FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
what do i think?
  • awesome!!
  • now that they've kissed once with his senses proper, i don't think he can ever keep himself away from her anymore!!😍*i'm celebrating that*
  • i love the way she threatened him saying that she might have to cook for him more often
  • can't wait for their honeymoon!!for now i can tell only this to them:
  • can't wait for arohi's reaction for the kiss...will she throw tantrums or will she join him in the kiss making it a passionate one??or
  • paris?? city of romance,will it take their romance to an all new level??
  • i would love it if the next update is today or tomorrow!
  • i would love it even more if you write the entire story you're planning to give us as one extremely long update! 
  • overall :
now its your turn to comment on my comment
bye for now

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
very good update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow...arjun kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hop this isnt a dream...m luving this ff sooo much...plz post asap...cant wait 4 d next part...tc
Wohoo Arjun kissed Aro😳 Loved the reception party..can't wait to read about Arohi's reactions to his kiss😛
wowww

just amazing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its so romantic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just love it
awesome meri mAAA...
dat was fabulous esp d last part d dance ..waooo
n dey kissed????????
wow...awesome update
arjun kissed her.☺️.nw m waiting 4 aro's reaction n i think she'll join in dat kiss too😉 waiting 4 their honeymoon..plz update soon...
i love ur both ff's...

😳
loved the update
and at last they kissed
OMG  Cant Wait For The Next Update Yaar, They Kissed :) Great Arjun Hahaa :D Cont Soon Pls
nice update luved it. u know what whenever i click like on ur update post it shows error n i feels bad bcoz i cannot b able to express my liking on ur update.so even if u dont see my click on like option take it i liked it. i luved every update till date. ur other ff is my favourite one n this ff is reminding me of my kmh2. i luv arohi ahhulawalia of kmh2 n ur this ff arohi is same lyk her n i really really luv this arohi. sweet cute bubbly n always ready to fight. i hav no words to  appreciate her.