Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Revamp-Everything's preplanned by channel -march (Page 6)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Omg! Hima you completely made sense.. Omg! Im speechless.. Im angry.. Im fuming.. I think our gurti know about this.. Is that we are getting some half-hearted performance lately? Why why why im not in india? If i was, ill definitely make a personal visit to the channel head or whoever made this decision and tell him/her to visit a mental doctor.. Seriously you have no idea how angry and mad im now at starone.. Lets wait and watch.. If they decide to axe this show, see how this channel will have to shut shop soon.. Just wait.. They need to know the strength of the fans.. Damn this channel.. I sincerely hope our members visit this post and find out the actual truth.. And im requesting all to stop bashing any character or actor or cvs.. Pls stop bashing.. For once lets get united and bash the channel instead.. Lets show them the power of fans united.. No matter whose fan we are, we all should unite and bash the channel and get them to STOP interfering in the story of geet.. Come on all, lets prove right onto their face.. Im very sure fans can bring about a change, only when united.. Don care if it doesnt make so much change, atleast we know we tried.. So don give up geetians, wake up! Thanks hima for pointing this out.. Im still fuming so before i spout any more swearing at the channel im off here..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maaneet.Lover

OMG
I finally understand now!
It all makes sense
Wow they are so sneaky and sly *I'm going to kill them look*
Dont worry, we will all try our best to save our show
Today my alevel exams ended (woohooo :D) so now I shall be on the forum 24/7 and will be signing the petition whenever I can!

plz sign the petition first dear coz we have a dead line ... then u can email / mail / call the channel ... & show them that waht geet means to us ... we still have 71,000 ... the voting speed started to increase ... so keep signing & let us show them what GHSP fans can do ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@ zaara25 ...thank u.. I agree i too thought taht the channel guys need a mental doc / pychiartist ... i know dear instead of bashing they can actually go & sign the petition ... but no ... yes dear we need to show the channel what we fans are & what we fans can do ...

Edited by dewdropred - 26 May 2011 at 11:38am
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ all - thanks for understanding & plz keep on signing ... we need to show that GHSP ... fans ...love the show GHSP a lot ...

spee - lovely post dear ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekanshsptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Hima i agree as the story changed after march and that holi episode.

we all were bemused by the cold SR and agree that it is the channel people forcing them.

Channel people must have planned this long before which has affected Geet's story line. me angry at the channel people and we will not let them win. Smile

Echoesofpassiondewdropred

Fezana Groupbie
Fezana
Fezana

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. this mahs been planned by the channel since a while now. But saass-bahu shows! Angry I took to watching GHSP and to other Star One shows to get away from these saas-bahu ones. Now imagine even on Star one we will have to watch the same old type of shows. I think I will give up watching TV only. 

Echoesofpassiondewdropred

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Haila! You said it right! I totally think what you are thinking too!
This is the reason for the channel to keep interfering! I dun understand this stupidity tho..what makes them think their so called new saas bahu shows will be watched? When we have leaders like zee and star plus..star one is a youth channel so why the hell are they ruining that..they have 2 top shows GHSP and PKYEK which are doing really good..then why? This stupid plan of theirs is gunna backfire them big time..
Everything makes sense now..itz all the channel..
We have to sign the petition guys! Prove to them we arent weak fans! Prove to them we are TRUE, LOYAL fans! Would you all be able to live a day without maaneet or GC and DD??
They purposely wanna make us to slowly loose interest so they can end it without chaos..but they are RONG! We fans wont let them do this! Right guys?? Prove ur love for at least GC and DD and stand together!

Together we will stand! Divided we will fall!

Edited by luv_harshad - 26 May 2011 at 8:19pm

dewdropred

Go to top