Salman Khan Vs Saif Ali Khan [UnHealthy Debate] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Who is the Bigger Star in Industry ? Salman!!!! BY FARRR!!

Who has the charisma to Rule Box Office ? Salman!!! (from MPK to Dabangg)

Who is Better Actor ? Salman!!! (MPK, HAHK, HDDCS, Tere Naam, Andaaz Apna Apna)

Who is The Biggest Fan Following ? DEFINITELY SALMAN!!!

i said this before too you cant compare Saif to the other 3 Khan's because he'll lose in every aspect!!
I am the only one who gave a legit reply to the actual question of the topic... and then I realized, why did I just do that? This topic is mostly to see the fireworks between Sameer and Desuuu. So, I take back my answer. πŸ˜†

And off topic, ShadowKisses. TOTALLY agree about the Bones copout with making Brennan pregnant! 
Originally posted by Pari.K

I am the only one who gave a legit reply to the actual question of the topic... and then I realized, why did I just do that? This topic is mostly to see the fireworks between Sameer and Desuuu. So, I take back my answer. πŸ˜†

And off topic, ShadowKisses. TOTALLY agree about the Bones copout with making Brennan pregnant! 

No Dear, u were right in ur opinion ... i respect every actor's fans... u can contribute more about saifu... if u like... :)
aagaya aagaya baba sameer aagaya..

baba sameer aur devi zeta ki Jai ho..

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika..
both star sons...Salman debuted in 1988 with a small role in Biwi ho toh aisi... but his first film as a hero from an understated production house catapulted not just him but rajshri productions into fame...a star was born.. had his shared of mixed luck after this one... but at regular intervals managed to strike back with hits like Sajan, HAHK 

Saif's first...one of the heroes in Parampara in 1992, from the daddy of production houses YRF... didnt do too well but Saif struggled on with small, mutistarrers, dancing awkwardly...romancing awkwardly...improving slowly...till he  arrived with DCH

currently Salman is the star and Saif has carved a niche as a fairly successful and bankable actor but with dabangg and Welcome before that salman has sealed his postion at the box office...such hysteria for Saif is yet to be seen...
Sallu's personal life attratcs much more press...Bhai shaadi kab karega is a question that will be raised in parliament soon  and if he remains a bachelor there'll be conspiracy theories of dushman desh ka haath...on the other hand whether Bebo-Saif will marry or not is question that doesnt trouble too many ppl either way...

personally the star in Sallu has overpowered the actor in him... and Saifu when he couldnt really hit the stardom like the other Khans quietly worked on being a saleable actor!!!

Salman seems to make his acting look way too casual...maybe thats why people dont take him seriously as an actor...
Saif in turn has overtly made efforts to be recognized as an actor...his working in omkara with VB  for example

at the end its a case of to each his own... both for Sallu and Saif and the fans!!!

Edited by TallyHo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Aur kuch ho na ho... my word "Jaar" is All Time BlockBuster here...πŸ˜†

chal i phill w8 for her... until den i will listen 2 my fav. latest punjabi track...

True that. Afterall, you are Salman Khan's parchai, so you and your words are bound to be ATBBs. Infact, didn't you so say yourself a while back that you have more fans on I-F than Rahul Khanna has ever had? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pulwasha

aagaya aagaya baba sameer aagaya..

baba sameer aur devi zeta ki Jai ho..

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika..

Some ppl misinterpret my nick like dis

BB = Balatkaari BABA... πŸ€£
Originally posted by Pari.K

oops now I feel fo filly... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

True that. Afterall, you are Salman Khan's parchai, so you and your words are bound to be ATBBs. Infact, didn't you so say yourself a while back that you have more fans on I-F than Rahul Khanna has ever had? πŸ˜†

Chummeshwari Dialouge... Muaahhh ...πŸ˜†

MADDY - i didn't said anything... πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Some ppl misinterpret my nick like dis

BB = Balatkaari BABA... πŸ€£

aap hain gyaani baba..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†