Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 57

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
  I'm like the happiest person on this planet- every time you update!! Haha, your like a life saver, I could just kiss those hands of yours that write so well.

Okeey well, update was absolutely stunning! Perfect romance, Wording. Description. Personally, I'm just hoping for them to not confess in the next update. Because I feel there is more that needs to be discovered about the both of them. And, maybe for the confession to finally happen, and most importantly for Arohi to admit and accept her feelings, Sonam can bind the two together, by becoming a bridge between Arjun and Arohi.

Oh! Can't wait till the next update, now that summer has started, hopefully you'll have more time in your hands?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankritika27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
how romantic...dey both are really falling in love...πŸ˜ƒ
the date was very cute...
talk with sonam was very nice...😊
overall the upd8 was AWESOME...
plz upd8 d next part soon...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! I'm in a hurry now so I'll have to wait to read the update😭
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kudi_NextDoor

I'm like the happiest person on this planet- every time you update!! Haha, your like a life saver, I could just kiss those hands of yours that write so well.

Okeey well, update was absolutely stunning! Perfect romance, Wording. Description. Personally, I'm just hoping for them to not confess in the next update. Because I feel there is more that needs to be discovered about the both of them. And, maybe for the confession to finally happen, and most importantly for Arohi to admit and accept her feelings, Sonam can bind the two together, by becoming a bridge between Arjun and Arohi.

Oh! Can't wait till the next update, now that summer has started, hopefully you'll have more time in your hands?

Don't worry I have no plans of having them confess anything yet.  Going to drag it out.  And let them realize things slowly.  Thanks for your wonderful comments as always. πŸ˜›
addictive_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!...do I like the update??...I LOVED IT!!!!!⭐️
can't even describe how awesome the update is...πŸ‘πŸΌ
You should have seen the reaction on my face when i saw you had updated SWTE...my friend just saw the reaction and gave a "What happened??" look. 
My friend knew how desperate i was for the update and so he kept on closing the page just to trouble me and then finally i gave up and was looking at him with the questioning eyes, "when are you leaving?"
He was like this is the first and only friend of mine i have met, who is so eager to send me out of my own house just to read an FF.
I told him that he won't understand what effects the FF have..."just meet another fans too and you will get an idea"πŸ˜‰
THIS STORY WAS JUST TO TELL YOU HOW DESPERATE ALL YOUR FANS ARE FOR AN UPDATE TO YOUR FF  AND WE ARE SO GLAD THE MOMENT WE SEE A PM OR PART UPDATED. YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY, REALLY YOU DESERVE AN ENORMOUS FAN FOLLOWING FOR YOUR FF. YOUR EVERY UPDATE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE AND YES WAY BETTER THAN OUR EXPECTATIONS. THE BEST PART IS THAT EVEN TOUGH THEY ARE LONG UPDATES STILL WHEN IT ENDS, WE WANT MORE. I THINK YOUR FANS HAVE STARTED TO BECOME GREEDY DAY AFTER DAY ESPECIALLY MEπŸ˜ƒ

ANYWAYS ABOUT THE UPDATE: it was awesome. i liked the way arohi is still struggling against accepting those feelings of hers whereas Arjun has already given up denying the feelings and has become the flirty one...but really you have become like on of the ekta kapoor's writers, even they leave the episode at a point where the viewers are desperate to find out what's going to happen next...with only one bad thing that out there we get a daily episode and you update once in 4 days...how i wish you could write frequently...would love to read it...but yes u have rnbdj also and plus many other things...plus it needs time for writing a script and yes the dialogues too...especially the typing..."sabar ka fruit meetha hota hai"...something like that...desperately waited for you nest update...do update asap...πŸ€—

I wrote long comment today making up for all the days i couldn't comment but kept reading both SWTE and RNBDJ...❀️
salmankh1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: addictive_kmh

OMG!!!!!...do I like the update??...I LOVED IT!!!!!⭐️

can't even describe how awesome the update is...πŸ‘πŸΌ
You should have seen the reaction on my face when i saw you had updated SWTE...my friend just saw the reaction and gave a "What happened??" look. 
My friend knew how desperate i was for the update and so he kept on closing the page just to trouble me and then finally i gave up and was looking at him with the questioning eyes, "when are you leaving?"
He was like this is the first and only friend of mine i have met, who is so eager to send me out of my own house just to read an FF.
I told him that he won't understand what effects the FF have..."just meet another fans too and you will get an idea"πŸ˜‰
THIS STORY WAS JUST TO TELL YOU HOW DESPERATE ALL YOUR FANS ARE FOR AN UPDATE TO YOUR FF  AND WE ARE SO GLAD THE MOMENT WE SEE A PM OR PART UPDATED. YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY, REALLY YOU DESERVE AN ENORMOUS FAN FOLLOWING FOR YOUR FF. YOUR EVERY UPDATE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE AND YES WAY BETTER THAN OUR EXPECTATIONS. THE BEST PART IS THAT EVEN TOUGH THEY ARE LONG UPDATES STILL WHEN IT ENDS, WE WANT MORE. I THINK YOUR FANS HAVE STARTED TO BECOME GREEDY DAY AFTER DAY ESPECIALLY MEπŸ˜ƒ

ANYWAYS ABOUT THE UPDATE: it was awesome. i liked the way arohi is still struggling against accepting those feelings of hers whereas Arjun has already given up denying the feelings and has become the flirty one...but really you have become like on of the ekta kapoor's writers, even they leave the episode at a point where the viewers are desperate to find out what's going to happen next...with only one bad thing that out there we get a daily episode and you update once in 4 days...how i wish you could write frequently...would love to read it...but yes u have rnbdj also and plus many other things...plus it needs time for writing a script and yes the dialogues too...especially the typing..."sabar ka fruit meetha hota hai"...something like that...desperately waited for you nest update...do update asap...πŸ€—

I wrote long comment today making up for all the days i couldn't comment but kept reading both SWTE and RNBDJ...❀️

You are sooo sweet!  I will try to update more often but it gets hard sometimes.  That's why when I do update I try to make it super long.  Your story about your friend and reading the FF brought a smile to my face.   I'm so happy to have amzing readers that wait to read my FF.  It's still unbelieveable to me!  Thank you.  πŸ˜›
addictive_kmh thumbnail
yes we eagerly wait for the update, check everyday a lot of times to see when r we getting lucky to catch an update from you...but really plz update soon...esp SWTE first...hehehe😊 Edited by addictive_kmh - 12 years ago
nams1303 thumbnail
This is my first post on this forum... I am a regular spectator but generally not active with comments... but this update by raman has broken my record... it was just truely amazing... u wont believe how many times i have refreshed my page yesterday to read an update... and this update was one of the best ones i have read... of course other are amazing too... but this one gave me such a wonderful feeling... raman ur writing is just awesome.. i dont want you to ever stop writing... ur ffs have become a part of my life now... i hope that you continue writing ffs and creating new romantic stories for years to come...
salmankh1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nams1303

This is my first post on this forum... I am a regular spectator but generally not active with comments... but this update by raman has broken my record... it was just truely amazing... u wont believe how many times i have refreshed my page yesterday to read an update... and this update was one of the best ones i have read... of course other are amazing too... but this one gave me such a wonderful feeling... raman ur writing is just awesome.. i dont want you to ever stop writing... ur ffs have become a part of my life now... i hope that you continue writing ffs and creating new romantic stories for years to come...

Thank you so so much for your wonderful comments.  I sound like a broken record but I am seriously humbled by al lthe love I've received for my FF's.  Thank you for taking time out to comment, it meant a lot.  😊
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool update but pls update next part soon just cant wait longer than a day this time pls pls