Users

Frequent Posters

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Awantika-

Ehehe.

Me too a movie freak 😉

Ohkiess Raman Di, Make a new thread asap.
i have a huge speech prepared yaar 😛

whetever u rite ditto...hehehe...lyk priya di said...read minds...
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WHHOOAA di it's already the end of this thread.. Dii it's already 151 pages & undoubtedly it has been an amazing journey. Now we want a sizzling hot passionate super hot & romantic honeymoon update on the new thread, yeah a new thread that is the second thread of SWTE. I truely wish there are many more & this FF goes on to have many many more threads. Congratualtions on the successful completion of this thread. I always say this & will yet again repeat that you deserve all the love you've got or maybe a lot more than that. I have alot to say as always , a kind of anoint speech for this happy occassion well prerpared in my mind & I would have said it all rightnow if I hadn't been working like a maniac for the past 3 days without any sleep & if it wasn't already 11pm & if I wouldn't have loads of studies piled up for me to do tonight that is another no sleep & only study night ahead me & the most important if I wasn't on my iPod whose battery is just about to die. Shit what am I taking ? :P no seriously I've alot to say & I will say it all tomorrow when I'm on through the laptop but to sum it up I congratulate on the wonderully successful completion of the 1st thread of one of the most awesome FF's ever !! :D and also thank you though I cannot thank you enough for entertaining us & making us believe so much in love by & through your FF's all the while. You've been amazing. Its just weeks that I've joined the forum & I know all about how amazing you are cause being a stranger you've been so sweet to me. Thanks for that & always be what you are. Not just an amazing write but am equally amazing friend, human & person. I've already spoken to mug & my eyelids are heavy alot so I'll shut up just before I congratulate you once again, ask you to open the second amazingly awaited thread soon & give the super hot update very fast *blushes* congrats. Muah !
Take care (:
Lots of love $$$
Ayushi <3 xoxoEdited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwe wow congrats on your new thread dear. Pls give us an update as soon spossible! Cant wait no longer now hunny. Loving KI so far cant wait for the next update congrats again and hope to see ur pm soon. Bye take care :)
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow I'm so happy rightnow. Congrats again & please do give us the next updates soon, as soon as possible & make the updates alternate I know we become greedy at times but I feel alternate updates are the best, the rest is obviously your choice & wish and also the situation's demands. It's better to keep it like KI,SWTE,KI,SWTE and so on... Isn't it ? I really am impatient and cannot wait for updates on both. I didn't get time to comment on KI but I'd left you a scrap to tell you the update was amazing & I request you to try & update both FF's as soon as possible (: we love you , Muah <3

Vaarsh & awantika >> me missed you both <3 hope you're both doing great. & I so hope & wish we can catch up soon. Gosh my kamina work load will kill me one day =/Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
Arhi_Samrajlove thumbnail
congo on the 150 pages raman dii. plz update soon
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo for the 150 og =) 
witing for the update =) 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

advanced congo on the new thread

raman, since we have already crossed 150, kindly post ur super duper update in the new thread - lets start the new thread with ur super update
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz update soon in the new thread!!!!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
di...we want new thread with an inagraution special hot update ;);)
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pleaseee update update update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭

And congratulations for 150+ pages :-) 😛   👏