FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Ya,bt i luv 2 talk abt age. N remembr m also eldr 2 u:-)
wish u livd here n we would hang out.
Originally posted by moonkmh

Ya,bt i luv 2 talk abt age. N remembr m also eldr 2 u:-)
wish u livd here n we would hang out.

yea..it would have been nice...do you have any popular n nice university in guwahati which offers post graduate programs in csc? may be i can apply there...or else i'll apply in the same uni as you, if apply for PG! nice idea na??

yea moon...you're older...does that mean i should call you also di??? i mean its just by one year na?
btw..if ppl see us together...no one can identify coz i'l look mature n taller :D
btw...whats ur height?
Originally posted by vrshn

yea..it would have been nice...do you have any popular n nice university in guwahati which offers post graduate programs in csc? may be i can apply there...or else i'll apply in the same uni as you, if apply for PG! nice idea na??

yea moon...you're older...does that mean i should call you also di??? i mean its just by one year na?
btw..if ppl see us together...no one can identify coz i'l look mature n taller :D
btw...whats ur height?

drop d plan 2 cm here.m going delhi aftr 2year hopefully. N u cn cl me anythng,i dnt hv any prbl,bt may b i luk kiddo dn u. M nt at all mature n all at any way.
howz the climate in delhi? you'll shift with your family to delhi? you gonna work there or study??'coz i already have plans for du ..:):)

hey...you didn't tell me your height?
i'll call you mady only 'coz all my friends are '92 borns...it would be wierd if i call you di :):) ok na?
Part 11

Arohi walked into the house a little later then usual.  She was definitely feeling better then when she had left this morning.  Abhi had cheered her up without even trying.  Glancing at her watch she knew Arjun wouldn't be home yet.  Good!  That way she could slip into their bedroom without another confrontation with him.  But as she approached the stairs who should come around the corner from the family room, but Arjun himself.  "What are you doing here?" she asked before she could stop herself.  "I live here!" he said in an irritated voice.  Arohi rolled her eyes.  "That's not what I meant." she said.  "It's just that, you're home early."  "I'm not home early."  "I'm home on time." he snapped. "Fine!" she said throwing her hands up in the air.  "I can see that you're trying to start a fight." "Well, I'm not interested."  She quickly ran up the stairs and to their room.  Arjun stared after her.  He had been trying to start a fight.  He wandered back to the family room.

Arohi stomped around her room.  Arjun could be such a jerk sometimes, she thought to herself.  Ruining her perfectly good mood.  She changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top.  Pulling her hair into a loose braid.  As she finished, she heard a knock at her door.  She walked to the door, wondering who it could be.  Opening the door, her jaw dropped open, and she stared at Arjun.    "You actually knocked?" she asked.  "Yes, well I'm not staying in our room right now so I thought I'd knock."  "Cause I didn't want to interrupt you." "Okay" she said with a confused look on her face.  Arjun felt like an idiot, he was rambling.  "Do you need something?" she asked.  "Yeah, I need to grab a few things. " Arohi moved out of the way to let him in.  Arjun walked to their closet, opening it and started going through things.  Arohi grabbed the TV remote and switched on the TV.  Kabhi Kuchi Kabhi Gham was on, and just starting.  Arohi smiled happily, it was one of her favorite movies.  Arjun glanced from behind the closet at Arohi.  She was lying on her stomach, on their bed. Her legs up in the air alternately swinging back and forth.   Arjun smiled.   He moved to his night table and grabbed his glasses.  He had come home early but he'd brought work home, he still had a few hours of work ahead of him. 

As he straightened he heard Arohi giggle.  Looking at her he could see that she was engrossed in her movie.  "KKKG is on?" he asked.  "Yup!" "I love this movie." she said smiling, still staring at the TV.  Arjun's gaze shifted back towards the TV. He laughed at a certain scene, and before he knew it, he was sitting down on the bed.  Without realizing it, or maybe they did realize it, but didn't want to analyze it too much, they ended up watching half the movie together.  Arjun leaned against the headboard and Arohi sat next to him cross legged.  At a particular emotional scene he saw tears falling from her eyes.  Girls.. he thought. But still he didn't like to see Arohi cry.  He preferred feisty, strong Arohi. Seeing her in tears made him want to comfort her.  Which by no means was a good thing for them.  Arohi quickly wiped her tears when she saw Arjun looking at her.  Last thing she needed was for Arjun to see her cry.  He's probably just use it against her.  "I'm getting some popcorn do you want some?" she asked.  "No, I should get back to my work." he said.  Arohi tried not to show her disappointment.  "Okay." she said as she left the room.  Arjun looked back at her and then glanced at the time.  Was there really any point in doing any work now?  He thought to himself.  He might as well just finish the movie,  and then go back to his temporary bedroom to sleep. 

Arohi walked in holding her bowl of popcorn.  Arjun was still right where she had left him.  "I thought I'd finish the rest of the movie." he said in answer to her questioning look.  Arohi nodded and as she turned away from him she gave a tiny smile.  She hated being alone, and lately she had been feeling very alone.  She sat down beside him and they continued to watch the movie, sharing their popcorn.  Sometimes reaching for the popcorn at the same time and their fingers brushing against eachother.  Arohi tried not to show any reaction to that, but anytime Arjun touched her, she felt something.  Something electric pass between them.  They continued to watch the movie and slowly Arohi's eye's began to close.  She leaned against the headboard next to Arjun and stifled a yawn. 

Arjun opened his eyes slowly and felt Arohi pressed against him.  She was wrapped in his arms again.  He looked down at her. just as she looked up at him, and their eyes locked.  They stared at eachother as Arjun slowly lifted his hand to brush wisps of Arohi's hair out of her face.  Arohi sucked in her breath, as she felt the light caress of Arjun's fingers on her face.  Then she forced herself to pull away.  She's been here before,  she knew how it would end if she gave in to what she was feeling.  He'd pull away from her, leaving her humiliated.

He let go of her and she quickly scrambled off the bed.  Arjun stared after her and then slowly got up.  Arohi quickly grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom.  As she turned on the tap in her shower she pressed the palm of her hand against her stomach. She was willing the flutters that had started ever since she woke up to find herself pressed against Arjun, to stop.  What was Arjun doing to her she thought.  One day he was so unbelievably mean and the next he was brushing her hair out of her face looking at her almost tenderly, gently.  Last night why did he stay and watch the movie with her?  It was something friends would do together,...or lovers she thought to herself.  But they weren't either of those.  She couldn't figure him out.  He didn't want to see her face so he moves out of their room but then he spends the evening with her last night, just because.  But the absolute worst part for her was that she liked having him there with her.  They hadn't even spoken much, but just having him there next to her had been...nice.  As Arohi turned off the water and stepped out of the shower her eyebrows furrowed.  Thoughts of Arjun were taking up entirely too much time in her head.  But she couldn't help it.  She was almost positive he was up to something.  Why else would he spend unnecessary time with her.  She slowly got dressed, pulling on a black knee length Chanel pencil skirt and a short, thin, turquoise, fitted cap sleeved cardigan.  She left her hair straight, falling down her back.  As she dressed she remembered everything Arjun had done in the past and was capable of doing.  She let the familiar anger settle over her. Ofcourse she didn't think about her own contributions to their fights.  Anger was a emotion she understood when it came to Arjun.  By the time she opened the door to the bathroom she was at a full boil.

Arjun had showered, she guessed in the guest bedroom.  He was now pulling out a tie from their closet.  She glared at him as she slammed the bathroom door behind her.  Arjun glanced at her from behind the closet.  Sighing he asked "Problem Arohi?"  Arohi didn't respond as she walked to the closet and pushed him aside pulling out a pair of heals off her shoe rack.  Arjun rolled his eyes as he slipped his tie around his neck.  "Weren't you supposed to be sleeping in the guest bedroom?" she asked furiously.  Arjun didn't respond.  She continued to glare at him and then moved infront of him.  "Are you deaf?" "I asked you a question!"  Arjun took his time to speak, finishing his tie and looking into the mirror, he straightened it.  "I decided to move back to my room." "Why should I leave my room?"  "It's you that should be in the guest bedroom."  "Me leaving, would be you succeeding at driving me out."  "You know I can never let you succeed."  Arjun said with a smirk. 

Arohi glared at him.  "You're lying."  "You're up to something and I'll figure it out."  "And please stop draping yourself all over me when I'm asleep."  "Even in my sleep you're man handling me."  Arjun's eye's widened "Man handling."  "You know why I fell asleep in MY bed last night?"  "Because, you fell asleep watching the movie and then you rolled yourself onto me throwing your arm and leg on top of me."  "How much do you eat?"  "You're so heavy I couldn't even move you."  Arohi's eyes were practically popping out of her head,  they were so wide.  "Are you calling me fat?" she shouted.  Arjun shrugged.  "Arjun you're an..."  "Arjun," "Arohi your tea is ready." Ramu Kaka called as he knocked on the door.  Arohi glared at Arjun as he opened the door to Ramu kaka.  "Thank you Kaka."  Arjun said taking his tea. Arohi walked over, forcing herself to smile.  "Thank you kaka." "Breakfast is ready, it's parathas your favorite Arohi." the kindly older man said.  "Thank you." Arohi said, but the devil quickly interrupted. "Kaka, Arohi just told me she's on a diet."  "She feels she's let herself go  since we got married."  "I assured her I don't have a problem with her chubbiness." "But she insists she wants to shed some of the weight."  If looks could kill Arjun would be lying dead on the ground.  "I'll come down with you kaka." Arjun said brushing past her.
 Arohi finished applying her make-up.  Messing up her eyeliner three times because her hand was shaking so much from her anger.  He was the most insufferable, irritating, idiotic, imbecile, she smiled as she tried to keep up her "I" tirade, ingrate, insult, irresistible.  Arohi stopped. "Irresistible?" What the hell, she thought to herself.  She was losing it, if she thought he was irresistible.  Grabbing her bag she left the room.

Arjun watched as Arohi sat down in the chair furthest away from him at the dining table.  "Ramu kaka I'll have two parathas with extra butter." she said ignoring Arjun.  Arjun smirked and continued to eat.  Arohi picked up her cell to text Tina when it rang.  "Hi di,"  "Hi Arohi,"  "Have you left for Uni yet?"  "No, just about to eat breakfast."  "Oh, is Arjun there?"  Arohi looked up him and gave him a dirty look.  "Devil is present" she answered.  Neha bit back a laugh.  "Arohi, that's your husband."  "Di, don't start."  "Anyways what is it that you wanted?"  "By the way, thanks for standing me up yesterday."  "Arohi it was work.  "I'll make it up to you." she said.  "Anyways we'll see eachother tonight right?"  "Tonight?" Arohi questioned as she bit into her paratha licking her lips and closing her eyes in delight for Arjun's benefit.  "Tonight at Vicky's engagement, Anup Uncle's son."  Arohi groaned.  "Is that tonight?" she asked.  "Do I have to go? she whined.  Looking up she noticed Arjun glance in her direction.  She gave him yet another dirty look and got up from the table and walked into the living room.  "I'm not talking to dad right now" Arohi said.  "Doesn't matter this is one of dad's good friend's and business associates."  "We've known him forever."  Arohi sighed.  "Rudra uncle would want you and Arjun there in his place."  "What does Arjun say?"  "Arjun's busy working on a big project."  Arohi lied.  "He can't make it."  Truth be told, she had kind of forgotten to tell Arjun that before his dad left for the wedding he had told her that they had all been invited to Vicky's engagement and to make sure her and Arjun went to it to represent the family.  "Oops." she thought shrugging.  Arjun was the last person she was going to that party with.     "Oh, well you just come then."  "Fine!"  "I'll come over to your place and we can go together.

As Arjun walked out of his meeting his phone rang.  Call from his in laws place..hmm. He thought picking it up.  "Hi Arjun beta."  "Hi dad, How are you?"  "I'm doing well, I won't keep you I know that you're working on a big project."  "Okay." Arjun said a little confused.  "I just wanted to say that it would be really nice if you could take a few hours out tonight and come to Vicky's party.  I know you're busy with work, but it would mean a lot to your Anup uncle.  Rudra and I have known him for a long time and Rudra can't be there so it would be nice if you came and  represented him.  Arjun paused confused.  "Dad, I'm not sure what you're talking about?" Arjun asked.  "Oh Arohi's." dad said explaining everything about the engagement and how Arohi had said that Arjun was too wrapped up in work to come.  Arjun forced himself to speak calmly to his father in law.   "Dad, don't worry I'll make sure both Arohi and I are there." he said goodbye and hung up.  He stalked into his office.  That psycho was at it again.  He couldn't have a second of peace without her sabotaging something or another.  Anup uncle was a nice guy and his son Vicky and Arjun were on friendly terms.  They were also good business contacts.  Missing the engagement would have been rude on their part.  But Arohi doesn't care about relationships or business.  She just cares about her silly shopping and parties.  He had, had just about enough of her.  Lying to her family.  Sometimes he wondered if she even realized she was lying. She just convinced herself that her lies were actually the truth...the Arohi truth. 

Arohi tied her pretty cream colored sari, it was one of favorites.   It had a thick antique gold border made up of rajistany embroidery.  The blouse was sleeveless with a tie in the back.  She pulled her hair to one side and reached behind her to tie the sari blouse when she heard the door open.  She glanced up and saw Arjun walk in.  What the hell was he doing home? she thought as she continued to struggle with her blouse.  Arjun looked at her.  "Going somewhere wifey?" he asked casually.  "None of your business." she answered still struggling.  Arjun shook his head and gave a cold laugh.  "See the thing about us being married, is what you do is my business." He walked closer and Arohi's eyes narrowed.  Pushing her hands away he picked up the ties, his fingers skimming her bare back.  Arohi sucked in her breath at the feel of his fingertips.  He yanked the ties, pulling her against him.  "I got an interesting phone call today," he said as he worked on tieing the ties.  Arohi could feel his breath on the back of her neck.  "Your dad called me."  Arohi gulped.  "He did."  "So what, he might have."  "What does that have to do with me." she said.  Letting go of the finished ties his hands gripped her arms as he pulled her even closer. Back to chest.  "I know lying is second nature to you, BUT I will not have you include me in your lies.  "Understand!"  He said into her ear.  "I didn't lie" she said.  Suddenly he was swinging her around and pulling him against her.  She was too shocked to say anything but look up at him.  "Arohi, you're lying again." he said barely containing his anger.  Arohi just stared up at him, defiantly  "I've told your dad we're coming together."  "We're going to go and you're going to behave."  "If you cause me any grief or embarrassment tonight...Arjun didn't continue ,his eyes said it all.   Arohi stared at the omnious look on his face.  Swallowing she pulled away as he let her go.  ""I'm going to get ready and then we can leave for the party." he said as he walked away from her.  

Arohi waited downstairs for Arjun She couldn't be in the bedroom with him.   Seeing the dangerous, commanding Arjun had actually sent a thrill through her.  Not something she was very proud of.   But it had.  She wanted the night to be over and done with.  Being alone with Arjun was starting to get a little dangerous for her. 

"Let's go" Arjun said as he walked past her.  Arohi stared at him.  How rude she thought walking quickly after him.  As Arjun pulled the car into drive Arohi sent a quick glance his way.  Black suit, light pink dress shirt.  He looked good, the second the thought entered her mind she pushed it away.  Arjun had done a reasonable job of calming himself down.  Thinking about how hot Arohi looked in her sari had helped distract him a lot from his anger.  She looked really good.  She was the type of girl who could wear a paper bag and she would still look good.  But there was just something about her in a sari, all sexy and sultry that did something for him.  He didn't like it, but he didn't deny it.  Of course, he was never going to act on it.  Pulling into the  driveway of the Rai home he parked and walked around to Arohi's side to open the door for her.  Arohi looked at him like he was on something.  "Smile Arohi" he said giving her a fake smile and practically yanking her out of the car.  He grabbed her hand and they walked inside.  "There's Neha di" she said trying to pull her hand away.  Neha waved and seeing them holding hands she gave them a big smile.  As they got to Neha, Arohi finally managed to get her hand free.  "FREAK" she whispered so Arjun could hear her.  "Psycho" he said smiling.  "You two look so cute Neha gushed."  Arohi rolled her eyes.  "Where's jiju?' she asked.  At the bar.  "Just where I'm heading."  Arjun said excusing himself.  "Ooh holding hands, whispering to eachother."  "Things have changed between you two."  "I guess it's sharing a room, and more importantly a bed." she said slyly.  "Get your mind out of the gutter."  "We're just putting on show."  "Not everyone in the world needs to know we hate eachother."  Neha sighed.  "Here I thought maybe you two were finally coming around."  "When hell freezes over" Arohi said grabbing a drink from a passing waiter.  "Where are the parents?" she asked.  "Talking to Anup uncle."  Arohi looked around and her eyes fell on Abhi.  He was looking at her and she gave him a smile.  "Di, I'll be right back." she said as she walked away.

"Arvind, I've been meaning to talk to you about that builder's convention." Arjun said giving his friend a look.  "You know the one in London?"  "At the same time as the honeymoon."  Arvind's face turned red.  "Oh yeah, the builders convention." he said slowly not meeting Arjun's eyes.  "Now my own friend is lying to me?" Arjun snapped.  "There's no convention is there?"  "Neha made me do it" Arvind quickly said.  "You don't know how persuasive she is."  "And she withholds certain things." Arvind said emphasizing the last word "if I don't do as she asks. " "You're so freakin whipped by your wife."  Arjun said with disgust as he took a drink from his glass.  "Oh yeah, easy to say that now, talk to me in a few months when you're doing exactly what I'm doing."  "I will never be in your position buddy."  Arjun said shaking his head.  "I see the way you look at Arohi, you're heading to the same place whether you admit it or not."  Arjun's eyes widened in horror as he looked at Arvind.  "I don't look at her in anything but disgust and hatred."   "I have no feelings for her, I don't care what she does as long as it doesn't effect me in any way. "  As he said the last sentence his eyes fell on Arohi.  She was standing with Abhi, laughing at something he was saying and her hand was on his arm.  Arjun saw red.  He gulped down his drink as he watched them.  Abhi looking at her almost...lovingly.  Arjun grabbed another drink.  What was going on between these two he thought to himself.  I should really go and say hi to Abhi he thought to himself.  Maybe since he's forgiven Arohi he'd forgiven him too."  He almost laughed at that.  He knew deep down that was never going to happen.  But he walked over nevertheless.   

Abhi looked u,p seeing Arjun approach.  The smile he had on his face turning into a frown.  "Hi Abhi." Arjun said coming and standing next to Arohi.  "Arjun." Abhi said not looking at him.  "Arohi, you'll excuse me."  "I'll catch you later."  Arjun shook his head and gave a cold laugh as Abhi walked away.  "Arohi, I'll catch you later." he said turning towards Arohi.   "Interesting that he still hates me but his feelings for you are anything but hate."  "Shut up Arjun." Arohi said turning around to walk away.   "Is there something you want to tell me about you and Abhi?"  Arohi turned back and stared at him with shock.  "We're friends!" she snapped.  "A girl and a guy can be friends!?" she asked.  "Not when the guy is in love with the girl." "And the girl is married." he snapped back.  Arohi stared at him.  "Why do you care?" she asked, lifting her chin.  "I don't!" he said as he turned and walked away.  "Who's the liar now," said the little voice in his head.  "You do care."  The rest of the evening they avoided eachother.  Only when it was time to congratulate Vicky and his fiance did they go up together.  Congratulting Anup uncle aswell.  Arohi's dad watched the separation between his daughter and son in law.  Both good people that just wouldn't give eahother a chance, he thought to himself.  

Couples slowly started moving to the dance floor.  Arohi stood next to her sister and watched her jiju pull her di to the dance floor for a slow dance.  Arohi felt her heart pinch.  Would she ever have that?  Why was she cheated out of having a husband that loved her?  Why was everything so difficult for her?  Looking out at the smiling couples she felt a sadness wash over her for the first time.  She was in a loveless marriage, and at the rate things were going she would never be loved the way many of these girls were.  You're being stupid, she told herself as she blinked back tears.  She quickly turned around to go hide out in the bathroom until her stupid emotions were under control.  But just as she took a step someone grabbed her hand.  She looked back.  "Want to dance?" asked Abhi softly.  Arohi tried to smile as a tear slid down her face.  When she had felt Abhi's hand grasp hers, for a split second she had thought it was Arjun.  Her unknowing heart had given a lurch hoping it had been Arjun.  She shook her head at herself.  She didn't want it to be him.  He didn't deserve her.  

Arjun watched as Abhi and Arohi walked to the dance floor. 

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri
Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere (lost and lonely)
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere (lost and lonely)

Ajnabi se huye kyun pal saare
Yeh nazar se nazar yeh milaate hi nahin
Ik gani dehaayi cha gayi hai
Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi
Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri
Reh gayi ankahi bin tere (lost and lonely)

MOVIE: I hate luv stories

Arohi's sad eyes met Arjun's stormy ones across the dance floor as she danced in Abhi's arms.  She pulled out of Abhi's arms excusing herself in the middle of the song.  She needed to get out of here, she thought to herself as she forced herself to not run, but walk.  At the door she said goodbye to Anup uncle, keeping the fake smile on her face.  Finally getting outside she took big gulps of air.  She finally felt like she could breath again.  The stupid music had turned her brain to mush.  Made her emotional.  Walking down the stairs she asked one of the house staff to call her a cab.  She was going to lock her bedroom door tonight.  She didn't want to see or think about Arjun.  She walked to the side of the stairs, and noticed it was starting to drizzle.  As she stood in a covered dimly lit spot, trying not to feel sorry for herself, she felt a vise like grip on her wrist.  Twisting around she saw Arjun.  "I warned you." he said softly as he pulled her towards his car.  "I warned you not to embarrass me."  "But you just can't help yourself." he said.  "Let go Arjun!" Arohi said as he opened the passenger side door and shoved her in.  He got in and started the car, zooming out of the driveway.  "Arjun, let me out!"  "You're driving like a maniac!"   "And it's raining now"  she screamed. Arjun gave a cruel laugh.  "You're going to teach me to drive?"  "Have you seen the way you drive?!"  Arohi ignored him, but he seemed to slow down some.  "Did you enjoy being in the arms of your ex boyfriend?"  "You're disgusting" Arohi snapped.   "And for your information we were dancing."  And you know what he's been through because of us?"  "He seems to be recovering very well."  Arjun said softly.   They drove in silence the rest of the way ,but Arohi could feel the tension in the car.  You could cut it with a knife.  Arjun seemed too rigid, his hand gripping the cluth of his car showed how he was trying to stay calm. 

They had barely parked the car when Arohi opened the door and practically jumped out.  She usually knew how far she could push Arjun and what kind of reaction she'd get out of him.  Tonight he was too volatile, too dangerous.  Arjun watched her race ahead of him.  His eyes narrowing.  I'll just lock the bedroom door.  Tomorrow everyone will be back and Arjun will have gotten over his stupidity.  But just as she reached the stairs she felt him grab her hand.  She saw lighting flash across the window as Arjun pulled her to him.  "What's your hurry?"  he asked.  "I'm tired." she said hearing the thunder and forcing herself not to shudder. She hated thunder.  Arjun looked at her.  He knew she hated thunder from when they were little kids and he would find Arohi hiding under her bed.  He'd join her under there and try to distract her.  Making her laugh and get her mind off the stormy weather.  But they weren't kids anymore and this wasn't the same niavee Arohi he remembered.  His grip tightened as he said "I'll walk you to the bedroom."  Arohi stayed rooted to the same spot.  "NO!"  "I'm fine."  she said.  "Just let go and I'll go up myself."  "Arohi that's not happening."  "You and I both know that." he said.  Arohi stared at him.   "Please Arjun." she said.  Arjun stared at her and then let go of her hand.  Arohi gave him a grateful smile as she turned to climb the stairs.  That's when he picked her up, over his shoulder no less.  Arohi was speechless for a few seconds and then she started screaming.  "GO ahead and scream."  "Ramu kaka takes his hearing aid out at night before bed."  Arohi hit his back.  "Let go" she screamed as he marched into their bedroom kicking the door shut with his foot.  Finally letting her drop to the ground. She quickly backed away. 

"What was it that you had said when you had seen Sonia and I talking at that lounge?"  "Oh yes, that you won't let me have my cake and eat it too."  "Well if that's the rules for me then they sure aren't any different for you."  "But just so that you understand that rule fully, I think it's time that we change things in our relationship."  "You're mine."  "And only mine." Unless you file for divorce which I know you won't."  "I won't tolerate any other man touching you."  "Especially not your ex boyfriend."   Arohi jaw dropped.  "What have I told you about your cavemen tendencies?"   And what do you care who touches me,"  "You have no right over me." she said defiantly.  "I care who touches you." he grated out.  "And as of tonight I'm going to make sure I have every right over you."  He took a few steps closing the distance between them and pulled her against him.  Crushing his lips against hers.

Let me know what you think.  I might have over done it in the details in this part.  But nevertheless please let me know what you thought.  Will continue RNBDJ soon.

Take care

Edited by salmankh1 - 12 years ago
me first!

*edited*
you did not over-do the details! it was perfect,just the way we love it!!how can anyone write so well??i envy you di!

only thing that bothered me was although it was extra-long chapter,you shouldn't have left it at this point!😭
  • size 4+B were very very very good!!
  • size 3+B were very very good
  • size 3 were very good!!

"What was it that you had said when you had seen Sonia and I talking at that lounge?"  "Oh yes, that you won't let me have my cake and eat it too."  "Well if that's the rules for me then they sure aren't any different for you."  "But just so that you understand that rule fully, I think it's time that we change things in our relationship."  "You're mine."  "And only mine." Unless you file for divorce which I know you won't."  "I won't tolerate any other man touching you."  "Especially not your ex boyfriend."   Arohi jaw dropped.  "What have I told you about your cavemen tendencies?"   And what do you care who touches me,"  "You have no right over me." she said defiantly.  "I care who touches you." he grated out.  "And as of tonight I'm going to make sure I have every right over you."  He took a few steps closing the distance between them and pulled her against him.  Crushing his lips against hers.

overall the update was a total outburst of both of their feelings!!
 i loved the above para the most!!
the lines in this part were very intense and full of emotions!!
remember di??
 i told that i wanted arjun to blabber his feelings to her,i guess he has almost done it!

the watching movie together part was damn cute...i'm not able to get my mind off it!

aww...she became angry thinking of the past incidents!
he called her fat! he definitely knows how to irritate her!
man-handling?? god! that was immature! he has always be considerate and sensible!this girl should be quite some work! lol

she was expecting arjun to ask for a dance but the sadoo was too busy being jealous!!

she was hoping that it was arjun who grabbed her hand!i can sense some love in the air!

"But just so that you understand that rule fully, I think it's time that we change things in our relationship."
 wow arjun! finally the bell in your head rang!! i'm really glad
!

"You're mine."  "And only mine." "I won't tolerate any other man touching you."  "Especially not your ex boyfriend."
possessive hubby!!

"And as of tonight I'm going to make sure I have every right over you."
we've been waiting for this for so long! haha!!

the highlight of the update was the jealous and possessive arjun!!
way to go arjun singhania!!

but somehow,i feel that arjun might control himself so i'm not expecting anything more than a sizzling kiss!

still hope that he does not force himself on her 'coz that might make the situation a bit awkward!
but then i won't mind it too! wicked ain't i??
i just hope they realise that there is something more than enemity and something more than their physical attraction between them!!
something called love!

but that doesn't mean that i dont want them fighting!! i always love it when they fight and are ready to pull each others hair out

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
no..u didn't over do it in details.. wow.. i just hope he stays in his limits.. the last thing we need is arohi accusing him of stuff!   great part and can not wait for more!!!!!!
just loved it - great, awesome, fantastic update - great job - u write very very very very well - cant wait for the next update - seriously this was a splendid update - i need to read it again and again - thanks - great job - keep it up and waiting eagerly for the next update
Di,its superb. Wl cmnt lnger.bt let me read it again.
I read it thrice,dnt laugh m serious. I m jst wondrng hw cn any1 write so effortlesly n make a gr8 work. Ur selectn of wrds is awsome,i m in luv wid ur writng. Even when u nt updatng i used 2 read both of ff again n again. U cnt blv bt i hv seen rnbdj in my drm also.
Cm 2 todays update,i luv d short of frnshp bond btn dm,they wl soon realise dat they cmplt each other. I luv arjun's jealousy,n d line "u r nly mine" it sounds so powerd,so depth n passionate. Totaly luvd it. Evn i dnt lyk arohi in avi's arm,n d reactn frm arjun is so proper.
Di,i cnt wait lng 4 nxt update. Plz update soon. Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
mindblowing!! you should make the realize their love soon!