Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
raman plz update soon... its friday...
i knw dat if u dnt update this then u wnt update KI...
UPDATE SOON PLEASE... WE'RE WAITING... 
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Di... Its already sat... Pl update ASAP ... Please please please !!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am commenting after a long time..so sorry Raman The story turned unexpectedly..i mean i thought Arjun n Arohi will take more time to fall in love but so happy that things worked out between them so well😳 and now they r madly in love with each other😳 

Superloved the chapter where Arohi feels that Arjun was the one who had the accident..you described the feelings, the care, the pain so beautifully👏 You are amazing Raman⭐️

Also loving the flow of the story😛 Can't wait to read about the honeymoon..update soon😊
Edited by rasika.KK - 12 years ago
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update ... It's Saturday :( I can't wait anymore for the honeymoon part!!! Plzzz_zzz
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omgsh Di please please please update soon!

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All the excitement of KI made me forget that inside I was & am excited about the honeymoon too. I know you feel like killing me right now for nagging your for updates all the time but now since you gave a completely unexpected update of KI, I love you even more now & so I can wait for a day or two. Not more than that though. Muaah <3 Continue soon :D

Originally posted by: kmh-all_d_way

I know... Hi 5 ;) I really can't understand hw does she manage 2 write so beautifully!! Undoubtedly she is d best writer on dis forum!! Rnbdj or swte or ki all have been super awesome Ffs nd my only source of entertainment after kmh ended :)

Haha, I know yeah me too. Seriously. I don't get how she manages to write so beautfiully & yet so long & soon. Definately she is one best writer on the forum. We're so blessed to have her <3
Haha, I agree totally. These FF's & specially Raman's FF's have been super awsome FF's & my only & only source of entertainment & smile after KMH2 ended. I'm so addicted to her update that I simply can't get enough of them <3 =)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am excited tl read ds ff update...
KI s goingwell...raman u r fantastic
loveholic thumbnail

plsss...it's sunday...can't wait anymore ...update fast...😭

Raman it's Sunday, I guess it's time you should update this, in the madness of KI we forgot that there are people who are equally excited for the honeymoon :P I also am :D
Please ! :D
Update sooner (:
Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago