Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 64

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
M jst fall in luv wid arjun. Muuhhh! I luv him. He is totally a man. In whole update i was lost in arjun. 4m jealousy 2 luv again a real husband n a luvr. If he wishd he cn tk advantage of arohi's situatn bt he is such a gentalman who dnt want 2 make luv when his partnr is out of dis wrld. He wants 2 make his luv special.
For me todays update all realts 2 arjun.
I felt sad 4 arohi when both avi n arjun shoutd in 4nt of her. Avi is doing much here. I cn undrstand him bt dnt lyk him. As far as arjuhi r married he shud stay away 4m dm. Arohi was in full mood today. Cnt imagn her in those situatn.
N last bt n d least,as always u rock di. Superbly seductve,sexy wid depth emotnal update.
Luv ur ff. Luv u di.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan.kritzkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update just reading everything sttopped my breath lol update soon Edited by karan.kritzkmh - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...its amazing...arjun d most caring n luving husband ever..he's jst tooo good yrrr...
i luvd d update...very beautifully written...hats off o u n ur writing man...i simply luvd it...
cant wait 4 d next chappy...this ff is getting addictive now...thnx 4 d pm...post next chappy soon
tc :)
-Awantika- thumbnail
Woahhh :D
Its simply wonderfulll :]
As usual the way you write leaves me awestruck.

It has everything - Sweetness & Hotness :O:O

I simply love the way you write !

GREAT ONE =]

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the PM! I LOVED your update!! AWESOME! SUPERB! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! FANTABULOUS! FABULOUS!

👏👏👏👏🤗👏👏👏👏

Now I seriously need to improve my vocabulary! I'm running out of words to let you know how much I love your updates and your writing!

Well, here's a fact, I generally don't read FFs. Yours is the ONLY one! I will strat reading RNBDJ soon😳😳

Superb work!

Impatient for the bext update😉
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm speechless! The update was perfect!  Absolutely perfect, it was amazing! 😃 Every little part of it was super duper! Perfectly written and described! 👏 
God now I am restless can't wait to read the next update!!! LOL Please update soon hehe!

Thanks

magi003 thumbnail
awesum!really it was so perfect n flawless...👏
what else can anyone ask for???
i was so happy r8 now🥳...ur update literally made my day...😍
thanq so much for such an amazing update...❤️
even d way u tc of small details,its wonderful...u r d BEST🤗
thnks again 4 d pm😃
karankritika27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
there is only 1 word for dis part---- HOT...😉
arjun has realized dat he is falling for arohi n now it's arohi's turn...😊
LOVED d upd8 n can't wait for long for d next part...
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m out of words and really embarassed of repeated myself again and again that i love whatever u write so- ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ ...
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay,arjun's gonna fight for them!😃
Really happy with this update,really feel there was a big step in progress of their relationship. Especially with the update starting with arohi thinking he just wants to sleep with her and the update ending with her realising that he does want more😳
Always love drunk arohi😆
Good on arjun for controlling himself and for finally accepting his feelings properly

Please update again soon!!!