Fan Fictions

SS-JAANE TU KAHAN HAIN-THREAD 1(NOTE-PG131) - Page 47

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

please update...

this is very unfair...

I thought u have given update and instaed I got this note...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

waiting dear
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh that was vry painful to read . continue soon .
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon na dear..😭
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
OK 2 More pages then you have to update.. Edited by AshleyAngelena - 11 years ago
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
It was so painful..
They are separated...
Update Soon...

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
pls update soon
waiting
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting
waiting
waiting
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

PART-17

Maan- dad open the door, i want sweetu...

maan again and again shouting for sweetu

dadi and pammy was getting tense, they moved towards maan room but stopped by raj

raj- nahi maa, now i will not listen to you

dadi- beta see maan, he just wanted to meet his friend

raj- i said she can't be his friend, and i know after somedays he will forgot her..

dadi- you are wrong Mr raj Singh Khurana, this friendship is made by god, its pure, and you know the purpose? i will tell you, to kill your ego, your stupid thinking, this friendship will prove its self..

raj- let see maa, who will win your so called pure friendship or my false ego

they both stare each other in agner

raj said to pammy

raj- if i saw that girl near my house, then i will send maan away to hostel, understand that..

pammy- no please don't send my kid away, please, i promise geet will not be near maan

raj- its good, else you know..

he went away giving glare to dadi maa

pammy through tears- maa, i am struck, one side my child's happiness, and other side ..maa i want my maan to be near me...please tell me what to do

dadi- i also don't know beta, lets see what god has stored for them

pammy- and my maan? i can't see him like this

dadi- i am helpless pammy, all i can do is pray to my god

maan was  tired of knocking no response came from outside, he was crying

he reached his bed.

maan- sweetu, sweetu..

he saw a small packet  and a card...he wanted to throw it, but suddenly stop, he saw the name..it was his sweetu

he quickly weep his tears and opened the  card

he saw a beautiful handmade card, he saw the writing , babyish writing ,he was sure it was sweetu, than he saw two cartoon sketch made, the below one, which is male one, prince is written, the  male cartoon has a crown on his head and other female cartoon was wearing the dress which was simple and his hair was tied like geet's and name written was prince's sweetu. maan smiled, this was best gift he received, he got thousand of expensive gift, but didn't show there emotion, but this card showed all the emotion of his sweetu.. he read the letter

prince,

i am geet, i know you know its me, happy birthday, you know i was very confused what to give ,i asked my friend they said, you have  everything , which is true and i don't have much money also, i remembered you have to meet meera, ok?, acha next, than i asked mummy she told me gift are given from heart, not seeing price, so i decided to make a card, when i was making a card, i was totally blank..i don't know what to draw, then you came to my mind, so i draw your pic, its nice na? . when i made you pic, then i thought that something is missing, so i made mine, i did right na..then i thought of writing something, but after writing happy birthday, mind mein kuch aya he nahi, so i decided to tell you  what i have done today, hehheee...aur second gift , i  made it with mom, you know na, i am still small, acha , don't forgot to tell me how was it? in detail...many happy return of the day prince, may babaji be there  by your side, and i pray ki ap gussa kam karo...

happy birthday

sweetu,

sorry prince'ssweetu..

than he saw small hand print on the paper, that was of geet. he smiled and kept the card and reached the second gift..he opened the gift, he saw a steel tiffen, he opened it, he saw ladoo's kept there, he took the took and ate it, it was of basan...maan cherished the taste of ladoo and made sounds ..hm hmm...

he finished the ladoo and a word came out of his mouth

maan- sweetu

and then maan caressed the card and brought the glue from the desk and reached the alamarh

he opened his wardrobe and stick that card on the door, inside and then stare it...

maan- thank you sweetu, its a best gift i ever got...

next- what will happen now? how will they meet?( don't know)

hope you like it

do comment and hit like button

waiting for big big comment...

next part- pg 95

hope you like maan's gift?

Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago