luv story of every kmh1 n kmh2 luver

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭today is the most saddest day for every kmh luver. i know all things cum to an end n our kmh cannot b an exception but still these r a lot of things which has made this farewell more than painful. let me start frm starting.
     our luv started on 19jan 2009. it was not lyk luv at first sight but first meeting was sumthing spl.the music of title song touched heart as well as soul both n it marked the begining of memorable journey. in the first four months we got a lot of happiness. we lived life with it but after 4 months arjun pain made us to feel the pain of luv. it made us to feel selfless luv. with every tear of arjun we cried bitterly. we spent sleepless nights n restless days for arjun. it was deffo a painful feeling but it introduced us what is true luv?our heart became aware to the most beautiful feeling of world n its pain too.thats all bcoz of kmh1.our luv for it attained heights but as we all know 
kabhi pyar kisi ka kya poora hota hai
pyar ka pehla akshar hi adhoora hota hai
        our luv went away frm us in such a short tym. we could get its happy face just for a second then we tried to get it back for days weeks n months.we did everything possible. worked day n night. prayed to god daily. begged for it to imagine balaji n all though it was our right to get it back but keepng aside our ego we did each n everything then god gave kmh2 as a reward. we became very very happy.i remembered the day how i danced on getting news of it.
        the start of kmh2 did not bring only happiness. we had to suffer most negative criticism which was biased n to bear it n to face it n to make our stand before it  was not a easy task but still we did it.we could do it bcoz of strength given by our dear kmh2. with kmh2 we felt luv a lyk we never did.it gave us all signs n symptoms of luv back.smiling all the day without any reason, thinking abt kmh2,excitement shyness everything.happiness n sadness n parts n parcels of life n luv too so sumtym we felt bad too.the luv track did not happen till 100 epis. we waited for it for very long.we suffered a lot o restriction to promote kmh2 in forum too but still kmh2 was with us so we all were ok n at the end it was only kmh2 ho gave ur smile back.. in kmh2 the spoilers used to make us cry endlessly but it was just our madness perhaps we had bcome so much mad in kmh luv to take little things seriously. 
       we were very happy but then imagine acted as the most worst villain n pyar ka dushman tried to snatch our luv frm us n it is getting success today.cvs also played as villain in our luv story by not giving us sum happy moments so that we can get relief n a little happiness.it is always said that luv always wins but i m not able to see it in our case.we r losing our luv n forever.
    i know luv is being selfless but here the thing is that our luv got the most unjustified treatment. it had to bear injustice always frm every side.the channel did not promote it. the cvs gave it very light treatment resulted into bloopers n on forum too it did not get the place what it deserved due to sum overdiscipline thing. it had to bear biased criticism of sum ppl who came to bash it only for sum personal reasons. the list is never ending.my pain is mainly for this. y it is our luv who had to bear this?why god allowed so much injustice with our luv?the question will remain unanswered always bcoz thre is no reason.
    the only satisfied thing is that kmh1 n kmh2 both attained top most heights of luv. where other serials end journey of luv our luv started their journey frm that point. arjuhi1 n arjuhi2 both will b example of pure luv which is worth to be worshipped.it will b our proud always. it will b remain in our hearts always.the luv which we learnt frm it will never b forgetten by us in our whole life. its our treasure.
   πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ sadly our luv is going away frm us n nothing to say on this bcoz words r not enough to tell how much t is painful but still i hav hope for a world in which we will get our luv back n our happiness too.i know everyone here is longing for the same world.i m sure there will b a world for us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wbose thumbnail
absolutely brilliant...i'm also optimistic & quite positive, dat we surely will get back our love(kk & kmh).
aashiya3 thumbnail
will surely miss kmh2.😭..n our very own arjuhi...bt it is said every good things has to come to an end...lets hope for the best πŸ˜³...hope they will be back soon wid kmh season 3...Edited by aashiya3 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U r true n u write vry well. I wish kmh3 wl cm soon. M stl in shock dat kmh wl end today. Hw cud it happn.
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r absolutely right dear:-(( i cant express my love for kmh and arjuhi in words as u did... but one thing is that frm last week onwards i m crying daily and kmh will be in my heart dor evey.. i promise no other show will take the place of kmh in my heart.
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow gr8 post

U r absolutely true I cannot express my feeling although my story is a little different than urs but still we all love kmh. hope kmh 3 will be there but truly ur words made me nostalgic

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tanu where the hell r u? :@ come back please :'(
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanu what an emotional post! U described our feelings really!
I'm like 😭😭😭 thinking about KMH ending!

But all we can do is hope for Arjuhi to return and if not then I hope to see them in another serial...
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u mad me cry tanu...u describ r feelin  vry well real realy words r not enuf 2 xpress my feelin..