Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing!!! Had been waiting for this update forrr sooo longg!!!! Thanxx Raman!! That was awesome...
Cant wait till the Honeymoon update!! Its gonna so HOT!!!!! Loving every bit of it!!! =)
Thanxx!!! =)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
raman dat was fabulous...
I loved ur update...so aru s gng to be a maasi n also stsrtng a new business...gd one..
I hope she will succeed in her wrk..as far as arjun s dere wth her..
-Awantika- thumbnail
Okay Di, wow...that  was just too too awesome...
How do you do it ? Your every update you just make it better.
Every single update of yours is hot, romantic, beautifully written (:
Just out of the world :D
This update was so sweet too !
Abhi-Arjun confrontation was nice actually, Neha left ? Aww :O
And Arjuhi are always too good ;)
I love em' alot. Specially in your ff's the besharam Arjun rocks ;)

And Dii this ff of yours needs to complete heck lodsah threads so don't even have second thoughts of ending it 😆

Please Cont. Soon (:
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update
it was awesome
loved it
don't end it soon
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  Out of all the other million things I've said to you about your writing, I don't think I've said this well enough: the flow! The care you give each moment that Arjun and Arohi spend with each other is what makes your work so splendid! I think so many of us take your super long updates (I'm realizing this now, that I have also started writing my own FF) for granted. I mean it's so easy to just write a few lines about a moment, and then skip to the next chapter/ part. But you never do that. You give each chapter such flow and consistency, and so many beautiul moments- that it leaves me no choice at the end, but to write a whole mega paragraph worth of appraise!   ;)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Raman!

Thank you so much for the update and PM!!

Your FF's awesome and I just love the flow! I also love the way you bring in characters with a purpose and once that is met, they are given a logical exit! Superb! Your writing's amazing and I get so engrossed in it that I become oblivious of the world around me! LOL!

BTW, aren't Arjun and Arohi supposed to be somewhere in North America? You mentioned Mumbai and Aria in your FF, so wondering if you had confused RNBDJ with SWTE😕 
Anyway, not a big deal!

Thank you so much for entertaining us with your lovely writing 😃
Waiting eagerly for your next update 😍
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

Hey Raman!

Thank you so much for the update and PM!!

Your FF's awesome and I just love the flow! I also love the way you bring in characters with a purpose and once that is met, they are given a logical exit! Superb! Your writing's amazing and I get so engrossed in it that I become oblivious of the world around me! LOL!

BTW, aren't Arjun and Arohi supposed to be somewhere in North America? You mentioned Mumbai and Aria in your FF, so wondering if you had confused RNBDJ with SWTE😕 
Anyway, not a big deal!

Thank you so much for entertaining us with your lovely writing 😃
Waiting eagerly for your next update 😍

Thanks so much for the sweet comments.  I'm really glad you're enjoying my FF's.  I have tried to keep the location Arohi and Arjun were in quite ambigious because I myself hadn't decided if it was Vancouver or Mumbai yet.  But it is Mumbai.  Half the things I write I don't even know if they occur or are relevant in India.  Example-Backyard BBQ's.  But it's fiction so I think it's all good.  As for mentioning Aria it could have been a misprint on my part.  Sometimes I'm updating late at night and the words start blending into one another. Sorry about that. 😛 

Thanks again for taking time out and commenting I really appreciate the feedback.  Take care.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not a problem at all!! And where they live is not a big deal, WHAT they DO is more important😉🤣

shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 update again, as i said b4 you are an amazing writer with fantastic ideas, plz keep writing. I'm really looking forward for the honeymoon chapter. I'm sure you are going to make the update very romantic 😳 you are very gud and u r a rockstar⭐️ take care