FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
well i have been a silent reader for so long!..but i have to admit u r brilliant!..love ur style of writing!..and just loved the past episodes!..love this part the most!..:))
Wow finally Arohis realised that shes in love with Arjun yay! Thanks alot for the update I logged in and it said one private message and viewed it and it was SWTE! I got damn excited! Lovely update it wasnt dramatic at all loved it. Your goin to update RNBDJ? Wow cant wait for that dont make us wait to long please.!
wow...is gr8 its gr8 its jst awesomeee...y did u stopped yrrr...i wanna read it...fun, luv, emotions...wow this update is simply awesome...n finally they both realized abt their feeling...
arjun saying "I'm not going anywhere Arohi."  "Not for a very long time"  "I have someone very very important to live for and I have no plans of leaving her." aweee...so sweettt...awesome dialouge
n arohi was so worried 4 arjun...gr8888 job dost...simply superb...this ff is definately getting sooo addictive...cant wait 4 d next chappy yrrr...plzplzplzzz update soonnn
i m a very kind person bt ur ff is definitely gonna make me greedy alwys wanting 4 some more...
thnx 4 d update n pm...waiting 4 d next update DESPERATELY...till thn tc :)
Hey raman.. thanks a ton for the update.. n it was not at all melodramatic... i just loved it. i love ur writing alot. please continue soon. ur fans are eagerly waiting for ur updates..
Originally posted by -Awantika-

RES
_____
*Edited*
Me 1st πŸ˜ƒ

As soon as i saw SWTE in my inbox i was excited πŸ˜ƒ
I am sooo happy u updated so soon !

And this part ?
Well, its extremely wonderful !
I loved every bit of it like usual.
And Woot Woot πŸ˜ƒ
Arohi finally accepted she loves him 
And Aw. Sonam is being friendly πŸ˜³
And I so loved the concern For Arjun by Arohi. πŸ˜ƒ

And i always love the way you present Arjun's dialouges.
You are freaking amazing. 

I don't know how am i survive once you stop writing !
I am sure to get nuts.
Your simply amazing.
I am your biggest fan on da entire universe β˜ΊοΈ
Hats Off To You πŸ‘

Update SOOON !

so finally she understand that she is in love with him?so now they will head for their honeymoon next?update soon please?
speechless just awsome omg big fan of ur writting

Edited by karan.kritzkmh - 12 years ago
thank you for updating this so soon,was so happy to see the pm for it!πŸ˜ƒ
my god,was actually terrified during the accident scene! Irrational fear because I know you wouldn't kill arjun but still scared!
Loved how sweet arjun was in the update,going on the rollercoaster,holding her hand😳,being nice to sonam and at the end,comforting her😊
Also loved how arohi slowly started accepting her feelings throughout the chapter and then accident being a wake-up call for her to accept   fully that she can't live without himπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

End scene was very touching and sweet😊

Loved the drama in this update!

Update again soon!!!
thanq 4 such a  sweet  update...πŸ€—
omg!arohi at last accepted her feelings 4 arjunπŸ˜†
wow!im so happy...😍
thnks 4 d pm...
do continue soon... plsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by magi003 - 12 years ago
what an unexpected surprised..loved every bit of it..you are an amazing writer.,.i could feel the apin adn the angiush Arohi was going through..absolutely brill effort and thanks a lot for making her fall in love
ohh my god when i saw pm i was like what kahin yeh kal walla pm fir se toh nhi bhej diya loll
but u updated so soon
it  was a big surprise for us
finally
finally
she admited that she love him
soon we can see hapyy family
thanks to u
no it was not melodramatic it is what we caught a new emotional arohi
loved ur update n walking hand in hand was so romantic