rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i really don't undrstand Why Shelly try to tell about Abha & Ranchod marrige to Karan.
Infact when karan comes to know their marrige, he will blame for this only shelly. Becoz she knew that karan is alive.

Kab tak they hide their marriage frm karan? Its stupidity. Everyone knows in ujjain.
I want ask one question to cv's kya aap karan ko ghar me hi baandh kar rakhoge?πŸ˜‰

Plz comment on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i must say i hate this track...why cant everyone tell karan the truth...the way abha hiding thngs from karan making me angry
Jaya92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

i must say i hate this track...why cant everyone tell karan the truth...the way abha hiding thngs from karan making me angry

I hate this track too.
But you must realize that is not Aabha's fault that she has to hide things.

The hole family don't want him to know, because dr. Aru said that he hasn't recoverd for 100% yet.

Aabha want's to say the truth, she also mentioned the miscarriage.

The way the family is acting towards karan makes me sad. not even a party when their dead son came back. not asked how he got injured. who's fault it was.
πŸ˜•
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaya92

I hate this track too.
But you must realize that is not Aabha's fault that she has to hide things.

The hole family don't want him to know, because dr. Aru said that he hasn't recoverd for 100% yet.

Aabha want's to say the truth, she also mentioned the miscarriage.

The way the family is acting towards karan makes me sad. not even a party when their dead son came back. not asked how he got injured. who's fault it was.
πŸ˜•

Yeah ur true...abha is not dng it intensionally...i just said it becoz i dont want too see rift between karan and abha...i want to kick this shelly out😑
Jaya92 thumbnail

Yess I understand, this track is pretty frustrating πŸ˜‰

and shelly.. oh my god!! she makes me puke!!🀒
what did aabha ever do to here? that shelly is making her suffer like this!! 😑

jealousy is such a bad thing, it drives people crazy.
this serial really makes a statement on that.
so much hidden messages in this tv show!!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and after yesterdays episode karan isnt goint to say anything about her visit to mumbai.(Oh Great- she only kept him away from abha for 2 years, tortured him while he was ill but all is forgiven. how absolutely wonderful).

it was obvious bring the kid into the equation was just to further provide immunity for shelly. nothing is ever going to happen to her. she will continue her merry way of evil and destruction.  great going cvs.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘.
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you do have a point!!

Also why doesn't she wanna live in peace. she is lucky karan didn't tell everyone the truth. Why doesn't she use the advantage and be a good person
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bcoz she is  a disgusting lady with a disgusting mind...i feel like to kas ke ek thappar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i hate shelly from the bottom of my hear...when she will disapper from SB? can someone tell me? i hope instead of Ranchod someone kill her...πŸ˜† half of the problem will be gone from SB...