tumhaari hasi
gup-chup aankhon se jhaanke ) \-2
phir bhi
akhiyaan band karogi

kab tak na hasogi

( dekho ji kiran si laharaai
aai re aai re hasi aai ) \-2
gudiya"

a person was continuously humming this song for a women in yellow sari, with two pony tail and a doll in her hand

the was continuously trying to persuade  her, but she was adamant, the person gave him a flower, she binned it, again person reached the person and gave him a teddy bear, this time it work,

abhi-abhi aankhon se chhalake
abhi kuchh-kuchh honthon pe jhalake
tumhaari hasi
kuchh-kuchh honthon pe jhalake ) \-2
phir bhi
mukh pe haath dharogi

kab tak na hasogi

gudiya
hamase ruthi rahogi
kab tak na hasogi

she came and put her head on person's lap and dosed off to sleep, with a smile on her face, while from person's  eye a tear came out..

the person adjusted her in the bed and make the way out, person sat on the window pane and thought about her life..

this 10 years have changed everything, how my life took a turn, i can't even imagine,  10 years have gone when me and my mom left delhi, left khurana, left my prince..

mom decided to leave delhi for my betterment, because my health was very bad, each day i cry for prince, each day i roam around khurana mansion to see glimpse of maan, but nothing worked..

we left delhi and moved to shimla as one of mom's friend told mom, that a company is giving some great offer. we reached shimla , we stayed in some ashram, where poor where given all facilities, it was regulated by some  rich person, everything was going well when suddenly the company which gave job suddenly closed ,it seems that fate was not on our side, mom was going to market when she got hit with  truck , she was taken to hospital, it was a charity hospital so the operation was very cheap, i was just 10, i can't understand all this thing, they told that they want money to bring my mummy back to me, i reached my cottage and searched the bags, i found some jewels, i know it was mom's, she was saving it for my marriage, with the help of mummy's friend , the jewels were sold and operation started, i didn't know, all this, when finally doctor came saying, she is out of danger, she was  back to consciousness , i reached her and said "maa", she just  started crying and saying "i want my mom". the doctor quickly checked her and said, she lost her mental balance. i was unable to understand , my aunt said that "she is playing a game and she is a child and you are mother" i smiled, i didn't know anything, mum was brought back home, she was following my order, that was really funny for sometime, but after some days i wanted my mom to be back, i was missing her warmth, i said " mom, please finish this game,  am not liking it", mummy said " mum , why are you saying like this" and started crying, my aunt said that this game will continue 4-5 years, my aunt was so nice, she used to look after me and mom, bring food and etc, i asked aunt can i write some letter, she gave me paper, i told her that i don't want to reveal my address, she asked his son, to do something, he said ok, that time i was feeling very low, i wanted to talk to prince, so i wrote letter every day on his birthday ..years went by..time flew by. i  turned 14

and started to do some cleaning work i hospital and came to know that it was not any game but my mom was suffering from diseases, aunt took responsibility of my studies, she was also growing old, she was not able to look after our need, from that i started  working, i was also looking after my studies, ironically i became more mature than my age, from that age i took responsibility of my mother, i look after every need of her, though i can't complete every wish, but i try to, today i am 16, i take tution of children, do work in hospital and study, while in my age girls do fun, they are carefree, i always think that they are lucky and i am not,i never wrote my problems to prince, because i didn't want him to be worried because of me but i know one thing, he and mom is most important thing to me, this years i feared that if he will forget me than what will i do?? he read my letter or not? i really don't know the answer, i just pray to baba ji, for his happiness and hope one day we meet..

i saw my mom rising from her sleep and ran to me, "i want food" and made a baby face. i smiled and put roti on the tava and started preparing food, from my mom, while she was all excited for food, when he saw bhindi , she started to make face and i smiled, i remembered how i used to make face in front of mom...that time was just great...

next- pg 129

hope you like it

do comment and hit like button

waiting for your big big comment...

i know buddies, you are not liking the way the story is turning and its sad sad also, but i promise will soon see same prince and sweetu again...

sorry to all my readers for delay

and to all my writer , i am sorry i am not able to read your upadte, i am hell busy...

sorry jass and bulbul, i hope you understand...

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
omg!geet has to go thru so much...
hw will her miseries end!!
lovely update..

wow lovely painful update..were is tat sweetu who was so innocent and run to her prince for each small things ..i love te update so much dear..wen my maan get to know abt his sweetu, im waiting for tat day.
geet condition poor and rano mental balance geet matured more than her ageupdate

OH NO GEET'S LIFE HAS BEEN SO FULL OF HARDSHIP
SHE LOST HER MOTHER TO MENTAL ILLNESS AND HER MOTHER THINKS THAT SHE IS A CHILD MAN THIS IS HORRRIBLE AND ALL BECAUSE OF THAT RAJ MAN HOPE SOMETHING MEAN HAPPENS TO HIM I DONT USUALLY RECOMMEND VIOLENCE BUT FOR HIM I AM WILLING TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION
POOR GEET NAA NOT ONLY WAS SHE SEPARATED FROM HER PRINCE BUT SHE HAD TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HER MOTHER TOO
SHE HAD TO MATURE BEFORE HER TIME LOOK AFTER HER MOTHER STUDY AND EARN FOR THE FAMILY
WHEN AND IF MAAN GETS TO KNOW ABOUT HER CONDITION HE WILL BE SO HEART BROKEN NAA
GEET DEAR HOW CAN YOUR PRINCE FORGET YOU AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS WHAT HE YOU ARE HIS REASON FOR EXISTENCE AND ONE CANT FORGET OWNSELF NOW CAN THEY
CHEERS FOR PM SEE YA ON THE DESIGNATED PAGE THEN

What to say Isha how u changed whole story I m loving it...Maan's views and now Geet's .Innocent girl has to suffer alot.Some where Maan's father is also behind this.Its really interesting point in story. Hav to wait how u gonna bring both face to face.

Loving it 

Sonia  😳
Awesome.
Loved it.
Feeling so bad 4 geet.
emotional but  awesome upt
Sad update dear. So sorry for Geet. 

Please continue.

How toiling & painfull chilhood geet had to live,no mother's love,no prince & a bucket full of responsibilities.