Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Revamp-Everything's preplanned by channel -march (Page 2)

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
100% agreed...There are only some 3000 likes for the petition...
Plzzz fans Save our favourite show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
wow hima di hats off to u
but i seriously dun think da shwis gonna end
as per news there r 5 new shws strting-sks2, fashion n 3 gujarati dailies
i think the sks2 n fashion maybe put as weekend shws n 3 gujarat shws in 7.7:30 n 10:30 slots
as geet is a gud shw wid gud trps so it m8 nt end
but we shuldnt sit still
wrk on guys
call the star1 ppl n mail them till they get fed up n repent on their decision

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Di nw i understand d motive y the channel interfering., guys plz sign d petition and show dem even tho they purposefuly ruin our moment v r there to protect keep on signing

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

--Saavi-- IF-Rockerz
--Saavi--
--Saavi--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Hima,

Dont you think by doing this they are going to suffer ,nobody is going to wach their new show after what they have done to Geet...

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
nice post.. agree with u...

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hima...tatz a very well thought of post...thanx for sharing...now that i think of the whole matter...it does seem so...

wat i dont understand is that y is the channel behaving like this...y wud they want to kill the show that gives them so much profit...

it is ok that the channel wants to go for a revamp...for that they can scrap shows like YIH which is a flop...even the other shows r nowhere near as popular as our show except perhaps PKYK...

if they want to go for gujarati dailies they can do it from 7 to 10...and from 10 to 11 they can continue telecasting GHSP and PKYK...

from 7 to 11 there r eight slots...y do they want to end GHSP...do they hv no business sense...do they seriously think that any other show specially gujarati dailies which will never hv nationwide craze can give the same fame as GHSP...

i dont get wat is the matter...the channel heads r thorougly professional and they need no lesson of business and finance from us viewers...
then how come they can take viewers for granted...how can they play with our emotions...

do they really want to pretend that they dont know how much we r emotionally attached to maneet...
the entire thing is beyond my ken...i fail to understand it all...

wen a channel goes for revamp...that means it wants to improve its image and content...but wat is there to improve in a show like ghsp which has already broken all records of popularity among star one shows...

wat will they gain by creating anger and frustration in viewers...
everything is so surreal...it is like watching someone going towards slow suicide for no apparent reason...

as for signing petition...i do sign wenever i get time...

but the way u hv shaped the entire thing...i think our pleas will fall in deaf ears...
the only thing now i can hope is that if they r really going to scrap the show and bring in boring and tedious saas-bahu dramas or gujarati dailies...the channel will go downhill even before they blink...

that time i am hoping they will b starting ghsp 2 with guru and DD of course and not DB...and will continue from where this one will end...
one thing i can say is that i never watched starone before...i watched DMG and MJHT sporadically...the only one i watched with dedication was LNMDJ...but that show suddenly lost its charm wen saas-bahu drama was added thru some maasi of the boys...
and then i hv been watching GHSP...

and if now they end the show...i will never ever switch on to starone...if no other hindi soap attracts me...then i will stick to star world and the movie channels like star movies, HBO...or the educational channels like NAT GEO, DISCOVERY etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i know the channel is playing double standards...but star one should seriously consider before revamping...gujrati daliies why would i watch star one i can easily  watch star plus for family dramas..it's target is urban areas because in rural areas the channel does not even reach...so gujrati  shows will not work for the young crowd .
hima last week's trps say the pyek is the 1st and closely followed by geet..and the wednesday episode which is the day i think msk came to know about devil's love got the highest trps now go figure...
but we should continue signing with the petition geet fb has more than 100,000 fans so by now the petition should already have been signed...

dewdropred

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hima I agree 100% preplanned by channal.thats way always PH ppl interfering our geet show.

dewdropred

Go to top