FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
It was a beautiful update. Loved every bit.  You are awesome.

Thanks.
yipieee  dey r falling in LOVE πŸ₯³ 
luvd d whole part..asusual awsome job πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
n d so called date was really cute πŸ˜› really luv it wen dey both discuss bout der childhood ⭐️😳 dey hv known each other forever..!! awwee 😍 luvd dis line 😳 dey dnt noe hw lucky dey r to hv each other.. 😍😍 guess d passage of tym vl slowly hopefully nt too slowly vl bring dem closer πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
PROSPECT POINT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ luking fwd to d nxt part nw  πŸ˜† update soon πŸ˜›
Update this before RNBDJ please!!! This is soo interesting right now!!
Awsome update.luved it.now plz update rnbdj.very eager to read rnbdj.
awesome update
thanks for making it so long.   

Awesome update as usual dear. No words to describe it so romantic wow. Arohis so sweet and Arjun besharam as always. Please update soon cannot wait and also update RNBJ
OMG Love It

Thanks For This Wonderful Amazing Update

Cont Soon Pls

Shilpa Is Waiting
Raman,
Buddy, as usual your FF was awesome and since my vocabulary is not  as good as I wish it to be, I'm at a loss for wordsπŸ˜†

But on a more serious note, I'm worried for you. If this work is 100% original, then I feel you should get a copyright for it. It's really good and you can even make it into a novel. I think you should get some legal protection before someone plagiarises your work.
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
I got up at 3am (London) to go to Toilet. Before going back to sleep, i took 5 min even thought i was half sleep to check on this forum on my phone. I knew this ff wud be updated but then i was like i'll read in morning but then u know what let me read it. I was not half a sleep when i started reading it. Well what can i say it was awesome. The way u move the story. Yes both are falling in love. When is their honeymoon coming. Hope they fall in love by then. Then i went to back to sleep and guess what. It took me an hour to read. I was shocked. i was up for an hours literally reading this long ff. Was it that long that is tuk me an hrs to finish. Like everyone say plz upodate soon... waiting for RNBDJ
omg omg omg... this was sooo awesomeee!!! loved it completely πŸ‘πŸΌ am traveliing right now but will analyze and send you what i think by tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

it was beautiful... please update sooonnn