Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
neha and arvind found them like that! ab kya kahe gi arohi apni di ko!lol

wow!   great part! LOVED IT! her outburst to his accusation.. how she didn't forgive him easily..  her succumbing at the end...well, kinda...lol

continue soon!!!!
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
WOW WOW WOW... I really hv no words... AWESOME :)
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the contrast of emotions of theirs in the beginning of the update to theirs at the end. so very much them. from one to the other in seconds.

have a feeling sonam might be that small catalyst to change things for these two. though arjun is already on a path of change. i think thats one of the things i love about your characters. their realizations are timely and not drawn out. arohi saying all those things in the beginning and the hurt and vulnerability that she had displayed was a huge step.

though arjuns now slowly realizing and admitting. arohi perhaps had already known. just in denial. but now with her sister having seen her...anything is possible.

these two. are just as much a please to read in their happy as well as their angry time. their fights are what makes them.

its perhaps greed on a readers end. but seriously. i am always left with wishing it had not ended when i get to an end of an update.

brilliantly done!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the wonderful update!! I simply LOVED it!!

I especially loved the part where Arjun pulls a sleeping Arohi towards himself😳🀣 That was too goodβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Now dying to read your next update!!
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update πŸ‘
Love the way Arjun is changing πŸ˜Š
Hope they'll understand  soon dat dey are 'Actually In Love ".
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FANTABULOUS UPDATE - GREAT WRITING - NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS AT THIS MOMENT - FANTASTIC WORK - SUPERb CHAPTER

Keep up the good work and update regularly -
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was just WOOWWW... i enjoyed it thoroughly πŸ˜

brilliantly written... esp loved the way arjun felt guilty and realised that hes jealous, even though arohi is a brat shes genuine and not a cheater... it was so sweet when he pulled her to him in her sleep β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

i guess arjun will help bring sonam around and that'll soften arohis attitude towards him... arjun has already started falling for her i hope shes doesnt break his heart though 😭

just love the way you've expressed their chemistry... its the same for me as watching kmh2, i could not wait for the next episode... likewise i cant wait for your updates, you're sooo goooddd!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

please make the next update sooner and as long as this one, if not longer!!! sorry for being greedy β˜ΊοΈ eagerly waiting to see what happens next πŸ˜

silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay,you updated!πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it,loved arjun's realization that he wants arohi in his life😊 finally!
Felt so sad when arohi was pouring her feelings about feeling lonely but glad it made arjun realise.
Loved her attempt to distance them in bed(teddy bears! Like that would stop arjunπŸ˜†
Loved the end scene,really was a turning point for them😳

Please update again soon!!!
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Raman..:)
Loved the way you expressed Arjun's feeling..he was kind of, sort of maybe missing her..πŸ˜› The whole of it was wonderful..😳.. so pure...
M waiting 4 d next part...n LOL... Neha n Arvind saw dem lyk dat...πŸ˜†

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow raman amazing update...⭐️⭐️ luvd it...😳
u r so amazing writer...luv d way u describe everything...😳
it was so wonderful ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
neha n arvind saw them lyk that???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

m waiting fr next part...update soon...
😳
Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago