Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A Song for Desu...

"Churha ke Damaan... Toh Jaa rahe ho... Thehre kion... do kadam pe jaake...do kadam pe jaake...""

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7zRukR0vsY[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜‰
Sigh...this was the  debate ji? I read first couple of pages and gave up. TallyHo's post was the only one that attempted to make it a discussion lol.

I think there is confusion b/w stardom and acting ji. You don't need ATBBs (yaayyy, I used something I learned aaj hi lol) to equate to better acting. If this was the case, Ifran Khan would be King/bhai/perfectionist (read: superstar(s)) Khan and not SRK/Salman/Aamir.

Box office has nothing to do with acting powers ji. Not everyone is Big B...awesome actor and a huge superstar in his day.

Or was this supposed to be on on stardom only?
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Not everyone is Big B...awesome actor and a huge superstar in his day.

Ya...Big B is a superstar who could act...a rare thing these days...😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
ACTING should not be EQUATED with BOX OFFICE RESULT ??? is it ???

Bina ACTING ke hi Salman Delivered so many BIG BIG HITS ????

Poor aam jaanta who is crazy for him... dey dnt knw he doesn't know ACTING πŸ˜†

When we talk about ACTING ... here ppl will give example of IRRFAN KHAN ??? y so ??? y to differentiate between ACTORS... as 1 is actor other is just star ??

__________ AAM JANTA ________ People ______ r not fools 2 just watch SALMAN MOVIES without the ACTING TALENT in him ???

BIG BIG MOVIES FLOPPED coz of ppl were not convinced with the ACTING of Same Stars ...

1. Roop ki Raani Choron ka Raja

2. Mangal Pandey

3. Agneepath

4. Khamosh - The Musical

5. Swades

6. Guzaarish

7. Tees Maar Khan

If just coz a Guy is HOT SHOT HUNK... Good Looking... how much longer would he be able 2 survive without ACTING ?????

1. RAHUL ROY [Exception for 1 movie]

2. MILIND SOMAN

3. RAHUL KHANNA

4. HARMAN BAWEJA

5. SANJAY KAPOOR

6. FAIZAL KHAN

7. AKSHAYE KHANNA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These were GOOD LOOKING HUNKS... dey cnt make it BiG... now u can call LACK of ACTING over here... its understood... πŸ˜†
Well bina acting se Katrina has tasted a lot of box office success ji...OMO poor aam jaanta na...they are also very crazy for Katrina.

Buddy, I don't care for the actors you've mentioned. None of them are my favs...sigh... except Big B is my childhood fav, along with Sanjeev Kumar...

Chalo Agneepath was a flop...Salman's also had his flops. So there ji...even ho gaya.

Oh and I'm sorry...barring Rahul K...none of those in your list are GOOD LOOKING in my opinion ji...becoming a superstar is more than just looks...and those who can act, do not necessarily get the tag of superstar...you don't need to know how to act very well to become a superstar ji.

Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Simran

Becoming a superstar is more than just looks...and those who can act, do not necessarily get the tag of superstar...you need to know how to act very well to become a superstar ji.

^^^^

Does Salman not fall in this category ? Is He not a SuperStar who know how to act ?
Sigh...typo...my brain went faster than my fingers ji...add in a "don't"
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Sigh...typo...my brain went faster than my fingers ji...add in a "don't"

Literally i fall from chair laughing... πŸ€£... u r too cute "ji"... πŸ˜†
Psh...my typo wasn't that funny ji...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Ok

So You don't Need to Act in Movies to Become SUPERSTAR... 

if asked only Katrina's example comes in as she is a big SuperStar Female not a Actor...

i dnt get this theory... ppl are willing 2 get a ticket of Rs.300/- per person 2 see a Salman movie knowing that he doesn't act... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

They can watch him on TV ALSO... y 2 spend so much money 2 watch him in halls ??

Y do Producers spend so much money on him knowing he can't act ???