Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Once again, to reiterate, versatility, talent, emotion.
Convncing in all kinds of roles. I had more avies, but I cant find them in short notice, lol

to this

to this

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pallo...it's such a simple thing of what Desu is saying I can clearly understand her straight away!🀣
desigal90 thumbnail
Versatility continues in 2011 people

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

Pallo...it's such a simple thing of what Desu is saying I can clearly understand her straight away!🀣

i understand where both parties are cuming from..

Desu is talking about how Saif has an act in his acting..

and Billa is saying if he was such a good actor why did it take him so long to give BO a big hit..he means good actors dont take soo long to give BO a hit as a solo lead..

both have a valid point...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

personally im no saif fan but im being neutral here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
But why should box office always matter!!!!!!!!! It's not about having hits or flops it's about giving amazing performances!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Desu

Keep KATRINA out of this... i dnt want her fans 2 complain as y she is dragged here...πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anyway I am off! I have work to do...busy busy busy!
desigal90 thumbnail
Pulwasha, it doesnt matter how long someone struggles to get where they are, as long as they get there.
We are talking about them as actors TODAY. To bring in the fact that someone had ot struggle more than another, to improve over the years, is pointless.

Why should it matter how long he had to struggle? Infact MORE power to him that he had to climb up the ladder of success slowly, had to pull hismelf up by his bootstraps.

I have never claimed that Saif was born talented and born a good actor. He started ot terrible. But today, he is magnficient.

And if the only think you can use to pull him down is the # of hits he lacks, then woah, maybe Katrina Kaif should be crowned hte best actress in the history of hindi cinema because NOBODY has her box office record.

And yes I will pull katrina in, because it as a FACT that she's the box office queen, yet people question her acting abilities. She is a valid point.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruky786

But why should box office always matter!!!!!!!!! It's not about having hits or flops it's about giving amazing performances!

Ruky but in this time of bollywood ur acting doesnt count hun.. its about the product.. is it a money spinner???

i heard Hrithik gave a good performance in guzaarish.. where is that movie now?? people dont go to the theatre wasting so much of their money to check out ur performance.. they need entertainment..they need comedy, they want a hero who can beat the crap out of 10 people at one time.. who can dance, romance, mouth punch dialogues..they want big larger than life movies.. they dont like reality..

this is wat bollywood is all about right now..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Ruky but in this time of bollywood ur acting doesnt count hun.. its about the product.. is it a money spinner???

i heard Hrithik gave a good performance in guzaarish.. where is that movie now?? people dont go to the theatre wasting so much of their money to check out ur performance.. they need entertainment..they need comedy, they want a hero who can beat the crap out of 10 people at one time.. who can dance, romance, mouth punch dialogues..they want big larger than life movies.. they dont like reality..

this is wat bollywood is all about right now..

In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's CLOSET of CLASS MOVIES... πŸ‘