these two got married. Can't wait for the next update! :)
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
please update...cant wait to read the entire story...:)
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

I think both the parents will kick them out of house and cour will ask them to stay together for six month before divorcing and if it is the copy of 'what happen in vegas' than Arjun will win something 3 billion dollar in jackpot and by law Arohi will get half share but only on certain condition so aarohi will try to get evidance against hoim during that time she will fall for him ,but after six month she will live him and will not take money also and Arun will not know where is she because Abhi will create misunderstanding between them.

you told the whole story of 'what happened at vegas"...i'm damn sure that she'll give us a better love story than that...this is going to be rocking and better than the movie!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayliparkarAishalovesArjun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index