kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I cannot help feeling this sense of Deja Vu with this whole Nivi emotionally blackmailing the One she loves to fulfill her Vaada!!

She did the exact samething to Sid!! She confessed her love to him and she knew how much he loves her..she wore his locket ..to prove to herself..God knows wht??She created such helplessness in him that he finally succumbed to her wishes..He was not given a choice...It was a matter of life and death to Siddharth but she didinit budge..be it during the engage ment or the marriage day...We are only talking here about what Nivi thinks..Lets not end up bashing Siddharth becoz i was only comparing the similarities of the situation!!

And Now Viren ..She confessed that she loves. him..She knows how much he loves her and she again did the samething!! emotionally blackmailed him to get her Vaada fulfilled!! The way she cornered him yesterday into signing those  papers was really very pathetic...For the first time i honestly felt very bad for Viren...

When Niveditha falls in love...She is one of the luckiest becoz she has done it twice and also got back love may be more than she deserves..Very lucky few will get that...She takes that love so much for granted...Not the person but that Love so much for granted..She has so much belief in her love that she can do any thing with it and that person will eventually agree...That is why she confidently takes drastic steps...

But  This love which she has felt so far is definitely Not That Love a woman has for her Man...Love makes the person a bit posessive...a bit jealous...A bit selfish...This kind of love is not that selfless love which u feel for the entire humanity!!
I think Niveditha doesnt Know that love at all...Unfortunately Both the Sood brothers have felt that love for her which a Man feels For His Woman..So it is a bit Posessive...jealous and selfish also which should be the case...
She has fallen in love with these two Men Out of empathy or some other emotion...But i dont know whether a person in love can really make ur loved one suffer and go thru hell!!
For me that is not love at  all...I thinK Siddharth is lucky enough to have got that Love from Divya..even for a short period of time...I think now he realises the worth of that unconditional love!!!

U can see that Divya had loved Siddharth Like how A wife should love her Huband..she would get Jealous at times posessiveat times..coz love does that Andt she gave him the most beautiful gift in form of Dwitha..I can see the contentment in Siddharths face .Coz he sees the living symbol of that love...maybe he has not loved Divya whole heartedly but Divya has!! And that makes all the difference...A woman should be able to give unabashedlly and without any reservation to her Man ..not with Conditions!!  
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes kavitha...I agree with u .She just knows how to love..its the just one kind of love she knows and she feels everyone also should love the same way...Poor Angel...I do feel Sorry for her yaar!! She is not doing purposely she doesnt know that passionate ...crazzy love that happens between a man and awoman...I think she knows only that selfless love one  feels for the entire humanityπŸ˜•πŸ˜†Really she is actually being very Naive...I dont what kind of price she has to pay for her Naivity...Here Clearly The cTs have not gone berserk and they are showing exactly what they want to show..
Niveditha has not yet realised her true derams of love...she is still behind the clouds...and she is yet to actually feel that love a woman feels for her Man!!
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Niveditha has not yet realised her true derams of love...she is still behind the clouds...and she is yet to actually feel that love a woman feels for her Man!!

hey hima  : yes true she hasnt realized true dreamz of love..behind the clouds when is she going to come out of clouds ? hmmm wo din kb ayega hima

isiliye tou hr promo mai dikhaya tha na phir q isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkaar

iska answer abhi tk nahi mila kb milega iska answer 😑
shaf13 thumbnail
hey kavi : wht about ur mom ?? is she yelling at u ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar now i m  tired story ka koi head tail hi nahi hai kahan move hori hy mjhe kuc smjh hi nahi arha m fed up now 😭😑
shaf13 thumbnail
lets c wht happens today hima kvi wht do u think ?? will nivi leave sood house today ?? she will not change her decision of operation na ??
himabindu05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

hey hima  : yes true she hasnt realized true dreamz of love..behind the clouds when is she going to come out of clouds ? hmmm wo din kb ayega hima

isiliye tou hr promo mai dikhaya tha na phir q isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkaar

iska answer abhi tk nahi mila kb milega iska answer 😑

Tu abh Intezaar Karnaa MATchodo Lekin Feel happy that Ur siddharth is atleast happy Yaar!He is i think now falling in love with Divya afetr she diedbecoz u see how lovingly he talks to the photo yaar,,,jab Zinda thi  tab to woh itna pyaar to nahin jata tha!!πŸ˜‰
I was just joking yar..Just enjoy thsese human emotions now Jyaada mat soch...Kuch bhi ho Hmara siddharth to khush hai na??woh bechara to bahut saha hai yaar ,,,abhi to uski chehre pe muskaan dekh rahe hein...let it remain!!
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: himabindu05

Tu abh Intezaar Karnaa MATchodo Lekin Feel happy that Ur siddharth is atleast happy Yaar!He is i think now falling in love with Divya afetr she diedbecoz u see how lovingly he talks to the photo yaar,,,jab Zinda thi  tab to woh itna pyaar to nahin jata tha!!πŸ˜‰

I was just joking yar..Just enjoy thsese human emotions now Jyaada mat soch...Kuch bhi ho Hmara siddharth to khush hai na??woh bechara to bahut saha hai yaar ,,,abhi to uski chehre pe muskaan dekh rahe hein...let it remain!!

hmmm siddharth khush hai i know uski khushi tou saaf us k face py nazar arai hai but kia sid putul ko bhool chuka hai puri tarhan se ?? has he completely forgotten his putul ?? usy dekh k tou yehi lgta hai k wo bhool gya hai usko pr kia usy apni putul yaad hai k nahi

mai bht sad hn sid putul ko bhool gya putul sid ko bhool gai sb kia hogya aur kia horha hai

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now nivi's character is really boring...
Honey_berries thumbnail
You are so right in saying that Nivi is getting way more love than she deserves. The one thing that i doubt though is her love for Dweeta. I don't think she loves her.. Dweeta is her way of repentance for DD death. In such situation your guilt takes over all the feelings, love and care you have for someone. I am glad that Sid took a stance to pushing nivi out of Dweeta's life. It's not safe for dweeta to be brought up by someone like Nivedita because somewhere she will the mark of guilt and repentance on the poor tiny soul. Nivedita can never give that child a mothers love because for her dweeta is a source of repentance and not love. Like Viren said in yesterdays episode that their child should be the face of their love and not force. Similarly in dweetas case Nivi would have taken away the love of other family members from dweeta for her so called repentance and guilt. I am really upset the way Nivis character is being projected. Here she is to me an utter stubborn and selfish lady who deserves nothing.
Sai_2010 thumbnail
I like the way Siddharth is doing everything possible to make Viren and Nivedita unite. What I like in him is he is not boasting why he is doing all these! He is taking some steps, which he only has the right to take. Nivedita cannot question Siddharth's decision, as Siddharth is the father of Dwita.

His main intention is to make peace in Viren-Nivedita's married life, and that Nivedita does not sacrifice her own motherhood for Dwita. May be he is being strict, but his strictness is the only way to bring Nivedita back to normal thinking process about Viren. Viren is in no position to control Nivedita right now, he is totally helpless.

Liked his ways of tackling the situation! He himself might not be happy of Dwita being brought up by a governess, but in order to make Viren-Nivedita's puzzle straightened now, thats the only way to go!  Siddharth should maintain this stance.
Edited by Sai_2010 - 12 years ago