Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 134)

kmh-all_d_way Senior Member
kmh-all_d_way
kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Di... Please update... I have been refreshing every 10 mins... M restless now!!

MsSweetheart96 Goldie
MsSweetheart96
MsSweetheart96

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
raman plz update soon... its friday...
i knw dat if u dnt update this then u wnt update KI...
UPDATE SOON PLEASE... WE'RE WAITING... 
kmh-all_d_way Senior Member
kmh-all_d_way
kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Di... Its already sat... Pl update ASAP ... Please please please !!
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

I am commenting after a long time..so sorry RamanOuch The story turned unexpectedly..i mean i thought Arjun n Arohi will take more time to fall in love but so happy that things worked out between them so wellEmbarrassed and now they r madly in love with each otherEmbarrassed 

Superloved the chapter where Arohi feels that Arjun was the one who had the accident..you described the feelings, the care, the pain so beautifullyClap You are amazing RamanStar

Also loving the flow of the storyTongue Can't wait to read about the honeymoon..update soonSmile

Edited by rasika.KK - 29 July 2011 at 11:38pm
-stuti- Goldie
-stuti-
-stuti-

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Please update ... It's Saturday :( I can't wait anymore for the honeymoon part!!! Plzzz_zzz
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
omgsh Di please please please update soon!

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
All the excitement of KI made me forget that inside I was & am excited about the honeymoon too. I know you feel like killing me right now for nagging your for updates all the time but now since you gave a completely unexpected update of KI, I love you even more now & so I can wait for a day or two. Not more than that though. Muaah <3 Continue soon :D
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh-all_d_way

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Originally posted by kmh-all_d_way

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well.
P.S. Its not our fault, the fault is all yours for getting me soo addicted to you & your FF's <3

U r soo true ... I kind of log on every hour 2 check her updates :)

LOOL I know, thanks :D
Haha, me too *high5* :))
Thats the Raman effect !

I know... Hi 5 ;) I really can't understand hw does she manage 2 write so beautifully!! Undoubtedly she is d best writer on dis forum!! Rnbdj or swte or ki all have been super awesome Ffs nd my only source of entertainment after kmh ended :)

Haha, I know yeah me too. Seriously. I don't get how she manages to write so beautfiully & yet so long & soon. Definately she is one best writer on the forum. We're so blessed to have her <3
Haha, I agree totally. These FF's & specially Raman's FF's have been super awsome FF's & my only & only source of entertainment & smile after KMH2 ended. I'm so addicted to her update that I simply can't get enough of them <3 =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index