Posted: 12 years ago
Wow guys today's episode was awesome ?
I loved ruijiun acting after she drank the bhang!!
She looked so cute...
And
How can we can forget guddu ?
Hi was cute and loving, caring in today's episode !!!
What u guys think ?
Please comment !!!

Love you guddu/ruijiun
Edited by Jyoti98 - 12 years ago
JYOTI  WE R GOING TO MISS THIS AWESOME SCREEN COUPLE...PL WRITE TO ZEE ...USE UR FINGERS  TYPING LETTERS TO ZEE ... Edited by rijuridhi - 12 years ago
i love the episode.  i actually think that it is in character with the two.  runjhun was just reserved, but she's not a robot.  she's actually a very bubbly person. 

i like the idea of two episodes showing the story in music video fashion.  it was fun, and it made me feel good and giddy. 
yeah some lighter moments are refreshing amongst the nasties
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i love the episode.  i actually think that it is in character with the two.  runjhun was just reserved, but she's not a robot.  she's actually a very bubbly person. 

i like the idea of two episodes showing the story in music video fashion.  it was fun, and it made me feel good and giddy. 

I agree...I didn't find Runjhun out of character either...I honestly thought Nivedita did a FAB job and showed a very realistic portrayal of someone high on bhaang and intoxicated like this...especially the way she would keep on breaking into laughter...VERY realistiic😆...all the moments b/w GR were very cute.
the mama mami's have killed the show with their cheap negativity
Originally posted by smalladi

the mama mami's have killed the show with their cheap negativity

i dont think thats true, i mean their plans almost always fails which is what makes it work...unlike other shows where all we see if evil winning over good...sorry i'm still peeved that this show is ending!
its a damn cuuute epi ...
gunjun rockzzz

plezzz BBBT members write to zee tht not to take such an awwwesum offair

Tonights episode was really worth watching.Very hot,sexy,scintiilating till the Mamis killed the atmosphere.Yeh Dil Maange More.I love the actors n the show.This show has potential to grab audience n it needs right promotion.For this we all have united n write to Zee for continue this.Also we should write to SBS n SBB to promote this with other serial.This story is very fresh n new.We all love.😉😊
Totally agree with everything you said.I am on board