Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i love these simple twists that u bring to the story-that help the characters grow together :) Plus there aint any third person between them like in the shows or other FFs-thats one of the unique aspects of ur FFs that i so much love. i have mentioned this before too. that boutique thing-its really so nice :) Arjun is always the mature, supportive one :) and i love it, reminds me soo much of our Arjun Singhania :) Please update soon :) excited for the honeymoon part :D
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I simply love the way you write & make the story go.
I know you won't update KI before so I'm back to begging for an update here, you see we never tend to get over your updates.
I've been really waiting for the honeymoon *blushes*
UPDATE SOON !
And yeah once you update this, update KI too. I know I'm being idiot.
you have a life to live too !
But still, no no you update when you get time (:
But just update soon <3
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is getting realllyyy good!! Loving SWTE!!!!! It had s o many twists and turns but in the end, it was so awesome!! Well its not the end yet... theres more to come!! Plzzz UPDATE SOOONNN!!!!!!! I want.. NEEED to read the next update!!!

"Ek Ajab Si Beychani Bas Gayi Hai Mere Dil Mey, Najaaney Yeh Kya Ehsaas Hai"!!

This is for you Raman... this is how how i feel bout the update!!!
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PLZZZ RAMAN UPDATE NA YAAR...
n YEAH V DONT MIND IF U POST 2 PARTS😆😳
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh hell... i just died😳 this is officially the best ff i have read till date!!!!! can i plzz get pmed... thnx
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plzzz update soon Raman!!! Dont keep us waiting for too long!!!! My brain's is gonna explode!! This FF is amazing!! There are only 3 FF's that i read on this forum!! KI, SWTE and JF!!! Too good!! @salmankmh @vrshn
Update sooner please. And please let us know when you'll update ! Like today , tomorrow ? I can't go beyond that :P
UPDATE SOON PLEASE (:
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
You girls always always make me smile.  I'm not sure when the update for this one will be.  Hopefully before Friday.  I'm working on KI right now.  Hope to update that tomorrow.  Hope that calms everyone down for a bit. 😛
You always deserve to be smiling (: Okay we're waiting for Friday then :D. WHAT ??!! You're working on KI rightnow, you'll update that tomorrow? WOW. You have idea how high I jumped know the KI update is coming soon ! What's the time at your place now ? Haha I hope so too that it calms down us all for a bit though I don't think so, you just make us more & more restless with each update :D
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NAHEEE 

aisa mat kar yaar raman... kabse waiting for updates! im in love with this ff... you know its been 4 days since you updated :(((((((

but if you're updating KI tomorrow then probably we can hold on till friday for SWTE