Salman Khan Vs Saif Ali Khan [UnHealthy Debate] - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Pulwusha you are also confusing acting with superstardom.
Hits make you a superstar. They dont make you a better actor.

And until our audiences can get out of htat mindset, we will continue to ignore talented artists.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

And until our audiences can get out of htat mindset, we will continue to ignore talented artists.

O Yeah... 

- TALENTED ARTIST don't pay to the families of People involve in Movie Making...

- TALENTED ARTIST don't sponsor the investment of Distributors who buy dere movies...

- TALENTED ARTIST - if can't generate a revenue from a MOVIE... Shud be restricted from releasing movies in CINEMA HALLS

Don't BRING SAIF ALI KHAN in the category of actors like NASEERUDDIN SHAH, SHABANA AZMI, IRRFAN KHAN...

He is a Bollywood Actor who made a Disastrous DEBUT... den bounce back on shoulders of another Superstar and talented director... struggle through 2-3 hero movies... den gave a big hit πŸ˜†

im nt confusing.. i have it in my clearly wat u are talking about.. wat iam saying is that nowdays Bollywood doesnt actually care about acting..

why does movies like Housefull, TWM, work.. they are not some examples of classic acting.. its all about wat attracts the audience..

LOL billeyy true true..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

O Yeah... 

- TALENTED ARTIST don't pay to the families of People involve in Movie Making...

- TALENTED ARTIST don't sponsor the investment of Distributors who buy dere movies...

- TALENTED ARTIST - if can't generate a revenue from a MOVIE... Shud be restricted from releasing movies in CINEMA HALLS

Don't BRING SAIF ALI KHAN in the category of actors like NASEERUDDIN SHAH, SHABANA AZMI, IRRFAN KHAN...

He is a Bollywood Actor who made a Disastrous DEBUT... den bounce back on shoulders of another Superstar and talented director... struggle through 2-3 hero movies... den gave a big hit πŸ˜†

W*F
W*F
W*F
Generatin revenue has NOTHING to do with talent. Omkara was a flop, but what a powerful film, with powerful actors.

None of your points have ANY relation whatsoever with acting. And yes, according to you, Naseeurdin Shah, Shabana Azmi and Irfan Khan are terrible actors right? Tey dont have ATBB to their name. Pity.
Saif has actually workd with Naseer sir in Being Cyrus, what a dynamic duo they made together.
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

O Yeah... 

But the point is he has proved himself and that is what matters. But then i am no SAK fan so wont eb able to debate on this topic but yes popularity wise Sallu is way ahead of him any day. 
Saif is not as popular as the three Khans and perhaps never will be.
This debate is not about popularity, not about box office pull, and not about fan following.

It is about PURE and SIMPLE, raw acting. Who is a better actor.
And without a doubt, today it is Saif. Salman cant match up to Saif's versatility.

You may or may not like him offscreen, or find him good looking. But what people cant take away from him, is that he is a seriously talented ACTOR. With an "act" in it.
DESU 

I never said a word for NASEER as a ACTOR ... NASEERUDDIN SHAH is not in the same league of ACTORS i am talking about ...

Salman Khan - Shah Rukh Khan - Saif Ali KHan - Aamir Khan - Hrithik - Akshay

COMMERCIAL CINEMA ==== and ======= ART CINEMA ====== Difference is HUGE...

i am talking ABOUT SUPERSTARS and STARS whom ppl love 2 watch in CINEMA HALLS without caring for tickets price even if it is Rs.500/-...

Saif is not as popular as the three Khans and perhaps never will be.
This debate is not about popularity, not about box office pull, and not about fan following.

It is about PURE and SIMPLE, raw acting. Who is a better actor.
And without a doubt, today it is Saif. Salman cant match up to Saif's versatility.

You may or may not like him offscreen, or find him good looking. But what people cant take away from him, is that he is a seriously talented ACTOR. With an "act" in it.

I ask this  
___

Hello Rocking India-Forum Members...

Let's Have a Healthy Debate on 2 Khans from the Film Industry...

Salman Khan Vs Saif Ali Khan

Who is the Bigger Star in Industry ? 

Who has the charisma to Rule Box Office ?

Who is Better Actor ?

Who is The Biggest Fan Following ?

__________ You can Share your VIEWPOINTS on the Star whom u like...

You can choose ur Actor from it πŸ˜›

Sirf 1 Debate topic hai... kaunsa maine koi MAHASANGRAM chheda hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
NO!
What the hell? So commercial actors are a whole differnet category of acting?
Thats such bull.
So what, they learn a differnet kind of acting than normal acting?
No wonder hollywood is light years ahead of us. They dont have this stupid commercial vs art cinema divide.

THeir actors ACT. PEriod
THey dont stand there and look stylish. THey dont rant and rave in melodrama. There's minimal overacting.
I'm not talkign about this made up "commercial acting".
There's no such thing. You are talking about commercial CELEBRITIES.
I am talking about the ART of ACTING itself.
And that's why I asked you in my firs post itself, that's not my debate.
My debate is ONLY and ONLY about who is the better ACTOR. Not the better CELEBIRITY, but the better ACTOR.
You just had to add htose poitns coz you totally had no defense for Salman in the other topic where I initially stated my point.
Anyone can go check in the previous two topics.
I have maintaind n all my posts, as an ACTOR, Saif is better.
I dont know why you are bringing in these other factors that I have already said Saif doesnt have.

Yet, the actual topic, you avoid.