She will break the curse herself.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I remember that Maithili had said that the curse will break when she wants it to. But she had specified that it would break when Abhay's Pia will be there no longer... And to be rude Pia is no more. She is just a doll now, with Abhay's hypnotizing and care taking by her family she has become a large sized doll specially designed to nod her head to everything. And that is not Pia. Pia goes by her own will, wherever she wants and whenever she wants.

So the first part of the curse is fulfilled.

then comes the second part. She had said that it will go on till Pia has no memory of him. When there love will vanish with her memory. Pia has forgotten Abhay and there love. Though his memories and bonds are still ignited in the core of her heart but she has no conclusion to her feelings. This is another part of the curse gone...

What remains is the pull of Abhay and his love for her. And he doesnt want her to love him anymore and she doesnt know. He doesnt want to be close to her and ruin her life and she isnt there. Though they will meet. they will already have broken the spell by then 😃

What do you think about this?

Reply is a must!

u r r8
i knw pia will brk the curse nslowly her lost memory will be bck
the chain abhay gave her will shw her the path to her love of her life
her life which was not completely will complete soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ASMI95

u r r8
i knw pia will brk the curse nslowly her lost memory will be bck
the chain abhay gave her will shw her the path to her love of her life
her life which was not completely will complete soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup soon I guess. hope it is done in Monday... cause that's the day I think Pia will find out Abhay... frozen... bechara... U know Pia and detective giri! 😆
@paradise- me knw
already her detective instinct r igniting
great, surely pia will break the curse
want to see abhiya together again
Originally posted by ananyashera

great, surely pia will break the curse
want to see abhiya together again

Sab dekhna chahte he! Yaar bohot miss kar rahi hu Abhay ko!
ya u r r8 .. hope they will be together soon... Missing Abhay ryt nw in the story...
Ur right.. Piya 'll break d curse..n Abhiya Epic Love 'll bring them back together..hope dat 'll happen soon..