Update kab doge...updatng likha hua hai 3 days se plz jaldi updte do na... 😭 😕

JUST 30-35 MIN MORE...😉
SORRY FOR DELAY😭

Posted: 11 years ago

PART-21

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPA / SPVD) 🥳

"prince prince...prince", i heard her voice

"sweetu kahan  ho tum" i asked her

"princeee..."..i see her going away from me...

i shouted "sweeetttuuu".. i raised my hand to reach her, but she was gone.

i woke up from my dream, i was sweating, same dream from last 10 years is haunting me, i am away, far away from my sweetu but my heart is for her, my heart and soul wished her to be safe..i didn't go home because i was very angry with my dad, i didn't even know where is my sweetu now, how she look?? . i stood up from my bed and reached by wardrobe and took out a paper and hugged it and kept it safe near me heart...this was the most special gift in world.

these ten years were like hell for me, i wanted to reach my sweetu but no light was there to show the way, i asked mom where is rano maa, she told me dad has thrown her out and they left the city. today i am 18, i am waiting for a letter, a letter which is sent by my sweetu every year. once, dadi maa told me that a letter was there in my name, i asked her to open it, she whispered a name "sweetu". she told me it was sent by sweetu to wish me, but no address number nothing.

in this 10 years i wait for this day like anything, i wait for her letter, he cute talk, her wishes which were from heart, i am MAAN SINGH KHURANA for rest of the world, but for my sweetu i am still her prince.. i haven't talked to dad from last ten years, it is not like he didn't try to reach me, but when he wwanted to talk to me, i just cut the call, i know he still say bad about my sweetu, i once heard him saying "pagal ho gaya hain maan, usse gawar ke liya apne pita se muhh pher raha hain, usse lark ne kuch nahi kiya uska liya, but meina , meina usse maan singh khurana banaya". i hate him, just because of him i am not near my sweetu, yes he is true that he made me maan singh khurana, but he lost maan, a quiet innocent maan. i hate that man, but i love my maa and dadi, i know they feel the pain,when i told him, i will never come back..BUT really i don't want to see that man again,but what about my sweetu?? will i ever meet her again.

i quickly freshened up and heard a knock on door, i opened the door and saw sameera there.

he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek

"happy birthday maanu"

"thanks darling"

"so whats the plan?" she said

"anything you wanted"

" for now a treat will be good"

" done, sameera  has the post master came"

"oh gain that mala gapna of post men, akhir usme asi kaun si baat hain"

"nahi dear, usme nahi hain par tume tho hain" and winked

" maan, the post master came" i heard someone say

i left sameera and ran to post master.

i quickly took the letter and hide it

"what happened" sameera asked, while coming towards me

" nothing, actually i will meet you after sometime, i have to call dadi dear" i said

"yup sure maanu"

i reached my room and quickly locked it. i took out the letter and opened it

there was a beautiful writing

i read...

Prince

kaise hain app?? happy happy birthday to you, babaji humsha apke saath rahe...prince, pata nahi ap kaise dikhta honga. the key which you gave me is still with me as your possession, now you are 18, big and adult, but i am still 16, i also want to 18 with you, par asa kaise ho sakta hain. you take care of youself na, kisi se fight tho nahi karta(maan nodded negatively).want my prince to be the best. aur ap dieting- sieting maat kariya ga, samjhe, this is not good for health, hain baba i know what you want to ask, i am fine and maa also, take a deep breath and calm down(maan did it excatly) you know prince i topped again, i want my treat( maan asked what) kya? bas apki ki khushi..(maan smiled), be happy always and take care.. dadi maa, maa aur bade shaab se no fight samjhe, (maan made baby face), this baby face will not work, samjhe, aur hain ( maan made face as if saying-what now)batati huin, gusse ko control kariya ga..

chaliya, happy birthday again

hume yaad rahiya ga , next year bhi

apki sweetu

how can i forgot her, she is my sweetu,

he saw the last line and smiled

hain pata hain, you will never forget me, but warn karne mein kya jata hain...bye

(meina sunna 18 hota he, boys drink, don't  you dare, varna i will not write the letter)

maan quickly nodded negatively and made baby face, because he was actually planning for it...

"ye sweetu bhi na, achi tareka se jaanti hain mujhe", he made a baby face, but can't ignore the request of his sweetu. he again made baby face..

next- pg 118

hope you like it

do comment and

hit like button

waiting for your big big comments and likes...

thanks for wonderful comments...

i am sorry not able to reply to it...and also sorry for delay, but me very busy...

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
Fantastic part isha..
Maan n sameera r frnz or lovers.
Its too gud ya...lovd it...today also aftr 10 long yearz he still misses his sweetu so much...the lttr part was out of the world awesme...mindblowng...plz update nxt part soon ya waitng... 😊 😉
Awesome...plz Sweetu aur Prince ko mila do
oh so cute...loved Sweetu's letter and Maan's reaction...so sweet

but Sameera😡...why is she there...hata saawn ki ghata ...please

wow lovely update dear...but wat happen why suddenly 10 yeasr leap..wat is dadi's plan...oh im scratching my head...but  cute sweetu and lovely prince...wat relation did my maan shares with that sameera?...i love te update so much dear.
awesome update 
loved it 
but what i thsi sameer adoing with maan😡
that was so lovely one...
so there was a leap nw..
wats sam doing...i mean she s still his friend na?
The update is really really fabulous in real sense.The MSK is as fantastic as sweetu's prince.And d highlight of the update----sweetu's letter,loved it & maan's cute gesture to read it.waiting 4 next part