Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Revamp-Everything's preplanned by channel -march (Page 5)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome points
interesting
thanks 4 da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskdewdropred

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I second
(originally posted by 
utopia88)
GEET is such a great show with talented actors, GURTI!!! Thumbs Up

GEET & GURTI are so POPULAR WORLDWIDE!! Thumbs Up

Thus, GEET DESERVES TO STAY ON AIR!!
  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
fabulous post dear!Clap

channel is doing it purposely so that viewers stop watching the show n i guee they hav succeeded in their motive...Angry

it's a game of every channel that 2 put an end 2 a show,give the excuse of low trps

DMG Also had met wid the same fate n so were other shows

dewdropred

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
great post

thanx for PM

we all need to work together

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@all - thanks everyone for understanding the problem ... keep on doing the need ful & plz show the channel our power ...

sakshi.ekansh_Rashmi

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
wow hima awesome post...i completely agree with u...u won't believe it but since dreadful holi epi i have been discussing with my parents to y all of a sudden story was changed and consistency in characters was not maintained...v all MAANEETIANS were so hurt worried and disappointed since holi epi...

now v all MAANEETIANS can connect the dots yaar...i still don't understand y does starone want something like this?

Our GHSP and Our MAANEET r loved, admired and worshipped by MAANEETIANS of all ages, gender, all over the world then y wud starone want to end the best show ever and forever...

Please Starone do not end our Geet hui sabe parayi, Our MAANEET (Maan+Geet) and us MAANEETIANS... There r already enough tv channels for saas-bahu dramas' audience...Starone is unique bcuz of its USP youth-oriented shows...GHSP is a perfect show best show ever and forever it has youth flavour, romance, comic element as well as deals with many sensitive social issues...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP and MAANEET came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...

GHSP has given us MAANEET's the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple's journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

My dear MAANEETIANS Our GHSP and Our MAANEET have given us all new lives in one way or the other so now when our GHSP and MAANEET's life is in danger V all MAANEETIANS shud save Our GHSP OUR MAANEET Our Life Our Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul our everything at any cost...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET need love and support of all MAANEETIANS the most now...

Please sign the petition, e-mail, comment on DD's and GC's profile, pictures, articles, vote for Gold Awards...do anything and everything to SAVE OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET...Now it is the time for all MAANEETIANS to show that v will always be with OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET both during their good happy times as well as during their difficult crisis situations...thank u and love u all dearies...

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!

Echoesofpassiondewdropred

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
We are doing, but I feel if in Gold aword Maneet will win, then definetly channel will understand the Geet fame n it will matter of their repo also as , star one is not winning any aword, just first aword best director aword for Geet only.

Edited by alovi_21 - 26 May 2011 at 8:34am

Echoesofpassiondewdropred

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Wow Hima! When you say it like that it makes perfect sense.

dewdropred

Go to top