India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Deja Vu!!! (Page 2)

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
You are so right in saying that Nivi is getting way more love than she deserves. The one thing that i doubt though is her love for Dweeta. I don't think she loves her.. Dweeta is her way of repentance for DD death. In such situation your guilt takes over all the feelings, love and care you have for someone. I am glad that Sid took a stance to pushing nivi out of Dweeta's life. It's not safe for dweeta to be brought up by someone like Nivedita because somewhere she will the mark of guilt and repentance on the poor tiny soul. Nivedita can never give that child a mothers love because for her dweeta is a source of repentance and not love. Like Viren said in yesterdays episode that their child should be the face of their love and not force. Similarly in dweetas case Nivi would have taken away the love of other family members from dweeta for her so called repentance and guilt. I am really upset the way Nivis character is being projected. Here she is to me an utter stubborn and selfish lady who deserves nothing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeachesandcreamlamszarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I like the way Siddharth is doing everything possible to make Viren and Nivedita unite. What I like in him is he is not boasting why he is doing all these! He is taking some steps, which he only has the right to take. Nivedita cannot question Siddharth's decision, as Siddharth is the father of Dwita.

His main intention is to make peace in Viren-Nivedita's married life, and that Nivedita does not sacrifice her own motherhood for Dwita. May be he is being strict, but his strictness is the only way to bring Nivedita back to normal thinking process about Viren. Viren is in no position to control Nivedita right now, he is totally helpless.

Liked his ways of tackling the situation! He himself might not be happy of Dwita being brought up by a governess, but in order to make Viren-Nivedita's puzzle straightened now, thats the only way to go!  Siddharth should maintain this stance.

Edited by Sai_2010 - 26 May 2011 at 8:25am

kavianandpeachesandcreamlamsanjubalamoniluvskinshuk

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I guess, this track will culminate with Siddharth's tactics making Nivedita realise that she does not need to sacrifice her motherhood for Dwita and with Nivedita conceiving and solving all issues between Nivedita and Viren. At the end, Nivedita will only bring up Dwita and Hemlata will be happy to know that Nivedita wanted to sacrifice so much for Dwita. But will that change Hemlata for good? She was pretty aware before about Nivedita's sacrifice for Divya in relation to Siddharth?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandanjubala

radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

A child should be the face of their love and not force!Tongue What? I can't believe this is coming out of Viren's mouth.Clap He is absolutely right. I can see Viren's pain 100% grater than Sid's now. What is our shy Nivi doing? I was thinking this Sood's was taking advantage of this shy girl actually it looks the other way around. She may not want either of these Sood boys. She loved Sid for sure (I think she still loves him) to keep that love alive she must have this Putul in her life. It looks like her sacrifice paid off. May be Nivi is saying... because of Soods her mother taken away from this world. She witnessed it. Now Dweta's mother taken away also. She may not want any offspring's from Sood. I am thinking...a trial in the future...after all a (many)crime committed here...She needs a good lady lawyer who can differentiate ethics and morals especially women's right...at the end Nivi will walk away with this Dwetha...Sid can have visitation...DS have to give Nivi fortune(my imagination)LOLLOL.I could be wrong but I don't think Nivi is stupid and I think she is after something! If she is I am 100% with her...good for her. She deserve's happiness.Smile

Deja vue?LOLLOLROFLto CC and YA!

Edited by radhart - 26 May 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

I like the way Siddharth is doing everything possible to make Viren and Nivedita unite. What I like in him is he is not boasting why he is doing all these! He is taking some steps, which he only has the right to take. Nivedita cannot question Siddharth's decision, as Siddharth is the father of Dwita.

His main intention is to make peace in Viren-Nivedita's married life, and that Nivedita does not sacrifice her own motherhood for Dwita. May be he is being strict, but his strictness is the only way to bring Nivedita back to normal thinking process about Viren. Viren is in no position to control Nivedita right now, he is totally helpless.

Liked his ways of tackling the situation! He himself might not be happy of Dwita being brought up by a governess, but in order to make Viren-Nivedita's puzzle straightened now, thats the only way to go!  Siddharth should maintain this stance.
@ Sai..Definitely he will not be happy to give his only child in the hands of a stranger Nor does Dadaji but again Siddhath knows Nivi can go to any extent to keep up her Vaada if it involves sacrificing herself and her happiness..here Viren is really nowhere..Tomorrow she might even tell 'Viren I wish U a happy life..Go and get a good wife for ur self!!"She can become that blinded and Siddharth had experiences of this ... time and again... and he is the only person who can stop her this time becoz Dwitha is His ...belongs to ony him!!Other wise he would be as helpless as others...So how far will he go to make her break her stance is to be seen!

I only hope he does not end up sacrificing dwitha..and i have strong feeling he will.He has lost everything and he too lives only for Dwitha Now...But if the condition deteriorates he might end up giving Dwitha to Niveditha and Viren!! I feel it will be very unfair on him But lets see how this will proceed

By the way I was really surprised How viren could not see thru Siddharth...He told him"how can u think that Nivi cannot be a mother.to ur child she loves her more than her own child"Why cant Viren Tell Nivi yes we dont have any right to interfere and Yes U are Dwiths Maasi...Sid nees Virens Support and why Is Viren being So Docile...

Edited by kavianand - 26 May 2011 at 10:24am

anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I just went through this post and some good dicussion going on.
Kavitha you have brought up very good points.. I wrote something similar in my thoughts for today's episode.
Siddharth was too good and I loved how he handled the situation but felt bad that because of Nivedita he had to take this step to hand over his baby to a 3rd person even thought the whole family is there. Another suffering for him in the hands of Nivi. I do not want him to sacrifice his daughter to Nivi-Viren as Nivi will not be able to take good care of her. She is surrounded by her guilt and repentance and a baby cannot be brought up due to these reasons. A baby needs proper love and care and will not thrive as she should if Nivi brings her up as she sees Dwita as her reason for survival. That is utterly wrong. Dwita will not want to be reason of unhappiness of her chacha. Siddharth needs his daughter as this is last nishani of his and Divya's love and a means of his living now. SO better CTs not destroy this again.
And Kavita to your point how Viren could not see where Sid is coming from "I do not think that is correct. Viren very well knows that Sid is right as he himself has told Nivi so many times that Siddharth is her dad and has full right on Dwita. I guess going through so much and giving away his happiness now he is not able to see Nivi in this state again. His tone was of a helpless person and not the one who is blaming Sid."

Edited by anjubala - 26 May 2011 at 10:27am

kavianand-Atiya-diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshukSwetha-Sai

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjubala]I just went through this post and some good dicussion going on.
Kavitha you have brought up very good points.. I wrote something similar in my thoughts for today's episode.
Siddharth was too good and I loved how he handled the situation but felt bad that because of Nivedita he had to take this step to hand over his baby to a 3rd person even thought the whole family is there. Another suffering for him in the hands of Nivi. I do not want him to sacrifice his daughter to Nivi-Viren as Nivi will not be able to take good care of her. She is surrounded by her guilt and repentance and a baby cannot be brought up due to these reasons. A baby needs proper love and care and will not thrive as she should if Nivi brings her up as she sees Dwita as her reason for survival. That is utterly wrong. Dwita will not want to be reason of unhappiness of her chacha. Siddharth needs his daughter as this is last nishani of his and Divya's love and a means of his living now. SO better CTs not destroy this again.
And Kavita to your point how Viren could not see where Sid is coming from "I do not think that is correct. Viren very well knows that Sid is right as he himself has told Nivi so many times that Siddharth is her dad and has full right on Dwita. I guess going through so much and giving away his happiness now he is not able to see Nivi in this state again. His tone was of a helpless person and not the one who is blaming Sid."

[/QUOTE
Yes Anju... today we have brought out similar points...I went thru ur analysis just now...U are way too experinced in terms of marriage and relationships...so i have yet to learn a lot!!And that is why u can judge characters based on relationships in a much clear manner...

Yes..Viren does look helpless at this point...But Nivedithas sadness will only escalate now...So he should be able to brace it...Siddharth too will have to brace a lot of turmoil now...I am sure HL and CC our eternal vamps will a have ball!! So we as Viewers also have to end up swallowing all this...

Edited by kavianand - 26 May 2011 at 10:38am

anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
And I am sick and tired of swallowing all this crap.. My tummy is not able to digest it and feel like throwing up on CTs... So mad at them for destroying every thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandsarahagstndiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index