Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 132)

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
If Raman is an early waker, then she might be up already :D
Good morning Raman (:

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Will there be an update for this soon???? I really want to know what happens next!!!!! Sooo impatient!!!!! Raman, plzzz update soon!!! I beg of you!!! Dont make us suffer like this!!!!!!!!
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon  if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well. 
P.S. Its not our fault, the fault is all yours for getting me soo addicted to you & your FF's <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon  if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well. 
P.S. Its not our fault, the fault is all yours for getting me soo addicted to you & your FF's <3

wow, ayushi, loved your P.S - Not our fault at all - its totally raman's fault to write so beautifully and making us get atticted to her work

luved ur comment
kmh-all_d_way Senior Member
kmh-all_d_way
kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well.

U r soo true ... I kind of log on every hour 2 check her updates :)
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

wow, ayushi, loved your P.S - Not our fault at all - its totally raman's fault to write so beautifully and making us get atticted to her work

luved ur comment

LOOL. Really ? Haha, thanks. Ofcourse it not our fault at all :D Its totally Raman's fault to write so beautifully & making us addicted to her work, but without this fault of Raman now I cant ever survive :D

Aww, thanks alot. I meant it all (:

Arjuhisis

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh-all_d_way

I'm excited & impatient for this one too. Really want to know what happens next but in front of KI this one is a second option. You know we're addicted to that & we love this. So I beg of you, just a give a short / long update of this soon if your rules don't allow you to update the same FF consecutively 3 times & then work on KI as soon as you can. We need an update of KI & this one as well.

LOOL I know, thanks :D
Haha, me too *high5* :))
Thats the Raman effect !

Arjuhisis

kmh-all_d_way Senior Member
kmh-all_d_way
kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kmh-all_d_way

LOOL I know, thanks :D
Haha, me too *high5* :))
Thats the Raman effect !

I know... Hi 5 ;) I really can't understand hw does she manage 2 write so beautifully!! Undoubtedly she is d best writer on dis forum!! Rnbdj or swte or ki all have been super awesome Ffs nd my only source of entertainment after kmh ended :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AyushiSinghania

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index