Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This topic is soo repetitive. Can we just drop it. Salmans more loved and a bigger superstar,  Saif is the better actor and more versatile.

Personally, i find Saif's qualities more appealing, but i think this is really just a personal preference. I understand if you value charisma, overall personality, and the ability to be loved on screen no matter what you do. that too is a VERY impressive quality that not everyone can have. Infact only salman and shah rukh posses it as of now.

I think everyone understands Salmans BO pull, fanbase, and general popularity. As does most people realize that Saif is more than just a commercial actor, he can do several characters and that too he can do it well.  Which qualities are more important is completley up to whoever you are.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Ya...Big B is a superstar who could act...a rare thing these days...😊

That's debatble too. When he came out I heard he was always compared to others and lack in talent and acting. Now people idiolize him. He like all actors is a mixed bag He has movies like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham ,Black and Paa in recent times then does movies like Boom, Nishab😲

I agree in the AB sr's movies rocked. My relatives tell me how huge he was and I have seen on dvd Amar Akbar Anthony, Kalia, etc. His jodi with Parveen Babhi rockedπŸ‘

Now on Topic: chowta  Nawab is usually overshined by others in dil chata hai movie was Aamirs all the way πŸ‘

Kal ho na ho Movie was totally SRK'S 😊.

Omkara ya he acted good as a villian but to  me  it belonged to Ajay.  Race: Akshay Khanna totally over powered him in acting

Earlier years Main Khiladi Tu Anari and even the one with Kajol: I say Akshay is more associated as as "actor" with it. While Nawab just a supporting girl chaser πŸ˜† (Ole ole that song lol)

Basically, he is a secondary actor with some acting chops but nothing to go gaga over. Aamir, Ajay, Akshay Khanna surpass him even Emraan.

Ok now onto Salman:

whether critics praise him or not (I think bias because is action in real that over shadow him)

Tere Naam: movie Salmans acting its remembered till now. Garv: salman

Debaang: its Salman who made this movie because how he "acted
'in it the story was nothing phenomial but he made it huge any other actor could not have. His chulbul Pandey  and the glasses is something will be remembered. Like AB sr with his chaapal  symbol dialogue in Suhaag

Multi starrers: Salman does not have many I can think on because he does not need others to pull people to see him. He has done comedies with other stars but he is recognized on his own. in saajan I say ya Sanjay rocked it but Salman was no less. in Partner he was as equal as Govinda. 

Oh ya he did Hum saath saath hai  with chowta Nawab who acted better in that between the two I d say Salman. 😊  When comparing these two only based on acting my vote Salman😊 Were we to go into stardom then no question Salman

Salman can be verstatile too and has in the past. Presently he does not want to nor cares. He wants BO more then critic appreciation. His choice His POV😊

Lastly, The Khan who is a true actor Is Aamir (none can compare to him)πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
From what I have Amitjee is that when he started his career he was totally flop, it was after Zanjeer that he got popular. My mom use to say in the beginning everyone use to make fun of Amitjee.

Now about who is the better actor between the two I find them both at the same league. The plus point about Salman is that he has managed to charm the audiences, while Saif could not.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please do not compare Amitabh Bachchan with the present day actors.. It is a blasphemy.
AB had boycotted the media for 10 years at the height of his career. Not a single magazine even used to print his name. But he was still a One Man Industry. People have always idolized him. The kind of furor he generated when he got hurt during Coolie was unprecedented. I don't think any actor during the present day, with all the hoopla of 24 hour News channels, Internet, New Age publcity, can even touch the popularity he had during his time. And let's talk when the present day Khans are 60+ and see whether anyone evn passes them a glance, shall we?

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what to say about this topic but Salman still surviving in industry because it happens only in India. Saif never liked him but defo better actor among these two.

Sallu has fans, fans, fans and tons of fans and somehow because of Aamir and SRK considered in top bracket of this so called Khan trio. He is damn lucky where as Saif had to earn everything of his own I mean in BW.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meena1

I like Saif more because his fans are more tolerable.. can't stand the other ones rabid fan(s)..πŸ˜›

No Doubt talking about me... sweet name given by versace 2 me... every oder gal from forum call me dis only...😲
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

No Doubt talking about me... sweet name given by versace 2 me... every oder gal from forum call me dis only...😲

there must be some truth to it then..πŸ˜‰

btw, i didn't even read Versace's comment.. you earned that tag all on your own..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

there must be some truth to it then..πŸ˜‰

btw, i didn't even read Versace's comment..
you earned that tag all on your own..

Thanks πŸ€—
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
i am tagged as Rabid DOGS for 2nd time... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

ab toh rone ka dil karta hai... were is anupam kher

😭
pathetic scene... that guy can't even cry.. 🀣

fyi - dogs aren't the only 'rabid' animals.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you define your own category.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†