plz dont make us wait longer...
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yea...we want update...plz plz
norchid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
god!they were so into each other when drunk,n when sober can't stand each other,want 2 know others rxn esp. abhi(so sad), thanks 4 d pm,update soon
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi, I'm glad you're liking the story so far.  Here's the next part.

Part 4

Arohi woke up slowly.  Her head was throbbing and she could barely open her eyes.  Why had she drank so much!  She opened her eyes and quickly shut them.  This was going to be one hell of a hangover she thought to herself.  Then around the banging in her head, she thought she could hear snoring.  Was she snoring and didn't realize it she thought.  No, how could that be.  She opened her eyes, slower this time and looked in the direction of the snoring and her eyes popped wide open at the sight infront of her.  AAAH she screamed scrambling off the bed and then grabbing on to the night stand because she suddenly felt dizzy.  Beside her Arjun sat up in bed and looked at the direction of the screaming.  AAAH he yelled seeing Arohi.  "What are you doing here? he yelled.  "What am I doing here?  What are you doing here?" she screamed back.  They were fully dressed so nothing happened she thought, thanking god.  Pointing to the door she said "get out, get out right now before I call security and have you thrown out."  Get outtt and then she saw the diamond on her ring finger.  She was wearing what looked like a wedding ring.  She stared at it and then looked back at Arjun with horror.  Arjun stared at her hand, on her ring finger she wore Abhi's ring.  Abhi's ring that Arjun had taken from him last night so that he wouldn't propose to Arohi.

Arohi stumbled towards the bathroom.  "I'm going to be sick." she whispered.  Almost at the bathroom she noticed an official document laying on the floor.  Picking it up she skimmed it over and then grabbed onto the bathroom door steadying herself, the piece of paper slipping from her fingers back to the ground.  "What was that? Arjun asked seeing Arohi's stricken expression.  "It's our marriage certificate." she said turning white.

Arjun stared at her like she'd lost her mind.  He jumped out of the bed and regretted it instantly.  His head spun and he closed his eyes for a moment waiting for the queasy feeling to subside.  Slowly he opened his eyes and then walked to the fallen certificate.  His eyes grew wide as he read it.  "We're married" he said out loud.  "How the hell could we be married?"  "We hate eachother."  "I know." Arohi said miserably.   "You're the devil, how could I have married you?"  "You must have drugged me." she said suddenly.  "I remember you were so adamant about having a drink with me."  "Oh my god, that's what happened." she stared at him in horror.  "Arohi, I would have to be drugged to marry you, not the other way around."  "Now can you shut up and let me try to figure out what happened last night."  Arjun went and sat on the bed holding his head in his hands.  "This was bad." he thought.  "This was really, really bad."  "How could this have happened.  He remembered drinking a lot last night, and he kinda remembered dancing with Arohi but everything else was a blur.  He looked over at her.  Of all the girls he could have had a shotgun Las Vegas wedding with, he had married the crazy one.

Arohi paced from one side of the suite to the other.  Arohi remember something she said to herself, come on remember something.  She glanced at Arjun who was now lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.  She felt like taking something and throwing it at his head.  She marched over.  "Loser, did you remember anything yet?"  "Everyone thinks you're so responsible, wouldn't they like to know that you run around getting pretty, young innocent girls drunk and marrying them."  " I didn't marry a pretty, young innocent girl I married you." Arjun said from his position on the bed still staring at the ceiling.  "Okay tell me this, if you didn't plan this then where the hell did this ring come from.  Arjun shot up and looked at the ring.  Oh my god Abhi! he thought.  This was beyond bad, this was beyond his worst nightmare.  Looking at Aroh,i he thought to himself this is hell.  He was officially in hell.  "The ring is a long story." he said "and has nothing to do with you."  "I was holding on to it for someone."  Arohi stared at him giving him a "yeah right I believe you" look. 

"You know what you crazy lunatic." Arjun said standing up.  "I wouldn't marry you if you were the last woman on earth."  "So this 'You planned it Arjun' rant you're going on and on about, save it!"  "Cause I don't know how this happened or why this happened but I know one thing, it wasn't me that made it happen."  "I've seen how you look at me."  "I was drunk, you probably saw this as your chance."  Arohi stared at him red faced, her mouth open.  "How dare you." She said launching herself at him.  She managed to punch Arjun in the stomach before he tackled her onto the bed holding her down.  "Get off of me you jerk." she screamed clawing at him."  "I wouldn't marry you if you were the last man on earth and us getting married was the last chance of survival for the human race."    Arjun held Arohi's arms down and looked down at her like she'd lost her mind.  They were inches apart now, breathing heavily.  Arjun looked down at her and his gaze shifted to her lips and he had a flashback of kissing those lips.  His eyes widened as he remembered kissing Arohi at the chapel, in a cab, in the elevator, in  the hall, in the suite...  Arohi saw the shock on Arjun's face, she struggled against him and finally yelled.  "WHAT?"  "Why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost?"  "Arohi, I'm going to let you go, but I swear if you try hitting me again, I'm going to have to tie you up.  Arohi gave him a "Yeah, like that's going to ever happen look."  But she nodded nevertheless.  Arjun rolled off her and fell onto the bed next to her. 

Arohi opened her mouth to say something but Arjun cut her off.  "Can we stop fighting for a few minutes and think about this rationally?"  "Maybe no one needs to know about this sham of a marriage." he said sitting up.  "Like they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."  "If no one knows we're married then maybe we don't need to tell anyone."  Arohi sat up.  "Yeah, we could get a divorce, and it would be like it never happened."   "But" Arohi said, "where is everyone?"  "I don't know but they're obviously not here." "And that works to our benefit because if anyone asks, we were never even together last night."  "We partied separately and didn't get back till late."  "No one would question that here."  "This is city that sleeps during the day not the night."  Arohi smiled slowly.  This could work she thought.  The trick was not to let anyone know.  Arohi jumped off the bed.  "Let's get ready and go separately to the suite next door."  "Yeah, and then I'll call my lawyer."  "I trust him." Arjun said seeing the hesitation on Arohi's face.  "He will take care of the divorce quickly and quietly."  

Arjun freshened up, and  went first.  He used his key card to get in and saw that everyone was sleeping in the one suite.  That was odd, but he wasn't going to question it.  He quickly changed into a t-shirt and shorts and made his way to the sofa ,the only available space to sleep in.  He noted Abhi was still sound asleep.  Thank god, he didn't even want to think about what would happen if Abhi was to ever find out. 

Arohi waited about a half hour, pacing in her suite before she started getting ready.  She took a quick shower and then threw on a buttercup yellow sleeveless cotton romper.  Putting her hair up in a high ponytail.  She looked at herself in the mirror, and applied her lip gloss.  That's when she noticed something on her neck.  What's that she thought?  It looked like a bite.  She grabbed her compact mirror so she could have a closer look.  It looked a little like a bruise and there was redness on her neck too like it was chaffed.  Then her eyes widened and she rushed to the larger mirror looking closely.  She had a freakin hickey on her neck.  Oh my god! That loser, that jerk, that creep, that pervert taking advantage of her in her drunken state.  She was going to kill him!  But first she needed to cover this little evidence from last night.  What else had he done she tried to remember as she grabbed her foundation and started hiding the remnants of the biggest mistake of her life. 

Arohi knocked on the door a half an hour later.  Arjun opened it, looking all tousled and sleepy.  He saw her and walked away, back to his sofa without saying anything.  Good, he was still as rude as ever, no one would question  a thing.  She walked in and everyone was still in bed, but most were awake.  "Arohi, where did you go last night?"  Shefali asked.  "I was at the club, and then I actually met some old friends from home and ended up spending the evening with them."  Everyone nodded.  "Was Gauri with you? "She hasn't returned either."  Arohi, shook her head.  Gauri didn't come back to the suite last night.   That was weird.  Maybe she spent the night with a guy Arohi thought happily.  That would be awesome, little Miss Stuck Up Gauri having a one night stand.  Atleast that'll knock her off her pedestal alittle. She shifted her attention to Abhi  "Abhi's still asleep." she said going to his side of the bed.   "Get up sleepy head." she called softly.   Abhi winced as he opened his eyes but seeing Arohi he smiled at her.  "Good morning." he whispered.  Everyone slowly got out of bed and started getting ready.  Arohi left to get coffees for everyone.  Her and Arjun didn't make eye contact the whole time. 

Arohi walked back into the suite her hands full with the coffees.  "I bought donuts too." she said walking in.  Everyone stood staring at her.  Abhi had an ice pack on his hand, his face was red with anger  "What's going on?' she asked looking around.  Then Arjun walked out of the bathroom.  He had what looked like the beginning of a black eye.  He didn't look happy either.  "What do you think is happening here Mrs. Singhania?"  Arohi twirled around and stared at Gauri.  "What?" Arohi said hesitantly.    "You heard me Arohi Singhania."   "You and Arjun did get married last night." she taunted.  "Will you shut up Gauri." Arjun said angrily.  "No, let her speak." Abhi cut in. "We've seen the proof so we know it happened so let her speak.  "What proof."  Gauri pulled out the wedding photo that "Elvis" had taken as well as photos Gauri had taken of the two of them kissing by the elevator and then outside of the suite.   Arohi shoved the camera out of her face.  "Are you some sort of stalker?" Arohi asked.  "No, but I think it's important for Abhi to see you for what you are?"  "You pretend to be his girlfriend but you're fooling around with his best friend." "That's pretty tacky Arohi."  "You know Gauri you're a b**ch."  "I can't believe we're related."  "I never want to see your horrible face again."  "That's fine, I don't want to see your face either, and I'm pretty sure neither will your dad."  "Arohi stared at her, you told my dad."  "Ofcourse, how could I hide something like this from my chachu."  "He's heartbroken." "But probably not surprised."  Arohi threw the coffee on the ground and launched herself at Gauri.  Romit and Sanchit had to step in and pull them apart. 

Arjun stood staring out the window.  Listening to the whole charade play out.  If Arohi's dad knew, then his dad knew.   There was no hiding it now, they have to play this out.  Abhi stood next to his bed, he was angry you could tell but the pain in his eyes is what troubled Arohi.  "Abhi, I'm so sorry." she said.  "We were drunk, we didn't know what we were doing?"  "You were drunk so you got married?" he yelled.  "That makes a lot of sense."  "I was drunk last night!" "But Arjun made sure I wasn't the one marrying you!"  Arjun winced.  "What?" Arohi said.  "I was going to propose to you last night but Arjun made sure I didn't, by getting me drunk."  "Abhi that's not true."  "I mean I didn't want you to marry her, but, I sure as hell didn't want to marry her."  Arjun said.  "Just like you didn't want to make out with her." he yelled.  Arohi stared at Arjun.  "What the hell was going on here." Abhi was going to propose to her.  They'd only been together for 2 months.  And this making out business, she was going to have to have a word with Arjun about what exactly happened last night between them. 

"Abhi you have every right to be angry with me, but I swear to you I did not do this on purpose."  "This was a drunken accident."  "One I will regret for the rest of my life."  "You know how much I hate her, why would I marry her?"  Arjun asked.  "Because you're a liar and a bas***d."  With that Abhi grabbed his suitcase and starting throwing stuff into it.  "Abhi ,what are you doing" Arohi asked desperately.  "I'm leaving, I can't stay here a minute longer knowing that you two got married and then spent the night together."  "We didn't" Arohi said desperately.  Abhi just gave her a look.  He shut his suitcase and as Arjun took a step towards him, he  told Arjun to stay the hell away from him.  Then he was gone.  Arohi looked around and finally Shefali broke the silence and said "Are we supposed to call Arohi, Bhabhi now?"  "Shut up Shefali!" everyone said in answer to that.

Arohi walked back to her suite and threw herself on her bed.  Her dad knew, she kept thinking over and over again.  Her dad knew, hell he's seen pictures.  How was she ever going to face him again?  How was she ever going to convince him to trust her again?  And then remembering the look on Abhi's face.  Arohi squeezed her eyes shut praying for some miracle something that would make all this go away.  But she didn't get her miracle instead she got an angry Arjun slam tthe door as he came into her room.  "I hope your happy!" he said shaking his head.  "Because of  you I just lost my best friend and probably my dad's respect."  "What about me?" she said lashing out at him.    "My dad is going to disown me or lock me or all of the above when I get back home.  "It's all about you as usual." he snapped.  "All about what's good for Arohi Ahluwalia."  "Yes, it is all about me, I'm only going to think about myself." Arohi snapped.  "What are you going to do about it?"  Arjun glared at her. "Nothing!" "I don't plan on seeing your face ever again."  "My lawyer will be in touch to start divorce proceedings or better yet an annulment."  "Good!" "I don't want to see your horrible face again either."  "And while we're on the topic of annulments what exactly happened last night?"  Arohi asked with her hands on her hips.  "What do you mean?"  "We got married.  Didn't you see the scary wedding photo?"  "No, I'm talking about the kisses, and this," she said pointing at the barely hidden bite on her neck.  Arjun stared at her not saying anything.  "Arjun, I can't believe you would take advantage of me in my drunken state."  "You know what people like you are refered to as don't you?"  Before she could continue Arjun grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.  "People like me huh?  "Arohi those kisses you're talking about, you were a full participant in them."  "You wanted them and couldn't get enough of them or me."  "You were pushing yourself up against me."  "I'm worried about myself, and what you might have done to me in my drunken state."  Arohi stared at him in shock.  "Me!" she screamed.  "You think I took advantage of you?"  "Dream on."  "You've ruined everything, you took advantage of me." "And now I'll always be left with the horrible memory that my first wedding and first kiss were both with you!"  With that Arohi started throwing her stuff into her suitcase.  First kiss, he thought to himself.  He was Arohi's first kiss. The world's biggest flirt had ended up having her first kiss with her biggest enemy.  "What the hell are you doing?" he asked.  "I'm leaving."  "I'm done with you and Vegas." "I wouldn't care if I didn't see either one of you again for as long as I live."  Arohi managed to zip up her suitcase and grab her purse.  She slammed the door as she left.  Sighing she put on her sunglasses and hailed a cab.  It was time to go home and face the music.

Arjun sat and tried to sort out what his next move would be.  He needed to go home.  There was no point in delaying the inevitable.  He went back to his suite.  "I'm leaving" he said as he threw his stuff back into his suitcase.  "Arohi's, left too" he said.  Rashi, looked at her brother.  "Should we come too?" she asked.  "No, stay, have fun." "But, don't do anything stupid, like, get drunk and get married to your worst enemy." he said with a frown.  Shefali and Rashi exchanged looks.  "I'll see you back home." he said to his friends and he walked out the door. 

Arohi bought her ticket and sat on a chair on the other side of the room from Abhi.  Who was also waiting to board the same flight.  Thank god he hadn't seen her and hopefully he wouldn't either.    Aroh pulled out a magazine and stuck it infront of her face, pretending to read it.  Arjun went through security and looked for his gate.  He had just found it when he spotted Arohi.  Best to avoid her, he thought as he sat as far  from her as possible.  He stared outside at the planes and thought about how drastically his life had changed in just a little over 24 hours.  Eventually they boarded and all 3 did see eachother, but thankfully their seats were far enough from eachother that they could avoid eachother        

So there it is.  Let me know what you think and thank you for the great comments on both FF's.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its gonna be awesum!! i can feel it...can't wait to see what happens when they get back to india!! may be their parents will be happy..!! hahaha...can't stop laughin!! Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
karankritika27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
good part...
gauri is such a b***h...
poor abhi...
can't wait for d next part...
arjuhi's dads reaction...
😊
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahh. can't wait for what is to follow...

have a feeling their parents reactions are goign to be complete opposite of what they expect...

the second i read abt gauri not being there i knew it! i knew she probably knew of the marraige. man i really dont like her...talk abt miserable

really like how the end played out...it really nicely written...could imagine the scenario at the airport/flight...

update soon:)
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god,their parents know! 😲
Haha,while i agree that gauri is a bitch for telling,can't help but feel happy she did😆
I'm hoping their parents wont want them to get a divorce😃
Great update,hilarious and shocking😃

Very excited for the next,please update soon,like tomorrow😊
Edited by KMHfan4ever - 12 years ago
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GREAT update  😊... even Gauri it's a wretch i'm happy that she have said to the parents cose in this may they know and both the fathers have said that they planed to get them married when they grow up, but when they have see how they fight and  almost kill each other have dropped the idea ... and now it's going to be fun cose i have the feeling that they will be happy to this a little shocked but happy 😃 and don't want them to divorc. 
CANT WAIT for the next part so PLEASE PLEASE update soon.

MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update!!

Can't stand Gauri at all just hate her but liked the fact that if she hadn't said/done what she had then Arjuhi would have kept it all quiet...

Please update soon as want to know the reactions of the parents... 
Edited by MsFuzzybear69 - 12 years ago