Kinshuk Mahajan is absolutely fabulous in CCBM

Posted: 12 years ago

I have never been a regular viewer of soaps. Though recently I saw a few and then I had to stop (apology for criticising, can't but tell the truth) because they were boring to the core: loose plots and colourless characters.

Even this CCBM I watched a few episodes at the beginning, then I stopped due to time constraints and the run of the mill ' triangular love,  and the schemes between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

But with Viren's entry the serial became high voltage drama.

Kinshuk Mahajan's sterling performance needs a word of appreciation.

(I've not seen his previous performances as in Bidai, etc., and so cannot rate them).

Not only in scenes where there is intense emotional display in the form of ranting and raving with rhetorical dialogues, but also when the dialogue is crisp, or he makes no utterances at all, he spares nothing of the body language ' his taut face, moist eyes, lump in the throat, clenched fists, etc., etc., ' to create the right objective correlative needed for the situation. He emotes so well, being it a subtle or obviously perceptible expression of love, anger, pain or frustration. With a wide range of emotions, from that of the anti-hero to the hero, Kinshuk comes off with flying colours in CCBM. Moreover, his good looks are assets to bank on. I liked the complexity of Viren's character, though often we are emotionally carried away due to the 'willing suspension of disbelief.'

Edited by anne.nanc - 12 years ago

yes dear

i too agree with u with what all u said about our KM

he is the real CHARM of CCBM 😛😊

Agree with u dear. True KM he is the charm and nivren is the soul of CCBM.
yes truly agree, one of the reasons that I am still sticking to CCBM
I Totally Totally Agree With You!!!!!!!!!!
His Work Is Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There Isnt A Glimspse Of Error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive Seen Bidaai
In Wich He Was Marvelous!!!!!!!!
n His Work There Is Fab
Buh I Personally Tink That Hes Evolved As A Actor!!
He Has Shown Tha World That Hes Versatile!!!!!
There Are A Selected People Who Are Kinshuk Fans
N I Personally Think That They Are Lucky!!!
Evereyone Like KSG And Gurmeet Mainly Cuz Of Their Phsique
N Karen Cuz Of His Cuteness
(No Disrespect To Any Of These Fans)
agree with you...kinshuk has outdone himself as Viren sood...he's the only reason m watching this show
Originally posted by anne.nanc

I have never been a regular viewer of soaps. Though recently I saw a few and then I had to stop (apology for criticising, can't but tell the truth) because they were boring to the core: loose plots and colourless characters.

Even this CCBM I watched a few episodes at the beginning, then I stopped due to time constraints and the run of the mill ' triangular love,  and the schemes between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

But with Viren's entry the serial became high voltage drama.

Kinshuk Mahajan's sterling performance needs a word of appreciation.

(I've not seen his previous performances as in Bidai, etc., and so cannot rate them).

Not only in scenes where there is intense emotional display in the form of ranting and raving with rhetorical dialogues, but also when the dialogue is crisp, or he makes no utterances at all, he spares nothing of the body language ' his taut face, moist eyes, lump in the throat, clenched fists, etc., etc., ' to create the right objective correlative needed for the situation. He emotes so well, being it a subtle or obviously perceptible expression of love, anger, pain or frustration. With a wide range of emotions, from that of the anti-hero to the hero, Kinshuk comes off with flying colours in CCBM. Moreover, his good looks are assets to bank on. I liked the complexity of Viren's character, though often we are emotionally carried away due to the 'willing suspension of disbelief.'

ya...really

Agree with you. He is one of a Kind. He is the most versatile actor and can do anything.

Veryy Veryy nice Post . n i fullyy agree wid ur each n ever word .

KINSHUL MAHAJAN , d actor who is BEST in everythng . He is briilaint in expressions , He is brilliant in looks , He is Brilliaant in his dressing sense , He is brilliant n Perfect in everythng .

yes d way He emotes is somethng just makes every1 givng round of applauses n standing ovation 2 him . he trulyy deserevs it . He is BEST ACTOR rght now ,n He will go way ahead in future . Lovv him soo much .

He trulyy is d most Versatile actor , wht nt he did ? he played every shaded so brillaintly tht He made us speechless n now d cond is tht Words bhi kam hai is insaan ke liye .

I lovee him so muh nt just becozz of his greatt amzingg acting skills n hottt n dashoing gd looks but also becozz He is a veryy veryy gd person frm heart , He is such a down2earth actor n person in real n I lovv dis in him

KEEP ROCKING KINSHUK MAHAJAN , I always supported n lovedd u n Will do it till d end . n nt only me but millins of fans will do d same . muhwww
Absolutely true and I agree with you completely Kinshuk is really a mindblowing actor and he emote his expressions so well.