Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sai_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess, this track will culminate with Siddharth's tactics making Nivedita realise that she does not need to sacrifice her motherhood for Dwita and with Nivedita conceiving and solving all issues between Nivedita and Viren. At the end, Nivedita will only bring up Dwita and Hemlata will be happy to know that Nivedita wanted to sacrifice so much for Dwita. But will that change Hemlata for good? She was pretty aware before about Nivedita's sacrifice for Divya in relation to Siddharth?
radhart thumbnail

A child should be the face of their love and not force!πŸ˜› What? I can't believe this is coming out of Viren's mouth.πŸ‘ He is absolutely right. I can see Viren's pain 100% grater than Sid's now. What is our shy Nivi doing? I was thinking this Sood's was taking advantage of this shy girl actually it looks the other way around. She may not want either of these Sood boys. She loved Sid for sure (I think she still loves him) to keep that love alive she must have this Putul in her life. It looks like her sacrifice paid off. May be Nivi is saying... because of Soods her mother taken away from this world. She witnessed it. Now Dweta's mother taken away also. She may not want any offspring's from Sood. I am thinking...a trial in the future...after all a (many)crime committed here...She needs a good lady lawyer who can differentiate ethics and morals especially women's right...at the end Nivi will walk away with this Dwetha...Sid can have visitation...DS have to give Nivi fortune(my imagination)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I could be wrong but I don't think Nivi is stupid and I think she is after something! If she is I am 100% with her...good for her. She deserve's happiness.😊

Deja vue?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£to CC and YA!
Edited by radhart - 12 years ago
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai_2010

I like the way Siddharth is doing everything possible to make Viren and Nivedita unite. What I like in him is he is not boasting why he is doing all these! He is taking some steps, which he only has the right to take. Nivedita cannot question Siddharth's decision, as Siddharth is the father of Dwita.

His main intention is to make peace in Viren-Nivedita's married life, and that Nivedita does not sacrifice her own motherhood for Dwita. May be he is being strict, but his strictness is the only way to bring Nivedita back to normal thinking process about Viren. Viren is in no position to control Nivedita right now, he is totally helpless.

Liked his ways of tackling the situation! He himself might not be happy of Dwita being brought up by a governess, but in order to make Viren-Nivedita's puzzle straightened now, thats the only way to go!  Siddharth should maintain this stance.

@ Sai..Definitely he will not be happy to give his only child in the hands of a stranger Nor does Dadaji but again Siddhath knows Nivi can go to any extent to keep up her Vaada if it involves sacrificing herself and her happiness..here Viren is really nowhere..Tomorrow she might even tell 'Viren I wish U a happy life..Go and get a good wife for ur self!!"She can become that blinded and Siddharth had experiences of this ... time and again... and he is the only person who can stop her this time becoz Dwitha is His ...belongs to ony him!!Other wise he would be as helpless as others...So how far will he go to make her break her stance is to be seen!

I only hope he does not end up sacrificing dwitha..and i have strong feeling he will.He has lost everything and he too lives only for Dwitha Now...But if the condition deteriorates he might end up giving Dwitha to Niveditha and Viren!! I feel it will be very unfair on him But lets see how this will proceed

By the way I was really surprised How viren could not see thru Siddharth...He told him"how can u think that Nivi cannot be a mother.to ur child she loves her more than her own child"Why cant Viren Tell Nivi yes we dont have any right to interfere and Yes U are Dwiths Maasi...Sid nees Virens Support and why Is Viren being So Docile...
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just went through this post and some good dicussion going on.
Kavitha you have brought up very good points.. I wrote something similar in my thoughts for today's episode.
Siddharth was too good and I loved how he handled the situation but felt bad that because of Nivedita he had to take this step to hand over his baby to a 3rd person even thought the whole family is there. Another suffering for him in the hands of Nivi. I do not want him to sacrifice his daughter to Nivi-Viren as Nivi will not be able to take good care of her. She is surrounded by her guilt and repentance and a baby cannot be brought up due to these reasons. A baby needs proper love and care and will not thrive as she should if Nivi brings her up as she sees Dwita as her reason for survival. That is utterly wrong. Dwita will not want to be reason of unhappiness of her chacha. Siddharth needs his daughter as this is last nishani of his and Divya's love and a means of his living now. SO better CTs not destroy this again.
And Kavita to your point how Viren could not see where Sid is coming from "I do not think that is correct. Viren very well knows that Sid is right as he himself has told Nivi so many times that Siddharth is her dad and has full right on Dwita. I guess going through so much and giving away his happiness now he is not able to see Nivi in this state again. His tone was of a helpless person and not the one who is blaming Sid."

Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
kavianand thumbnail
[QUOTE=anjubala]I just went through this post and some good dicussion going on.
Kavitha you have brought up very good points.. I wrote something similar in my thoughts for today's episode.
Siddharth was too good and I loved how he handled the situation but felt bad that because of Nivedita he had to take this step to hand over his baby to a 3rd person even thought the whole family is there. Another suffering for him in the hands of Nivi. I do not want him to sacrifice his daughter to Nivi-Viren as Nivi will not be able to take good care of her. She is surrounded by her guilt and repentance and a baby cannot be brought up due to these reasons. A baby needs proper love and care and will not thrive as she should if Nivi brings her up as she sees Dwita as her reason for survival. That is utterly wrong. Dwita will not want to be reason of unhappiness of her chacha. Siddharth needs his daughter as this is last nishani of his and Divya's love and a means of his living now. SO better CTs not destroy this again.
And Kavita to your point how Viren could not see where Sid is coming from "I do not think that is correct. Viren very well knows that Sid is right as he himself has told Nivi so many times that Siddharth is her dad and has full right on Dwita. I guess going through so much and giving away his happiness now he is not able to see Nivi in this state again. His tone was of a helpless person and not the one who is blaming Sid."

[/QUOTE
Yes Anju... today we have brought out similar points...I went thru ur analysis just now...U are way too experinced in terms of marriage and relationships...so i have yet to learn a lot!!And that is why u can judge characters based on relationships in a much clear manner...

Yes..Viren does look helpless at this point...But Nivedithas sadness will only escalate now...So he should be able to brace it...Siddharth too will have to brace a lot of turmoil now...I am sure HL and CC our eternal vamps will a have ball!! So we as Viewers also have to end up swallowing all this...

Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And I am sick and tired of swallowing all this crap.. My tummy is not able to digest it and feel like throwing up on CTs... So mad at them for destroying every thing.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

And I am sick and tired of swallowing all this crap.. My tummy is not able to digest it and feel like throwing up on CTs... So mad at them for destroying every thing.

Anju Dear am actually laughing reading this, But U r right and even I feel the same,  they have really ruined everything,   they are openiing sooo many tracks, But what about exposing CC, HL and JW,  they are the main culprits,  Why not get them punished,  and get justice to those who have been Victimised,  Am just impatiently waiting for the day CC herself spills out all the beans and confesses all her crime,
Sai_2010 thumbnail
@kavianand,

I really feel bad for Siddharth.  He was forced into a marriage and always schemed against by uncle and aunt. He still went ahead and did justice to Divya. He has basically no one to care for him. And I dont understand why his mother has to always ask for apology from Hemlata.I really do not like to see Siddharth giving up his child to anyone. Because, one way Nivedita is obsessive about the child and in another way, if time demands, Viren might not be able to impart equal justice to Siddharth's child and his own, he will be in a dilemma. If situation gets worse, I feel Siddharth should move away with his daughter to some other place. Viren and Nivedita can stay with the family, and look after the business and form their own world.

I think Siddharth's strictness will knock sense to Nivedita as also make Viren realise how to tackle the situation.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kavitha, I love your post. It is such a fascinating point of view that Nivi's love is the kind of universal selfless love one feels for all humanity. (And not everyone is able to feel that, it is love of a very high order).  She has never known or felt a woman's love for her man or her lover. She is getting there with Viren, but is still not fully there. So she just doesn't regard, think of, or count her own happiness and by extension the happiness of those who already love her as an issue...her love is directed toward filling gaps, going to places where love does not exist. Hence this seemingly perverse pull towards DD, HL, CC who never gave her the love the others did. She subconsciously perhaps feels that that hate can be overcome if she pours her love into these dark places.  Very interesting idea...

Maybe that is what they meant in the beginning when they said pyar hokar bhi pyar se hai inkar...still, what happens in the everyday life of such a person?   Does she invite tragedy as everyone is saying for Nivi now? How does she redeem the very true love that those who love her have invested in her?  How does she fulfil her duties to all - to her husband and lover, to her family, to her dadi (her mentor)...to herself?

Dadi is just the opposite of Nivi in a sense -- down to earth, solid, aware of human frailties and failings, strong but aware enough that there are limits to everything, good and bad.  Nothing in its extreme ever works or brings happiness.  She has always tried to show the middle path to Nivi, her stubborness notwithstanding...and has seen Nivi falter (during sacrifice for DD, her sudden decision to marry Viren and later with Dwita...).  So I am really curious how Dadi will respond to all this now.  What will she say?  What will she feel?  What will she do?

Guilt corrodes.  We are seeing how it has eaten away nivi's sense of proportion and propriety (yes, propriety, given how she refused to honor the unfairness to Viren and change her decision despite DS, and everyone else's counsel that this is wrong and uncalled for...).  So how will the CTs resolve this?  Will she begin to accept the meaning of real, worldly love and the responsibility that goes with it, or is this a path of self-destruction?   I know the latter will never happen.  She will come out of it.  Sid's showing her her boundaries will surely have an effect...She does listen to him at some deep inner level, I think because she's so confident of his goodness.  Sometimes I wish they would show her talking heart to heart with VIren, sharing her bafflement at what she is feeling, what she is going through, what she is doing and the anguish she feels at the janus faced nature of the outcomes -- that she is hurting badly those who love her for the sake of an imagined responsibility of a different kind of love...and it would be nice if he could talk to her and if they together came out of this spiral, perhaps eventually enabling her to finally accept the love that she has so far denied or taken for granted (?) or at least not fully understood or reciprocated...for her love (him), for the others...

Don't know where they will go with this. My only plea is that they keep their sentimental definitions of mahanta out of this, and show us something much more human, falible and at the end, believable.

Sorry for the long post, but what you wrote was very fascinating...
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Kavita and loved ur points about which you made about Nivi that her love is not same as love which is felt by woman to man. She is having love to keep others happy but now her concentration is on Dwita.

Minu you explained that love very beautifully the selfless love of Nivi which she feel for others and filling the dark corners. But she is not making anyone happy because people whom she is trying to fill love in are consumed in their hatred that they don't feel love and she is stealing the happiness from those who genuinely loves her. I was ok with her till she is giving time to baby but this step of operating herself so that her husband should never get happiness of becoming father is way too much (I am talking about Viren because she never thinks for herself if she was alone then this sacrifice would never hurt her that much in long run) but she is snatching that happiness not only from her husband but from the complete family who really loves and care for her.

Moreover right now she is feeling the possessive love and that for dwita. She is becoming possessive for dwita that is the reason she is not able to tolerate her separation and pleading everyone about it.