Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kavi your right on the mark. Yes Nivi is using the love Viren has for her to manipulate him into giving up something he really wants.
I tried being understanding that maybe the guilt is too much for her to handle and eventually she will be able to see reason with Viren's help but WTH... tubal ligation?!?!?!?!... she is out of her mind :(
I have no more excuses for her because no amount of guilt should make you go to such extremes and take such drastic steps regarding yours and your partner's life. Viren baichaara muft mein maara ja raha hai. The CTs have messed this show and Nivi's character up for me so bad that I don't even feel like participating in any of the forum discussions.๐Ÿ˜ญ
CTs please clean up your mess ASAP!!!
minu2011 thumbnail
@nature and Sarah,

I agree with you.  This way of being is robbing others of happiness.  Indeed no one is happy as Anju said so well in her post today.  And I also hate the CT's for making Nivi do all this.  It is especially painful to see how viren is hurting despite being so reasonable and understanding, and the rest of the family too - everyone.   But Kavitha's perspective provided an insight into this that somehow transcended the immediate situation and all our frustration, and blames.  It doesn't change things in that the unhappiness is very real, and I don't even know whether this is why nivi is doing it, or if its just stubbornness  (that is why I am mad at the CT's for messing things up), but still, that point of view is very fascinating and I am sure it is never easy to love such people.  (An inexact analogy is Gandhi and the anguish of some of his own family -- at least one son -- who craved for his love but felt he never got it.  It is not to say that Gandhi did not love him, but it was a different love, not the possessive more grounded love of a typical father or parent...).  That is why I said, what happens to the real worldly life of a person who knows only this bigger love.  Not the personal kind of love we are accustomed to. And for sure it creates problems in their immediate world...
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

@nature and Sarah,

I agree with you.  This way of being is robbing others of happiness.  Indeed no one is happy as Anju said so well in her post today.  And I also hate the CT's for making Nivi do all this.  It is especially painful to see how viren is hurting despite being so reasonable and understanding, and the rest of the family too - everyone.   But Kavitha's perspective provided an insight into this that somehow transcended the immediate situation and all our frustration, and blames.  It doesn't change things in that the unhappiness is very real, and I don't even know whether this is why nivi is doing it, or if its just stubbornness  (that is why I am mad at the CT's for messing things up), but still, that point of view is very fascinating and I am sure it is never easy to love such people.  (An inexact analogy is Gandhi and the anguish of some of his own family -- at least one son -- who craved for his love but felt he never got it.  It is not to say that Gandhi did not love him, but it was a different love, not the possessive more grounded love of a typical father or parent...).  That is why I said, what happens to the real worldly life of a person who knows only this bigger love.  Not the personal kind of love we are accustomed to. And for sure it creates problems in their immediate world...

Oh! Minu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘U have wonderfully explained what i have tried to ...i knew what i was trying to say but U caught it beautifully and have given such depth to it...thank You!U are a wonderful writer and should seriously persue it as a career!

Yes Todays episede  did Prove our point  its not stubborness Minu..Its just the child in her..the innocense of it is so awesome once u start seeing it in her..she really is a very beautiful human being ..a child woman...she did leave her stance[of getting operated]  and ended up pleading with Siddharth...She is desperate to shower her love...But for wrong reasons...If she had done the samething being her Maasi...No one would have taken away her happiness...She is just a desperate lil girl who wants to shower her love on who ever is around her but unknowingly ends up hurting herself and those who are hers!Her love is different sort of love ...may be the purest form very rarely found in women coz of their emotional hindrances!! But Nivi should really grow up and discover the woman in her not hang on to the lil girl who just wants to shower love!!
And in Dwithas case it is also guilt and her supposed belief that Divya wanted her to be the mother ..and that is the reason she gave an apperance to her as an apparition!!
Given some time ithink everything will fall back into place and The Cts today sort of revived her character for me atleast!!I am glad !!
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai_2010

@kavianand,

I really feel bad for Siddharth.  He was forced into a marriage and always schemed against by uncle and aunt. He still went ahead and did justice to Divya. He has basically no one to care for him. And I dont understand why his mother has to always ask for apology from Hemlata.I really do not like to see Siddharth giving up his child to anyone. Because, one way Nivedita is obsessive about the child and in another way, if time demands, Viren might not be able to impart equal justice to Siddharth's child and his own, he will be in a dilemma. If situation gets worse, I feel Siddharth should move away with his daughter to some other place. Viren and Nivedita can stay with the family, and look after the business and form their own world.

I think Siddharth's strictness will knock sense to Nivedita as also make Viren realise how to tackle the situation.

Yes i agree that Siddharth has really NOT been treated well by his destiny..he has lost much but he is a very deep character..U know what i mean...He is a very straight guy with a lot of practicality in him..He can be emotional too but only upto a point...He also knows to dwell inside himself and find inner peace...That is what they want to show ..he has faced so much but that has not deterred him...he has just lost his wife but yet he can think of restoring his Brothers life by making these tactful decisions no matter if it gives him  pain !! basically he is asteady guy who manages his life and tries to keep it on order inspite of all the turbulance...So when he does not actually feel sorry for himself..Then I am fine..I too feel happy for him...But the moment they show him in that self pity mode..that means something drastic must have happened and i will feel bad for him!! So far he is the one character who has been a silent recepient to whatever the fate and people have dished out to him...That infact doesnt make him weak but i really admire his inner strength!1
minu2011 thumbnail
Thank you Kavitha.  That is so kind of you. And I totally return the compliment.  your insightful post was the trigger!
Sai_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

Yes i agree that Siddharth has really NOT been treated well by his destiny..he has lost much but he is a very deep character..U know what i mean...He is a very straight guy with a lot of practicality in him..He can be emotional too but only upto a point...He also knows to dwell inside himself and find inner peace...That is what they want to show ..he has faced so much but that has not deterred him...he has just lost his wife but yet he can think of restoring his Brothers life by making these tactful decisions no matter if it gives him  pain !! basically he is asteady guy who manages his life and tries to keep it on order inspite of all the turbulance...So when he does not actually feel sorry for himself..Then I am fine..I too feel happy for him...But the moment they show him in that self pity mode..that means something drastic must have happened and i will feel bad for him!! So far he is the one character who has been a silent recepient to whatever the fate and people have dished out to him...That infact doesnt make him weak but i really admire his inner strength!1

You are right about Siddharth! I appreciate your thoughts about him. We do not ever think much about his character. He is a deep character, who has actually lived for his family and his duties. He stood by his family always, and sometime at the expense of sacrificing his own happiness and freedom. He never questioned his grandpa that why he wanted him to marry Divya. He struggled but never did injustice to Divya. And Divya's selfishness we have all seen. To tackle a wife like Divya is something worth appreciating also.

I wonder at the turn of all events for him as soon as he came to Simla: he got involved with Nivedita, then had to deal with Nivedita's struggle and dilemma, as soon as he could convince Nivedita, his aunt and uncle struck with their scheme, putting his grandpa in handcuff and spoiling his relationship with Nivedita. Then his aunt again struck by falsely conveying Divya's name and he had to get married in a most heart wrenching manner. He married and then he was blamed for stalking by Nivedita or hacing affair with Nivedita by Divya and subsequently comes to know about his brother's stalking problems. Now lately, when he just started being happy, his wife died and now this new problem with Nivedita's obession leading to the destruction of his brother's happiness. It does not stop here, now this girl Manasi. I hope Siddharth does not decide to marry Manasi, just to bring happiness to Nivedita and Viren's married life.